There are countless books out there, and they come from every genre imaginable. Some are classics, some are modern, some are fiction, and some are nonfiction. There are even books that are self-help guides or cookbooks.In this blog post I’ll share with you my top 10 favorite Electric Circuit Book that have helped me a lot. These aren’t necessarily the Best Electric Circuit Book of all time, but they were the ones that had a direct impact on how I think about life and business. They may not be what you would expect to find here, but they’re definitely worth reading!
Best Electric Circuit Book: 10 Picks
We searched for 48501 book reviews online, which we then used to identify the top 10 Electric Circuit Book. We hope these expert recommendations will help you choose an appropriate book for yourself.
|1||Lutron 3-Button with Raise/Lower Pico Remote for Caseta Wireless Smart Lighting Dimmer Switch||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Solar & 12 Volt Power for beginners: Off grid power for everyone||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||The Very Best of Buddy Guy||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||ThinkFun Circuit Maze Electric Current Brain Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up - Toy of the Year Finalist||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Elenco Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100 Electronics Exploration Kit||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Troubleshooting Electrical/Electronic Systems||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Electronic Specialties 181 LOADpro Dynamic Test Lead and Fundamental Electrical Troubleshooting Book||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||The Unofficial Book of Cricut Crafts: The Ultimate Guide to Your Electric Cutting Machine||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Electric Circuits (10th Edition)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Fundamentals of Electric Circuits||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. Lutron 3-Button with Raise/Lower Pico Remote for Caseta Wireless Smart Lighting Dimmer Switch
- Pico 3-button remote control features on and off buttons, a programmable “favorite” button, as well as raise/lower.
- Controls Caseta Wireless dimmer and plug-in lamp dimmer
- Adjust lights from anywhere in the room
- Uses Clear Connect RF Technology; Lutron’s highly reliable RF technology that ensures seamless communication between your Caseta Wireless products.
- Remote has 10-year battery life (CR2032 battery included)
- Includes (1) Pico Remote; coordinating accessories sold separately
2. Solar & 12 Volt Power for beginners: Off grid power for everyone
3. The Very Best of Buddy Guy
- Buddy Guy- Very Best Of…, The
4. ThinkFun Circuit Maze Electric Current Brain Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up – Toy of the Year Finalist
- Trusted by Families Worldwide – With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world’s leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles.
- Develops critical skills – Gameplay provides a stealth learning experience, where players develop logical reasoning and planning skills as they play and gain an understanding of how circuits and electrical currents work.
- What you get – Circuit Maze is one of the best gifts you can find for boys and girls ages 8 and up It uses real circuits and pieces to create a fun gameplay and stealth learning experience Comes with 60 challenges of increasing difficulty from beginner to expert, requires 3 AAA batteries, not included.
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual You can start playing and solving right away.
- Comes with multi-level challenges – Circuit Maze comes with 60 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them.
5. Elenco Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100 Electronics Exploration Kit
- With this building toy, young engineers can assemble over 100 different electronic circuit projects with just 30+ electronic parts.
- Kids can construct working models of a photo sensor, a flashing light, an Adjustable-Volume siren and much more!.
- This stem kit comes with a clear, easy to understand illustrated instruction manual
- No tools needed! All parts Just click together and support a vigorous STEM/ steam educational curriculum.
- Learn by doing. Designed for young engineers 8+.
6. Troubleshooting Electrical/Electronic Systems
7. Electronic Specialties 181 LOADpro Dynamic Test Lead and Fundamental Electrical Troubleshooting Book
- Finds the problems like high corrosive resistance, shorts to ground, open circuits quickly
- By loading the circuit, LOADpro makes a voltage drop test “on the fly”, just press the switch and the test results can not lie.
- Kit includes 200 pages of hand written, hand drawn electrical troubleshooting tips and procedures
- LOADpro test leads work with almost any digital multimeter
- Also features steadypin probe tips, instead of a pointed probe
8. The Unofficial Book of Cricut Crafts: The Ultimate Guide to Your Electric Cutting Machine
9. Electric Circuits (10th Edition)
10. Fundamentals of Electric Circuits
- Used Book in Good Condition
How To Pick The Best Electric Circuit Book?Picking the Electric Circuit Book isn't always easy when there are a lot of options out there. So before making your final decision, make sure you know what exactly it is that you want to get out of it. The following buying guide will help you pick the perfect book based on your needs.
- Author Background: Who wrote the book? What's his/her background? How long has he been writing? These questions can give you an idea about how much experience the author has in his field. It will also help you decide whether the book is worth reading or not.
- Book Type: Is it fiction or non-fiction? What genre is it? Look at both sides - the pros and cons. If you have time, try to read reviews first, so you don't end up with a bad book because it wasn't what you expected.
- Format: Does it come as a paperback, hardcover, e-book, audiobook? Will it be a gift for someone else? All these things should come into consideration while deciding which format you want to buy.
- Target Audience: Are you planning on giving the book to a kid, or would you like to read it yourself? This should determine whether you go for a kids' story or adult stories.
- Price: Can you find a cheaper option somewhere else? Or are they really expensive? Look around! You might be able to find something better elsewhere.
- Content: When picking a book, it's important to look for one that matches your interests. Read the Electric Circuit Book Reviews if you have any doubts. Don't just go for the first book that comes your way. Make sure it suits you well and works within your budget.
- Overall Experience: A good book doesn't necessarily mean you'll enjoy it. Some books leave you feeling disappointed. Make sure you set aside enough time to finish the book so you're satisfied with the overall experience.
- Quality Control: Most modern ebooks are scanned with OCR software. However, some publishers include errors in their book titles and authors names, and even scan errors themselves. Check all the details carefully.