Many people love to read books. There are different genres of books, including fiction, mystery, thriller, suspense, science fiction, fantasy, memoirs, and romance. What is your favorite genre? This article will talk about the Dissociative Identity Disorder Books that you are looking for. I will first explain my criteria for a book I would consider reading.As I have come to realize that I can never predict what books I will like, I tend to listen to other people's recommendations instead of reading a book myself. A book I would consider reading, or a book I have already read, I would tell my friends about. People who I know well and people that I don't know well are different. I have very different expectations about what I would enjoy reading from one person to another.With that out of the way, let's discuss the Best Dissociative Identity Disorder Books ever written!
Quick View for The Best Dissociative Identity Disorder Books
We searched for 36068 book reviews online, which we then used to identify the top 10 Dissociative Identity Disorder Books. We hope these expert recommendations will help you choose an appropriate book for yourself.
|1||Got Parts? An Insider's Guide to Managing Life Successfully with Dissociative Identity Disorder (New Horizons in Therapy)||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||The Sum of My Parts: A Survivor's Story of Dissociative Identity Disorder||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Treatment of Dissociative Identity Disorder: Techniques and Strategies for Stabilization||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|4||The Body Keeps the Score: Brain||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Dissociative Identity Disorder Journal: Journal to manage DID||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||14 Pieces Children Safety ID Wristband Reusable Identification Bracelets Waterproof ID Band Safety Wristband for Boys and Girls||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Recovery is my best revenge: My experience of trauma||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Understanding and Treating Dissociative Identity Disorder: A Relational Approach (Relational Perspectives Book Series)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Coping with Trauma-Related Dissociation: Skills Training for Patients and Therapists (Norton Series on Interpersonal Neurobiology)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||The Dissociative Identity Disorder Sourcebook (Sourcebooks)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
1. Got Parts? An Insider’s Guide to Managing Life Successfully with Dissociative Identity Disorder (New Horizons in Therapy)
- Used Book in Good Condition
2. The Sum of My Parts: A Survivor’s Story of Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Used Book in Good Condition
3. Treatment of Dissociative Identity Disorder: Techniques and Strategies for Stabilization
4. The Body Keeps the Score: Brain
5. Dissociative Identity Disorder Journal: Journal to manage DID
6. 14 Pieces Children Safety ID Wristband Reusable Identification Bracelets Waterproof ID Band Safety Wristband for Boys and Girls
- Suitable occasions: this children safety ID wristband can be worn when children participate in outdoor activities such as children’s parties, school hiking, summer camp, shopping with parents, beach trips, etc.
- Convenient to use: first, fill in important contact information such as name, telephone number, etc.
- Adjustable: the size of children safety ID wristband is approx.
- What you get: we will provide 14 pieces identification bracelets with different patterns for you to use, the reusable ID band is enough for you to use in various occasions.
- Safe material: the identification wristband is made of PVC, it is also waterproof, suitable for children to use in various occasions such as swimming pool, playground and so on, and safe enough to close to the child’s skin.
7. Recovery is my best revenge: My experience of trauma
8. Understanding and Treating Dissociative Identity Disorder: A Relational Approach (Relational Perspectives Book Series)
9. Coping with Trauma-Related Dissociation: Skills Training for Patients and Therapists (Norton Series on Interpersonal Neurobiology)
10. The Dissociative Identity Disorder Sourcebook (Sourcebooks)
Best Dissociative Identity Disorder Books: Buying GuideBefore buying book online, make sure you read this guide to know what to look for in Dissociative Identity Disorder Books.
- Type of Book Copy: Hardcover or Paperback?Hardcover books are more expensive than paperbacks. But they last longer and are often worth the extra cost. If you’re looking for an inexpensive paperback, choose one with minimal wear on the cover. Paperback books may be cheaper, but their covers can come off easily.
- Price: The price is always an important factor when it comes to choosing a book. You should check out the price before purchasing the book. If you find that a similar book is available at a lower price, buy it instead.
- Brand New Books: Brand-new books tend to be very expensive. But if you do not mind spending some extra money, then go ahead and buy them. These books will never been used before, so there won’t be any signs of use, like creases or stains. They also come in different sizes, which makes finding your favorite book easier.
- Special Features: Special features include things like maps, introductions by famous authors, etc. Read reviews from other buyers to see how special features affect the overall rating of the book. Some people don’t care about these features, while others cannot live without them.
- Book Size: A bigger size means a better reading experience. Larger books usually weigh more too, so if you plan to carry around the book, consider its weight as well.
- Book Condition: This is another thing to take into consideration. If the cover looks old, torn, or damaged, then you might want to pass on the book. It could be due to careless handling or improper storage. Check out the condition of the pages and the spine first.