I love reading and I always try to read at least two books per month. I'm currently reading The Hard Boiled Novels. There are lots of great books out there. This post is meant to give you some recommendations from my personal library. Some of these books are classics, others more recent. All of them are very good reads. If you want to check the Best Hard Boiled Novels out there, read on!
Quick View for The Best Hard Boiled Novels
Our team of experts carefully selected the top 10 Best Hard Boiled Novels based on the number of 46470 reviews.
|1||Stephen King Hard Case Crime Box Set (The Hard Case Crime Novels of Stephen King)||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Father Brown Complete Murder Mysteries: The Innocence of Father Brown||9||Buy On Amazon|
|3||I Am Not Who You Think I Am: A Novel||9||Buy On Amazon|
|4||WD_BLACK 5TB P10 Game Drive - Portable External Hard Drive HDD||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||The Cellist||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Seagate Portable 2TB External Hard Drive Portable HDD – USB 3.0 for PC||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Ocean Prey: THE #1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER – a Lucas Davenport & Virgil Flowers novel||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||WD 10TB Elements Desktop Hard Drive HDD||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Stumptown: Behind the Scenes||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||We Are All the Same in the Dark||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. Stephen King Hard Case Crime Box Set (The Hard Case Crime Novels of Stephen King)
2. Father Brown Complete Murder Mysteries: The Innocence of Father Brown
3. I Am Not Who You Think I Am: A Novel
4. WD_BLACK 5TB P10 Game Drive – Portable External Hard Drive HDD
- Available in capacities up to 5TB(1) that can hold up to 125 games(2), so that you can save old favorites and still have room for new titles.
- Comes with an 18-inch (457mm) USB Type-A to Micro-B cable with SuperSpeed interface up to 5Gbps.
- Compatible with Xbox Series XS (play and store Xbox One games, archive Xbox Series XS games) and PlayStation 5 (play and store PS4 games, archive PS5 games) consoles.
- Portable form factor with sleek metal top covering that provides fast access to your growing game library.
- Premium HDD with 3-year limited warranty, purpose-built for gamers based on WD_BLACK quality and reliability.
5. The Cellist
6. Seagate Portable 2TB External Hard Drive Portable HDD – USB 3.0 for PC
- Easily store and access 2TB to content on the go with the Seagate Portable Drive, a USB external hard drive.
- Designed to work with Windows or Mac computers, this external hard drive makes backup a snap just drag and drop.
- To get set up, connect the portable hard drive to a computer for automatic recognition no software required.
- This USB drive provides plug and play simplicity with the included 18 inch USB 3.0 cable
7. Ocean Prey: THE #1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER – a Lucas Davenport & Virgil Flowers novel
8. WD 10TB Elements Desktop Hard Drive HDD
- Fast data transfers
- High Capacity add on storage
- Plug and Play Ready for Windows PCs
- WD quality inside and out
9. Stumptown: Behind the Scenes
10. We Are All the Same in the Dark
Buying Guide Of TheHard Boiled Novels:Finding the perfect book for your needs doesn’t have to be hard. In fact, it can be quite simple if you follow these steps:
- Decide on your budget: Whether you're going with an e-book or paperback, make sure that you're not spending more than -0. If you're going digital, then you'll probably be able to get away with less.
- Look at reviews: Check out Amazon and other review sites online to see which ones people recommend. Don't just take their word for it either. Make sure that you do some research before you buy.
- Read the product description: Make sure that you understand what the book covers. Some books will cover only certain aspects, whereas others may provide more comprehensive coverage. Be sure to check the table of contents too.
- Read the sample chapters: If you like what you see, then you might consider buying the book. Otherwise, you can always try another option.
- Do your own research: Once you find a few options, compare them side by side so that you can pick the one that works best for you.
- Get the right size: If you choose to buy a physical copy, make sure that you get the right size. Most e-books come in both standard and large sizes. When you purchase a larger version, you'll receive bonus content (like additional chapters).
- Check for discounts: There are plenty of sales available during the holiday season. So, you might want to wait until then to purchase a new book.
- Avoid impulse buys: Don't let yourself be swayed by special deals. Instead, stick to your budget.