I love reading and I always try to read at least two books per month. I'm currently reading The General Surgery Residency Books. There are lots of great books out there. This post is meant to give you some recommendations from my personal library. Some of these books are classics, others more recent. All of them are very good reads. If you want to check the Best General Surgery Residency Books out there, read on!
Comparison Table for Best General Surgery Residency Books
We considered 53000 books before we wrote our recommendations for them in this article.
|1||Confessions of a Surgeon: The Good||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Memory Present to My Grandson Pocket Watch||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Coworker Leaving Gifts Wine Bags-A Wise Woman Once Said Wine bags||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Surgical Recall||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Playing God: The Evolution of a Modern Surgeon||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Surgery: A Case Based Clinical Review||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Why Surgeons Struggle with Work-Hour Reforms||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||The Ideal Man (Buchanan / Renard / MacKenna Book 9)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Do You Really Need Spine Surgery?: Take Control With a Surgeon’s Advice||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||H&P Notebook - Medical History and Physical Notebook||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. Confessions of a Surgeon: The Good
2. Memory Present to My Grandson Pocket Watch
- Warm wishes: grandma grandson gifts engraved meaningful words “to my grandson, never forget that, I love you, I hope you believe in yourself as much as i believe in you”, a good gift for the elders give to the younger, also is a good way to express their love to their grandson.
- Meaningful love: gives him precious feelings and celebrate the unique love between grandpa, grandma and grandson by presenting this unique small pocket watch.
- Size: appropriate size for most pockets, each mini pocket watch measures approx.
- Good gift: engraved pocket watch is a meaningful gift for your grandson of the graduation, Christmas, birthday and many other occasions where a special and unique gift is required.
- Well packaged: quartz pocket watch is well packaged in a gift box, ready for using
3. Coworker Leaving Gifts Wine Bags-A Wise Woman Once Said Wine bags
- 1)Material: Made of eco-friendly 100% natural cotton linen.Durable.
- 2)Color: White Cotton core drawstring, Beige color Wine bottle cover, Black printing.
- 3)Dimension: 13.
- 4)Quantities: 1 Pieces per Package
- 5)Care: Fit for Machine washing, Hand washing, Reusable, Eco-friendly.
4. Surgical Recall
5. Playing God: The Evolution of a Modern Surgeon
6. Surgery: A Case Based Clinical Review
7. Why Surgeons Struggle with Work-Hour Reforms
8. The Ideal Man (Buchanan / Renard / MacKenna Book 9)
9. Do You Really Need Spine Surgery?: Take Control With a Surgeon’s Advice
10. H&P Notebook – Medical History and Physical Notebook
- 100 complete H&P templates – Designed for medical students, by medical students.
- 2 Page View – Each template includes 2 pages that are oriented side by side for a convenient 2 page view.
- Quality Materials – Durable plastic cover, perforated pages and premium non-spiral wire bound
- Compact – Notebook measures 8.
- SAVE when you Buy in Bulk – Need more than one? Save money when you buy the 2 or 3 pack.
Buying Guide Of TheGeneral Surgery Residency Books:Finding the perfect book for your needs doesn’t have to be hard. In fact, it can be quite simple if you follow these steps:
- Decide on your budget: Whether you're going with an e-book or paperback, make sure that you're not spending more than -0. If you're going digital, then you'll probably be able to get away with less.
- Look at reviews: Check out Amazon and other review sites online to see which ones people recommend. Don't just take their word for it either. Make sure that you do some research before you buy.
- Read the product description: Make sure that you understand what the book covers. Some books will cover only certain aspects, whereas others may provide more comprehensive coverage. Be sure to check the table of contents too.
- Read the sample chapters: If you like what you see, then you might consider buying the book. Otherwise, you can always try another option.
- Do your own research: Once you find a few options, compare them side by side so that you can pick the one that works best for you.
- Get the right size: If you choose to buy a physical copy, make sure that you get the right size. Most e-books come in both standard and large sizes. When you purchase a larger version, you'll receive bonus content (like additional chapters).
- Check for discounts: There are plenty of sales available during the holiday season. So, you might want to wait until then to purchase a new book.
- Avoid impulse buys: Don't let yourself be swayed by special deals. Instead, stick to your budget.