There are countless books out there, and they come from every genre imaginable. Some are classics, some are modern, some are fiction, and some are nonfiction. There are even books that are self-help guides or cookbooks.In this blog post I’ll share with you my top 10 favorite Forensic Science Books that have helped me a lot. These aren’t necessarily the Best Forensic Science Books of all time, but they were the ones that had a direct impact on how I think about life and business. They may not be what you would expect to find here, but they’re definitely worth reading!
Quick Table: Forensic Science Books
Before writing this article, we considered 44137 no of real users review for Forensic Science Books.
|1||NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Dual LED Student Microscope – 50+ pc Science Kit Includes Set of 10 Prepared Biological & 10 Blank Slides||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||WILD! Science WS103XL Crime Scene Investigation - Forensic Science Kit - Ages 8+ - Match Fingerprints||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Autopsy: A Scarpetta Novel (Kay Scarpetta Book 25)||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Mark Twain - Forensic Investigations||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||How to Analyze People: Instantly Learn Body Language||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Trails of Evidence: How Forensic Science Works||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||All That Remains: A Renowned Forensic Scientist on Death||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Behave: The Biology of Humans at Our Best and Worst||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Stranger in the Night||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Thames & Kosmos Master Detective Toolkit - Forensic Science Experiment Kit - Fingerprints||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Dual LED Student Microscope – 50+ pc Science Kit Includes Set of 10 Prepared Biological & 10 Blank Slides
- TWO MICROSCOPES IN ONE! Use the lower LED lights to view biological specimens on slides or switch over to the upper lights to examine 3D objects in intricate detail.
- OVER 50 ACCESSORIES INCLUDED – Explore a curated set of 10 prepared slides with a range of biological specimens, then create your own with the included blank slides and covers, tweezers, and an eye-dropper.
- POWERFUL LEARNING TOOL – This microscope features two sets of optical glass lenses providing 20x and 50x magnification, and is easy to operate making learning fun and accessible for young scientists.
- BRINE SHRIMP EXPERIMENT INCLUDED – Track the life cycle of brine shrimp with the complete included experiment! Includes hatchery station, shrimp eggs, petri dish, and lab manual.
- HIGH-QUALITY EDUCATIONAL TOYS – National Geographic is proud to make the highest quality hands-on science toys, and all our products are backed by exceptional service.
2. WILD! Science WS103XL Crime Scene Investigation – Forensic Science Kit – Ages 8+ – Match Fingerprints
- BECOME A DETECTIVE AT HOME — Match fingerprints, test DNA, identify fibers, test water for poisons, cast footprints and discover secret messages! Set the scene with the included crime scene tape!.
- REAL EVIDENCE-GATHERING TECHNIQUES — Discover how detectives use forensic science to collect and examine crime scene evidence.
- FORENSIC STEM FOR AGES 8+ — Use chromatography to extract evidence from DNA analyses, test acids and alkalis to discover secret writing, examine fingerprint characteristics and so much more.
- ENDLESS FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY — With this detective kit, kids will love to create new criminal stories again and again! Who’s stealing all the cookies from the jar? Who took my favorite toy?.
- 66 PIECES — This CSI kit features tools and ingredients for each experiment.
3. Autopsy: A Scarpetta Novel (Kay Scarpetta Book 25)
4. Mark Twain – Forensic Investigations
- Students build unmatched deductive-reasoning skills as they become crime-solving stars
- Most scenarios have more than one plausible outcome, allowing individuals or groups to broadly interpret evidence.
- Includes interpretive handwriting, body language, fingerprinting, and many more activities
5. How to Analyze People: Instantly Learn Body Language
6. Trails of Evidence: How Forensic Science Works
- Manufacturer’s warranty only when purchased from The Great Courses
7. All That Remains: A Renowned Forensic Scientist on Death
8. Behave: The Biology of Humans at Our Best and Worst
9. Stranger in the Night
10. Thames & Kosmos Master Detective Toolkit - Forensic Science Experiment Kit - Fingerprints
- Learn about how detectives use forensic science to answer questions, gather evidence, and solve crimes.
- Experiment with the equipment and techniques used by real detectives
- Learn about securing a crime scene, and gathering and documenting evidence, including fingerprints, footprints, and tire tracks.
- As your detective skills develop, you can use them to solve the MOCK crime presented in the manual
- The 32-page, full-color experiment book guides your Investigations with rich illustrations and step-by-step instructions.