I love reading and I always try to read at least two books per month. I'm currently reading The Ekg Book For Cardiology Fellows. There are lots of great books out there. This post is meant to give you some recommendations from my personal library. Some of these books are classics, others more recent. All of them are very good reads. If you want to check the Best Ekg Book For Cardiology Fellows out there, read on!
Comparison Chart for Best Ekg Book For Cardiology Fellows
Before writing this article, we considered 39024 no of real users review for Ekg Book For Cardiology Fellows.
|1||Cardiology: A Practical Handbook||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Arkham Horror TCG Edge of The Earth Investigator Expansion - Horror Game - Mystery Game - Cooperative Card Game - Ages 14+ - 1-2 Players - Avg. Playtime 1-2 Hours - Made by Fantasy Flight Games||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||How to Read Pediatric ECGs||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||KardiaMobile Personal EKG Device and Heart Monitor - Single-Lead EKG - 3 Detections - Detect AFib from Home - FDA-Cleared - by AliveCor||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||COSORI Electric Gooseneck Kettle with 5 Variable Presets||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||R-CAT - 12 for STEMI 2nd Edition||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Airgoesin EKG ECG Nurse or Doctor Caliper Divider for Measuring Electrocardiographs||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Thorne Research - Sacro-B Probiotic - Enhances Immune Function in The Gut - 60 Capsules||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||The Echo Manual||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||N'ice Packaging 200-Pcs 2" x 2" Grey Hanging Earring Cards||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
1. Cardiology: A Practical Handbook
2. Arkham Horror TCG Edge of The Earth Investigator Expansion - Horror Game - Mystery Game - Cooperative Card Game - Ages 14+ - 1-2 Players - Avg. Playtime 1-2 Hours - Made by Fantasy Flight Games
- THIS IS AN EXPANSION TO THE ARKHAM HORROR CARD GAME: You will need the Arkham Horror: The Card Game core set in order to play with this expansion.
- A LIVING CARD GAME OF ELDRITCH MYSTERY: In the sleepy town of Arkham, Massachusetts, a small band of intrepid investigators seeks to uncover the nature of a sinister menace that threatens humanity.
- COOPERATIVE GAME: You and your friends become investigators within the quiet New England town of Arkham, Massachusetts.
- EDGE OF THE EARTH: This expansion introduces 5 new investigators and a wealth of new player cards and customization options to the game, including new multi-class cards.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: These scary games are designed for 1 to 4 players and are suitable for ages 14 and older.
3. How to Read Pediatric ECGs
- Mosby Inc
4. KardiaMobile Personal EKG Device and Heart Monitor – Single-Lead EKG – 3 Detections – Detect AFib from Home – FDA-Cleared – by AliveCor
- EKG ON THE GO: Capture unlimited medical-grade EKGs in 30 seconds and get an instant analysis right on your smartphone.
- EASY TO USE: Simply place your fingers on the sensors to detect Atrial Fibrillation, Bradycardia, Tachycardia and Normal Sinus Rhythm.
- TRUSTED BY PROFESSIONALS: KardiaMobile is FDA-cleared and the #1 doctor-recommended personal EKG with more than 100 million EKGs recorded.
- EKG HISTORY: With the press of a button, email your EKGs to your doctor or save them on your phone, no subscription required.
- KardiaMobile is COMPATIBLE WITH MOST POPULAR PHONES and TABLETS.
- Not recommended for use with pacemakers and ICDs and does not detect heart attack.
5. COSORI Electric Gooseneck Kettle with 5 Variable Presets
- Designed in California.
- Turning Off The Ready Tone: The kettle features a ready tone that beep 3 times when the water reached the preset temperature.
- The Purest Taste: The kettle is made with 100% food-grade stainless steel in its housing, lid, and spout, with no Teflon or chemical linings, which keeps the perfect taste for your coffee and tea.
- Precise Pouring: The COSORI’s precision pour spout is designed for the optimal pour-over flow rate.
- Quick Heating: The 1200 watts of power boils a full kettle in just 3-5 minutes, meaning you can enjoy a cup of coffee in no time.
- Safe Tech and Auto Shut Off: Features British STRIX thermostat technology, auto shut-off after the water get your desired temperature.
- Unique Leak-Proof Design: The spout is consistent and high strength laser welding, no need to worry leaking no matter how long you use it.
- Helpful Service: Please note that this voltage (120V, 60Hz) ONLY applies to USA and Canada.
6. R-CAT – 12 for STEMI 2nd Edition
- New 2nd Edition! Now Illustrates Bundle Branch Blocks, Cardiac Axis & Reciprocal Changes
- Has examples of Cardiac ischemia, injury, and infarction for comparison on a patients EKG
- Laminated Pocket sized Guide great for staff and patient education.
- Illustrates the Coronary circulation in relation to the ST changes on the 12 Lead
- Available as standard Pocket Guide or in combination package with R-CAT EKG Badge.
7. Airgoesin EKG ECG Nurse or Doctor Caliper Divider for Measuring Electrocardiographs
8. Thorne Research – Sacro-B Probiotic – Enhances Immune Function in The Gut – 60 Capsules
- Probiotic: Supports the growth of beneficial intestinal flora*
- Immune Function: Enhances immune function in the gut*
- GI Tract: Increases secretory IgA, the body’s first line of defense in the GI tract*
- Diarrhea: Helpful for occasional diarrhea*
- Free From: Every Thorne product is made with the purest possible ingredients – without gluten or other major allergens (eggs, tree nuts, peanuts).
9. The Echo Manual
10. N’ice Packaging 200-Pcs 2″ x 2″ Grey Hanging Earring Cards
- High Quality Plastic Earring Cards molded with Hooks tops for hanging display stands.
- All Black/White/Grey have velour-flocked center. Kraft cards are Matte Finished.
- Designed to hold clip, wire, or post earrings.
- These Plain cards are ideal for every business and the Kraft Cards can be printed.
- Available in 3 different sizes: 1.5″ x 1.5″, 1.5″ x 2″, or 2″ x 2″
Best Ekg Book For Cardiology Fellows: Buying GuideBefore buying book online, make sure you read this guide to know what to look for in Ekg Book For Cardiology Fellows.
- Type of Book Copy: Hardcover or Paperback?Hardcover books are more expensive than paperbacks. But they last longer and are often worth the extra cost. If you’re looking for an inexpensive paperback, choose one with minimal wear on the cover. Paperback books may be cheaper, but their covers can come off easily.
- Price: The price is always an important factor when it comes to choosing a book. You should check out the price before purchasing the book. If you find that a similar book is available at a lower price, buy it instead.
- Brand New Books: Brand-new books tend to be very expensive. But if you do not mind spending some extra money, then go ahead and buy them. These books will never been used before, so there won’t be any signs of use, like creases or stains. They also come in different sizes, which makes finding your favorite book easier.
- Special Features: Special features include things like maps, introductions by famous authors, etc. Read reviews from other buyers to see how special features affect the overall rating of the book. Some people don’t care about these features, while others cannot live without them.
- Book Size: A bigger size means a better reading experience. Larger books usually weigh more too, so if you plan to carry around the book, consider its weight as well.
- Book Condition: This is another thing to take into consideration. If the cover looks old, torn, or damaged, then you might want to pass on the book. It could be due to careless handling or improper storage. Check out the condition of the pages and the spine first.