Books are one of the greatest inventions ever created. They allow us to travel through time and space. They teach us new things. They inspire us. Books have also shaped our history and culture. And books continue to shape our lives.There are hundreds of thousands of books out there. Which ones do you read? Which ones have had the biggest impact on your life? Well, we are here to help with our list of the top 10 Best Drug Book For Nurses ever written. No matter what type of reader you are (or aren't) these are some great Drug Book For Nurses for anyone. So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
Quick Table: Drug Book For Nurses
We took into account 46721 reviews when we wrote our recommendations for the Best Drug Book For Nurses mentioned in this article.
|1||REVISA Top 300 Drugs Pharmacology Cards - Portable Flashcards with Box - Study & Review Notes for NCLEX||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Medcharts - Top 200 Drugs Review (Laminated)||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Mosby's 2022 Nursing Drug Reference (Skidmore Nursing Drug Reference)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Drugs.com Medication Guide||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|5||2022 Lippincott Pocket Drug Guide for Nurses||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Nurse Jackie: Season 7 [DVD + Digital]||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Secrets||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Pearson Nurse's Drug Guide 2022||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Nursing2022 Drug Handbook (Nursing Drug Handbook)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. REVISA Top 300 Drugs Pharmacology Cards – Portable Flashcards with Box – Study & Review Notes for NCLEX
- COMPREHENSIVE CONTENT – Memorize the top 300 most common medications in no time.
- READY FOR EVERYDAY USE – Not fond of pharmacology cards that easily get crumpled or ripped apart? These drug note cards are made of durable material that will withstand daily wear and tear.
- TRAVEL-FRIENDLY SIZE – Don’t get weighed down by heavy medicine books inside your bag.
- QUICKER NAVIGATION – Forget about flipping through countless pages just to find a specific medication.
- THE PERFECT GIFT FOR MED STUDENTS – Know someone who is preparing for the NCLEX or NAPLEX? This set of pharmacology cards will make a suitable present for nursing students on any special occasion.
2. Medcharts – Top 200 Drugs Review (Laminated)
- Completely updated for 2022! The 9th Edition of the laminated and pocket sized MedCharts follows a simple, user friendly format that provides clinicians with concise information on the top 200 drugs.
- The 9th Edition includes black box warnings, controlled substance category, pregnancy category X, drug storage information, food and drug interactions, penicillin drug & allergy, sulfa drug & allergy.
- This pocket guide is also annotated to identify medications that may cause side effects such as headache, ED, drowsiness, weight gain.
- Risk free with our 30 day money back guarantee!
3. Mosby’s 2022 Nursing Drug Reference (Skidmore Nursing Drug Reference)
4. Drugs.com Medication Guide
- My Drug List
- Complete Drugs A to Z listings
- Pill Identifier
- Interactions Checker
- Q & A