I love reading and I always try to read at least two books per month. I'm currently reading The Dystopian Ya Novels. There are lots of great books out there. This post is meant to give you some recommendations from my personal library. Some of these books are classics, others more recent. All of them are very good reads. If you want to check the Best Dystopian Ya Novels out there, read on!
Comparison Table for Best Dystopian Ya Novels
Our team of experts carefully selected the top 10 Best Dystopian Ya Novels based on the number of 68830 reviews.
|1||Gamewright - SUPER MEGA LUCKY BOX - The Spectacularly Strategic Game of Probability||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Catan Board Game (Base Game) - Family Board Game - Board Game for Adults and Family - Adventure Board Game - Ages 10+ - for 3 to 4 Players - Average Playtime 60 Minutes - Made by Catan Studio||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Secret Hitler||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||The Knowledge Seeker: (YA Dystopian Novel)||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Parable of the Sower||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||The Grace Year: A Novel||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||The Forgotten Queen: A YA Dystopian Romance (Desolation)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||The Unknown (The Unknown Series)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||The Promised Prince: A YA Dystopian Romance (Desolation)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Indie Boards and Cards Coup (The Dystopian Universe)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. Gamewright – SUPER MEGA LUCKY BOX – The Spectacularly Strategic Game of Probability
- NEW – SUPER MEGA LUCKY BOX 2021 – The Latest Creation Pulled from the Mind of the Gameplay Wizard & Inventor of “Sushi Go!”, Phil Walker-Harding.
- Gameplay Reimagined: SUPER MEGA LUCKY BOX was Creatively Designed for Fun, Not Size.
- Box Contents: (60) Lucky Box Cards, (30) Lightning Tokens, (24) Moon Tokens, (18) Number Cards (Two Sets of 1-9), (6) Super Mega Scorecards, (6) Dry Erase Markers, (1) Lucky Box Card Guide.
- Proudly Brought to you by Gamewright!
2. Catan Board Game (Base Game) - Family Board Game - Board Game for Adults and Family - Adventure Board Game - Ages 10+ - for 3 to 4 Players - Average Playtime 60 Minutes - Made by Catan Studio
- STRATEGY GAME: Trade, build and settle the Island of CATAN in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN.
- FUN GAME WITH COUNTLESS REPLAY OPPORTUNITIES: The completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability.
- BUILD AND/OR JOIN A COMMUNITY: Whether you play as a family, a board game group, or via video conference as you stay at home, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction.
- MINUTES TO LEARN AND A LIFETIME TO EXPLORE: The basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players.
3. Secret Hitler
- A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal
- Beautiful wooden components
- Solid game boards with foil inlay
- Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players
4. The Knowledge Seeker: (YA Dystopian Novel)
5. Parable of the Sower
6. The Grace Year: A Novel
7. The Forgotten Queen: A YA Dystopian Romance (Desolation)
8. The Unknown (The Unknown Series)
9. The Promised Prince: A YA Dystopian Romance (Desolation)
10. Indie Boards and Cards Coup (The Dystopian Universe)
- Age Mfg. Minimum: 120.0 Months
- For 2 to 6 players
- Playable in 15 minutes
- Package Dimensions: 3.2 L x 15.087H x11.303W(centimeters)
Buying Guide Of TheDystopian Ya Novels:Finding the perfect book for your needs doesn’t have to be hard. In fact, it can be quite simple if you follow these steps:
- Decide on your budget: Whether you're going with an e-book or paperback, make sure that you're not spending more than -0. If you're going digital, then you'll probably be able to get away with less.
- Look at reviews: Check out Amazon and other review sites online to see which ones people recommend. Don't just take their word for it either. Make sure that you do some research before you buy.
- Read the product description: Make sure that you understand what the book covers. Some books will cover only certain aspects, whereas others may provide more comprehensive coverage. Be sure to check the table of contents too.
- Read the sample chapters: If you like what you see, then you might consider buying the book. Otherwise, you can always try another option.
- Do your own research: Once you find a few options, compare them side by side so that you can pick the one that works best for you.
- Get the right size: If you choose to buy a physical copy, make sure that you get the right size. Most e-books come in both standard and large sizes. When you purchase a larger version, you'll receive bonus content (like additional chapters).
- Check for discounts: There are plenty of sales available during the holiday season. So, you might want to wait until then to purchase a new book.
- Avoid impulse buys: Don't let yourself be swayed by special deals. Instead, stick to your budget.