I love reading and I always try to read at least two books per month. I'm currently reading The English History Books. There are lots of great books out there. This post is meant to give you some recommendations from my personal library. Some of these books are classics, others more recent. All of them are very good reads. If you want to check the Best English History Books out there, read on!
Book List for The Best English History Books
We took into account 45827 reviews when we wrote our recommendations for the Best English History Books mentioned in this article.
|1||Centennial: The Complete Series||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Signature gifts Personalized English Soccer Newspaper History Book||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||HISTORY Vault||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||MHQ: The Quarterly Journal of Military History||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Powers and Thrones: A New History of the Middle Ages||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Workman Publishing Everything You Need to Ace English Language Arts in One Big Fat Notebook (Big Fat Notebooks)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich: A History of Nazi Germany||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||The Book of Five Rings||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Apocalypto||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||AGATHA CHRISTIE Premium Collection||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
1. Centennial: The Complete Series
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
2. Signature gifts Personalized English Soccer Newspaper History Book
- The perfect football gift for any Crystal Palace fan, revisiting the most memorable moments in the club’s history – Updated to include the 2019/2020 season, Starting with coverage from as far back as 100+ years, this book contains it all!.
- See historic Crystal Palace football club newspaper clippings and headlines gathered into a hand-bound hardback imitation leather book.
- Click “Customize now” to PERSONALISE this book with any name (up to 22 characters) and have the option to emboss the cover.
- ADD A PERSONAL MESSAGE of two lines (up to 30 characters per line) to feature on the title page of the book *See more details on supported characters further down.
- OPTIONAL LUXURY GIFT BOX to keep this extra special gift protected as a precious keepsake
3. HISTORY Vault
- Commercial-free HISTORY Channel series and specials
- New videos are added weekly
4. MHQ: The Quarterly Journal of Military History
5. Powers and Thrones: A New History of the Middle Ages
6. Workman Publishing Everything You Need to Ace English Language Arts in One Big Fat Notebook (Big Fat Notebooks)
- Critical ideas highlighted in neon colors
- Definitions explained
- Doodles that illuminate tricky concepts in marker
- Mnemonics for memorable shortcuts
7. The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich: A History of Nazi Germany
- Simon Schuster
8. The Book of Five Rings
10. AGATHA CHRISTIE Premium Collection
Factors To Consider When Buying the Best English History BooksBefore buying you should consider some factors like:
- The price: It depends on the type of book. Some books can cost you hundreds of dollars but if it's an interesting book then it's totally worth it.
- Book types: There are many different types of books available, such as fiction, nonfiction, biographies, autobiographies, etc. Books with high-quality paper are usually more expensive than e-books.
- Total pages: The more pages, the better. A good book should never have less than 200-300 pages.
- Language: Books in other languages might be expensive, so try to find English versions as well.
- Delivery method: If possible choose physical delivery over eBooks.