Are you looking for a good book to read? There are thousands of books out there. Which ones should you read next? Well, we found some great books for you! We have studied on 53148 reviews available online for Mystery Books On Audible. Here are some of the Best Mystery Books On Audible that you'll love:
Quick Table: Mystery Books On Audible
We took into account 53148 reviews when we wrote our recommendations for the Best Mystery Books On Audible mentioned in this article.
|1||Amazon eGift Card - Birthday Cupcakes||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Dog on It: A Chet and Bernie Mystery||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Spilled Milk: Based on a True Story||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Sold on a Monday: A Novel||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||I've Got My Eyes on You||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Episode 1||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Strange Dogs||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Game On: Tempting Twenty-Eight (A Stephanie Plum Novel, Book 28)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Freaking Idiots Guides 4 Book Bundle Ebay Fiverr Kindle & Public Domain||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||On Target: A Gray Man Novel||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. Amazon eGift Card – Birthday Cupcakes
- Amazon.com Gift Cards never expire and carry no fees.
- Multiple gift card designs and denominations to choose from.
- Redeemable towards millions of items store-wide at Amazon.com or certain affiliated websites.
- Available for immediate delivery. Gift cards sent by email can be scheduled up to a year in advance.
- No returns and no refunds on Gift Cards.
2. Dog on It: A Chet and Bernie Mystery
3. Spilled Milk: Based on a True Story
4. Sold on a Monday: A Novel
5. I’ve Got My Eyes on You
6. Episode 1
7. Strange Dogs
8. Game On: Tempting Twenty-Eight (A Stephanie Plum Novel, Book 28)
9. Freaking Idiots Guides 4 Book Bundle Ebay Fiverr Kindle & Public Domain
10. On Target: A Gray Man Novel
What To Look For When Buying Mystery Books On Audible?When looking for the Best Mystery Books On Audible for your necessities, it's important to find one that meets your needs. Not only do you need to look at the price tag, but also what kind of material the book has. The physical quality of the book will matter as well. You don't want to end up with an old, torn paperback book. While paperbacks may seem like the cheapest option, they often lack the features found in more expensive options. For example, e-books are not bound by pages; they have no covers or dust jackets. This means that if you buy them online, you'll lose all access to those things that make paperbacks so much better than e-books. Here are some common factors to consider when buying a book.
- Size: If you plan on using the book often, then buying a larger sized book will likely cost less over time. But if you don't use the book regularly, then you probably won't need a big book. So, check the size first.
- Paperback vs Ebook: While many people prefer the feel of a real book, others enjoy the portability of digital books. If you are someone who likes to read digitally, then you might want to consider getting an e-book instead of a paperback. These books are usually cheaper too.
- Binding: The binding of a book affects how easy it is to open and close. A sturdy binding makes opening and closing easier. Books with plastic bindings tend to break easily, especially when opened and closed frequently.
- Color: Some colors just work better than others. Black text on white paper is very readable, while white text on black paper isn't nearly as easy to see. If you are planning to use the book often, then you should choose a color that is easy to read.
- Content: Some books focus on certain topics, while other books cover a wide range of topics. It's important to pick a book that matches your interests.
- Reviews & Ratings: A lot of people purchase books based on reviews from previous buyers. Look for books that have high ratings and positive reviews. This is a sign that the book will provide value.
- Price: As mentioned earlier, the price of a book will vary depending on its size and content. Generally speaking, bigger books tend to be more expensive than smaller books.
- Overall Quality: A cheap book doesn't mean that it's poorly made. In fact, often times, lower priced books are actually higher quality. However, a poor quality book will show through, even though it is inexpensive. Make sure that the book feels solid and looks nice before you buy it.
- Author Information: This information could come in handy later on. For example, if you ever need to contact the author about purchasing additional copies of their book, this information will help save you time.
- Publication Date: Most books are published between 6 months and 3 years. Some books take longer than others, so you'll want to check the publication date. If the book was recently released, there's a good chance that it's going to be worth reading.