What are the Best Yoga Books For Beginners to read? It is true that each person has their own list of the best books. It is also true that each person has the same opinion as the next person-there are no individual differences in taste. The following is a list of Yoga Books For Beginners that will forever be regarded as best and will last through the centuries.
Comparison Chart for Best Yoga Books For Beginners
When we researched, we found 62754 reviews. Our recommendations for the top 10 Yoga Books For Beginners come from user reviews on Amazon.com.
|1||Bigger Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Male Body||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Yoga Fitness for Men: Build Strength||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||WorkoutLabs Yoga Cards – Beginner: Visual Study||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Iyengar Yoga for Beginners||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Chakra Healing: A Beginner's Guide to Self-Healing Techniques that Balance the Chakras||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Yoga for Beginners: Simple Yoga Poses to Calm Your Mind and Strengthen Your Body||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Yoga: The Top 100 Best Yoga Poses: Relieve Stress||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Yoga Dice: 7 Wooden Dice||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Thinner Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Female Body||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Light on Yoga: The Bible of Modern Yoga||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. Bigger Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Male Body
2. Yoga Fitness for Men: Build Strength
3. WorkoutLabs Yoga Cards – Beginner: Visual Study
- YOGA BASICS & SEQUENCES FOR BEGINNERS – Learn and practice with yoga’s core 47 asanas, 3 pranayama breathing exercises, a meditation card and 5 sequences for women and men.
- IDEAL FOR TEACHER TRAINING – Pick the yoga flash cards used by Yoga Alliance teachers and students to study asanas, learn their Sanskrit names and practice yoga sequencing classes.
- ACCURATE & CORRECT – Yoga flash cards with poses and sanskrit names have professionally illustrated traditional asanas with alignment cues and written instructions, pose benefits, modifications and warnings.
- LARGE, CONVENIENT & DURABLE – High quality waterproof plastic 5″ x 3.
- BUY THE ORIGINAL FOR YOUR YOGA TOOLBOX – Avoid imitation yoga deck products that contain incorrect information and hazardous yoga poses cards instructions.
4. Iyengar Yoga for Beginners
5. Chakra Healing: A Beginner’s Guide to Self-Healing Techniques that Balance the Chakras
6. Yoga for Beginners: Simple Yoga Poses to Calm Your Mind and Strengthen Your Body
7. Yoga: The Top 100 Best Yoga Poses: Relieve Stress
8. Yoga Dice: 7 Wooden Dice
- YOGA POSE DICE: Mix up your regular yoga stretching routine with the roll of a dice.
- GREAT GIFT FOR YOGIS: Whether you’re a professional or just getting started, these dice are perfect for inspiration and variating your poses.
- THOUSANDS OF COMBINATIONS: Seven dice with different poses on each side mean thousands of possible pose combinations.
- CHALLENGE YOURSELF: With seated, standing, balancing, twists, and more, you’re sure to find a new pose or stretch to challenge your endurance.
- MEDITATION & RELAXATION: A quick roll of the dice on a lunch break provides the perfect escape while you meditate on hectic days.
9. Thinner Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Female Body
- If you want to be fit, lean, and strong as quickly as possible without crash dieting, good genetics, or wasting ridiculous amounts of time in the gym .
10. Light on Yoga: The Bible of Modern Yoga
- With complete descriptions and illustations of all the postures and breathing techniques.
Best Yoga Books For Beginners: Buying GuideBefore buying book online, make sure you read this guide to know what to look for in Yoga Books For Beginners.
- Type of Book Copy: Hardcover or Paperback?Hardcover books are more expensive than paperbacks. But they last longer and are often worth the extra cost. If you’re looking for an inexpensive paperback, choose one with minimal wear on the cover. Paperback books may be cheaper, but their covers can come off easily.
- Price: The price is always an important factor when it comes to choosing a book. You should check out the price before purchasing the book. If you find that a similar book is available at a lower price, buy it instead.
- Brand New Books: Brand-new books tend to be very expensive. But if you do not mind spending some extra money, then go ahead and buy them. These books will never been used before, so there won’t be any signs of use, like creases or stains. They also come in different sizes, which makes finding your favorite book easier.
- Special Features: Special features include things like maps, introductions by famous authors, etc. Read reviews from other buyers to see how special features affect the overall rating of the book. Some people don’t care about these features, while others cannot live without them.
- Book Size: A bigger size means a better reading experience. Larger books usually weigh more too, so if you plan to carry around the book, consider its weight as well.
- Book Condition: This is another thing to take into consideration. If the cover looks old, torn, or damaged, then you might want to pass on the book. It could be due to careless handling or improper storage. Check out the condition of the pages and the spine first.