Books are one of the greatest inventions ever created. They allow us to travel through time and space. They teach us new things. They inspire us. Books have also shaped our history and culture. And books continue to shape our lives.There are hundreds of thousands of books out there. Which ones do you read? Which ones have had the biggest impact on your life? Well, we are here to help with our list of the top 10 Best Graphic Novels For Middle School ever written. No matter what type of reader you are (or aren't) these are some great Graphic Novels For Middle School for anyone. So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
Book List for The Best Graphic Novels For Middle School
When we researched, we found 66114 reviews. Our recommendations for the top 10 Graphic Novels For Middle School come from user reviews on Amazon.com.
|1||New Kid||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Middle School, The Worst Years of My Life (Middle School, 1)||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Anne Of Green Gables Complete 8 Book Set||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Middle School: Born to Rock (Middle School Series Book 11)||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Middle School: The Worst Years Of My Life||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Middle School: Just My Rotten Luck (Middle School Series Book 7)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Turtle in Paradise: The Graphic Novel||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Pax||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Noise: A graphic novel based on a true story||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||UNO Family Card Game||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
1. New Kid
2. Middle School, The Worst Years of My Life (Middle School, 1)
- Little Brown and Company
3. Anne Of Green Gables Complete 8 Book Set
4. Middle School: Born to Rock (Middle School Series Book 11)
5. Middle School: The Worst Years Of My Life
6. Middle School: Just My Rotten Luck (Middle School Series Book 7)
7. Turtle in Paradise: The Graphic Novel
9. Noise: A graphic novel based on a true story
10. UNO Family Card Game
- UNO is the classic family card game that’s easy to learn and so much fun to play!
- In a race to deplete your hand, match one of your cards with the current card shown on top of the deck by either color or number.
- Strategize to defeat your competition with special action cards like Skips, Reverses, Draw Twos and color-changing Wild cards.
- When you’re down to one card, don’t forget to shout “UNO!”
- This fun family card game is perfect for adults, teens and kids 7 years old and up.
- UNO Tin comes with 112 cards and instructions in a sturdy tin that’s great for storage and travel.