I love reading and I always try to read at least two books per month. I'm currently reading The West Ham Football Books. There are lots of great books out there. This post is meant to give you some recommendations from my personal library. Some of these books are classics, others more recent. All of them are very good reads. If you want to check the Best West Ham Football Books out there, read on!
Best West Ham Football Books: 10 Picks
We’ve read through 53799 no of customer reviews, so now we know which ones are worthwhile for our readers. To get an idea of which West Ham Football Books might be good, read this review article.
|1||Signature gifts Personalized English Soccer Newspaper History Book||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Always Managing: My Autobiography||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||The Best West Ham United Football Chants Ever||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||adidas Bayern Munich Home Shirt 2019-20 (M) Red||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||West Ham United Quiz Book: 2021/22 Season Edition||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||The Mixer: The Story of Premier League Tactics||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||The Club: How the English Premier League Became the Wildest||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Designs for Health Bone Support Formula - Osteoben with Soy-Free Genistein Complex - Non-GMO Bone Vitamins Supplement with Vitamin D||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Match of the Day: Top 10 of Everything||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||West Ham United FC Scarf Vertigo Design||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
1. Signature gifts Personalized English Soccer Newspaper History Book
- The perfect football gift for any West Ham fan, revisiting the most memorable moments in the club’s history – Updated to include the 2019/2020 season, Starting with coverage from as far back as 100+ years, this book contains it all!.
- See historic football club newspaper clippings and headlines gathered into a hand-bound hardback imitation leather book.
- Click “Customize now” to PERSONALISE this book with any name (up to 22 characters) and have the option to emboss the cover.
- ADD A PERSONAL MESSAGE of two lines (up to 30 characters per line) to feature on the title page of the book *See more details on supported characters further down.
- OPTIONAL LUXURY GIFT BOX to keep this extra special gift protected as a precious keepsake
2. Always Managing: My Autobiography
3. The Best West Ham United Football Chants Ever
4. adidas Bayern Munich Home Shirt 2019-20 (M) Red
- Regular fit is wider at the body, with a straight silhouette
- Ribbed V-neck, Short sleeves
- 51% polyester / 49% recycled polyester doubleknit
- Mesh inserts on sides and inner sleeves; Sweat-wicking Climalite fabric
- FC Bayern woven crest
5. West Ham United Quiz Book: 2021/22 Season Edition
6. The Mixer: The Story of Premier League Tactics
7. The Club: How the English Premier League Became the Wildest
8. Designs for Health Bone Support Formula – Osteoben with Soy-Free Genistein Complex – Non-GMO Bone Vitamins Supplement with Vitamin D
- Osteoben is formulated with the isoflavone genistein aglycone, a non-soy phytoestrogen which helps maintain healthy bones.
- This formula is high in important bone supportive nutrients such as Calcium, Magnesium (as magnesium malate) and Zinc in its chelated form.
- Osteoben also provides Vitamin D and Vitamin K2 to support the process of bone mineralization*
- This product is Vegetarian-Friendly, Non-GMO, and contains No Gluten, Dairy, or Soy.
- Designs for Health is the physician’s choice for top quality professional strength supplements since 1989.
9. Match of the Day: Top 10 of Everything
10. West Ham United FC Scarf Vertigo Design
- The Vertigo Scarf in their famous club colours with stitched tassles at each end.
What To Look For When Buying West Ham Football Books?When looking for the Best West Ham Football Books for your necessities, it's important to find one that meets your needs. Not only do you need to look at the price tag, but also what kind of material the book has. The physical quality of the book will matter as well. You don't want to end up with an old, torn paperback book. While paperbacks may seem like the cheapest option, they often lack the features found in more expensive options. For example, e-books are not bound by pages; they have no covers or dust jackets. This means that if you buy them online, you'll lose all access to those things that make paperbacks so much better than e-books. Here are some common factors to consider when buying a book.
- Size: If you plan on using the book often, then buying a larger sized book will likely cost less over time. But if you don't use the book regularly, then you probably won't need a big book. So, check the size first.
- Paperback vs Ebook: While many people prefer the feel of a real book, others enjoy the portability of digital books. If you are someone who likes to read digitally, then you might want to consider getting an e-book instead of a paperback. These books are usually cheaper too.
- Binding: The binding of a book affects how easy it is to open and close. A sturdy binding makes opening and closing easier. Books with plastic bindings tend to break easily, especially when opened and closed frequently.
- Color: Some colors just work better than others. Black text on white paper is very readable, while white text on black paper isn't nearly as easy to see. If you are planning to use the book often, then you should choose a color that is easy to read.
- Content: Some books focus on certain topics, while other books cover a wide range of topics. It's important to pick a book that matches your interests.
- Reviews & Ratings: A lot of people purchase books based on reviews from previous buyers. Look for books that have high ratings and positive reviews. This is a sign that the book will provide value.
- Price: As mentioned earlier, the price of a book will vary depending on its size and content. Generally speaking, bigger books tend to be more expensive than smaller books.
- Overall Quality: A cheap book doesn't mean that it's poorly made. In fact, often times, lower priced books are actually higher quality. However, a poor quality book will show through, even though it is inexpensive. Make sure that the book feels solid and looks nice before you buy it.
- Author Information: This information could come in handy later on. For example, if you ever need to contact the author about purchasing additional copies of their book, this information will help save you time.
- Publication Date: Most books are published between 6 months and 3 years. Some books take longer than others, so you'll want to check the publication date. If the book was recently released, there's a good chance that it's going to be worth reading.