Many people, like me, love to read. I am always trying to find new books that I can devour in one sitting. I have also a problem with spending lots of money on books. This is why I started this blog. Sometimes I will feature books, and sometimes I will just write about what I am reading. And, today's blog post is about Entrepreneur Books For Beginners that has been on my list for a long time, and now I finally got around to reading it. Here is the list of top 10 Best Entrepreneur Books For Beginners that I am reading right now:
Quick View for The Best Entrepreneur Books For Beginners
We’ve read through 66242 no of customer reviews, so now we know which ones are worthwhile for our readers. To get an idea of which Entrepreneur Books For Beginners might be good, read this review article.
|1||The Richest Man in Babylon||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Osmo - Pizza Co. Game - Ages 5-12 - Communication Skills & Math - Learning Game - For iPad or Fire Tablet (Osmo Base Required)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Whatever It Takes: Master the Habits to Transform Your Business||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Starting a Business QuickStart Guide: The Simplified Beginner’s Guide to Launching a Successful Small Business||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Sales Secrets: The World's Top Salespeople Share Their Secrets to Success||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||The Business Book: Big Ideas Simply Explained||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Think and Grow Rich||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||The Young Entrepreneur's Guide to Starting and Running a Business: Turn Your Ideas into Money!||9||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Vietnam: Fast Forward||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. The Richest Man in Babylon
2. Osmo – Pizza Co. Game – Ages 5-12 – Communication Skills & Math – Learning Game – For iPad or Fire Tablet (Osmo Base Required)
- OSMO IS MAGIC: Fun-filled & award winning learning games.
- TEACHING: Make pizza for customers, collect payment & make change (dollars/coins), & learn the profitability of your business.
- SKILLS LEARNED: Real-world (business) math, money, addition, subtraction, fractions, fast paced mental math, run & grow a business, social interaction, listening, critical thinking, oberservation, creative problem solving & basic business concepts.
- AGE & CAPABILITY: Ages 5-12+.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: Pizza/Tray, Toppings, Money tiles, Stackable storage for game pieces & 1 Game App: Pizza Co.
- COMPATIBILITY FOR IPAD & FIRE TABLET: Compatible iPads: All iPads except Generation 1-4.
3. Whatever It Takes: Master the Habits to Transform Your Business
4. Starting a Business QuickStart Guide: The Simplified Beginner’s Guide to Launching a Successful Small Business
5. Sales Secrets: The World’s Top Salespeople Share Their Secrets to Success
6. The Business Book: Big Ideas Simply Explained
7. Think and Grow Rich
8. The Young Entrepreneur’s Guide to Starting and Running a Business: Turn Your Ideas into Money!
9. Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
10. Vietnam: Fast Forward
Buying Guide Of TheEntrepreneur Books For Beginners:Finding the perfect book for your needs doesn’t have to be hard. In fact, it can be quite simple if you follow these steps:
- Decide on your budget: Whether you're going with an e-book or paperback, make sure that you're not spending more than -0. If you're going digital, then you'll probably be able to get away with less.
- Look at reviews: Check out Amazon and other review sites online to see which ones people recommend. Don't just take their word for it either. Make sure that you do some research before you buy.
- Read the product description: Make sure that you understand what the book covers. Some books will cover only certain aspects, whereas others may provide more comprehensive coverage. Be sure to check the table of contents too.
- Read the sample chapters: If you like what you see, then you might consider buying the book. Otherwise, you can always try another option.
- Do your own research: Once you find a few options, compare them side by side so that you can pick the one that works best for you.
- Get the right size: If you choose to buy a physical copy, make sure that you get the right size. Most e-books come in both standard and large sizes. When you purchase a larger version, you'll receive bonus content (like additional chapters).
- Check for discounts: There are plenty of sales available during the holiday season. So, you might want to wait until then to purchase a new book.
- Avoid impulse buys: Don't let yourself be swayed by special deals. Instead, stick to your budget.