The Best Engine Building Book of all time create a world and take the reader on a never-ending quest for knowledge, wisdom, and enlightenment. These books are not only about reading--they are about living. The list below presents ten of the most influential Engine Building Book, and, in most cases, the author's life, as well. Read on and discover the lives of the great minds behind these enormously influential books.
Our 10 Best Pick: Engine Building Book
We took into account 63293 reviews when we wrote our recommendations for the Best Engine Building Book mentioned in this article.
|1||Building Honda K-Series Engine Performance (Performance How-to)||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||LEGO Speed Champions Chevrolet Corvette C8.R Race Car and 1968 Chevrolet Corvette 76903 Building Kit; New 2021 (512 Pieces)||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||How To Rebuild BIG-BLOCK FORD ENGINES||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Franzis Porsche Carrera Racing Engine Model Kit with Collector's Book||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Franzis VW Flat-Four Engine Model Kit||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||The Way Things Work Now||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|7||How to Build and Modify GM LS-Series Engines (Motorbooks Workshop)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Engine Builder's Handbook||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Ice Planet Barbarians: A SciFi Alien Romance||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Construction Site on Christmas Night: (Christmas Book for Kids||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. Building Honda K-Series Engine Performance (Performance How-to)
2. LEGO Speed Champions Chevrolet Corvette C8.R Race Car and 1968 Chevrolet Corvette 76903 Building Kit; New 2021 (512 Pieces)
- This LEGO Speed Champions Chevrolet Corvette C8.
- What’s in the box? All you need to build a cool replica of the 2020 Chevrolet Corvette C8.
- Kids and car enthusiasts can explore the makeup of 2 real-life Corvettes as they build, before showing them off or staging epic Speed Champions races.
- This 512-piece LEGO Speed Champions playset makes a great holiday, birthday or any-other-day gift for boys and girls aged 8 and up and for fans of high-performance automobiles.
- Both collectible toy racing cars are the ideal size to play with at home or on the go.
- No batteries required for this playset – it’s powered by kids’ imaginations, so there’s no need for a pit stop!.
3. How To Rebuild BIG-BLOCK FORD ENGINES
- HP Books How to Rebuild Big-Block Ford Engines P/N HP708
4. Franzis Porsche Carrera Racing Engine Model Kit with Collector’s Book
- Official Porsche licensed product
- 300-piece, 1: 3 scale model kit
- Transparent engine body with motorised, moving parts
- Crankshaft, pistons, valves – everything moves
- Original engine sound
5. Franzis VW Flat-Four Engine Model Kit
- 200 part kit – No glue required – Clear casing so you can see all the parts move – LED spark plugs and working distributor.
- Comes with 100 page collector’s handbook filled with photos and the history of this iconic car
- Electronic sound module with original engine sound – starts and runs – all the parts move just like the real thing.
6. The Way Things Work Now
- Harcourt Brace and Company
7. How to Build and Modify GM LS-Series Engines (Motorbooks Workshop)
8. Engine Builder’s Handbook
9. Ice Planet Barbarians: A SciFi Alien Romance
10. Construction Site on Christmas Night: (Christmas Book for Kids
Best Engine Building Book: Buying GuideBefore buying book online, make sure you read this guide to know what to look for in Engine Building Book.
- Type of Book Copy: Hardcover or Paperback?Hardcover books are more expensive than paperbacks. But they last longer and are often worth the extra cost. If you’re looking for an inexpensive paperback, choose one with minimal wear on the cover. Paperback books may be cheaper, but their covers can come off easily.
- Price: The price is always an important factor when it comes to choosing a book. You should check out the price before purchasing the book. If you find that a similar book is available at a lower price, buy it instead.
- Brand New Books: Brand-new books tend to be very expensive. But if you do not mind spending some extra money, then go ahead and buy them. These books will never been used before, so there won’t be any signs of use, like creases or stains. They also come in different sizes, which makes finding your favorite book easier.
- Special Features: Special features include things like maps, introductions by famous authors, etc. Read reviews from other buyers to see how special features affect the overall rating of the book. Some people don’t care about these features, while others cannot live without them.
- Book Size: A bigger size means a better reading experience. Larger books usually weigh more too, so if you plan to carry around the book, consider its weight as well.
- Book Condition: This is another thing to take into consideration. If the cover looks old, torn, or damaged, then you might want to pass on the book. It could be due to careless handling or improper storage. Check out the condition of the pages and the spine first.