As a result of different preferences, tastes, and personalities, it is very difficult to determine which books are the best. Some people might say that classic books are the best, while others may prefer thriller books. In addition to personal preference, certain criteria make each book popular in its own right. In this article, we have tried to help you find the Best Discrete Math Book available online. We hope that you have enjoyed the selection, and you can find what you have been looking for.
Best Discrete Math Book: 10 Picks
Before writing this article, we considered 47052 no of real users review for Discrete Math Book.
|1||How to Prove It: A Structured Approach||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Channie’s One Page A Day Workbook||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||1600.io SAT Math Orange Book Volume II: Every SAT Math Topic||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Educational Insights Hot Dots Let's Learn Kindergarten Math - Kindergarten Math Workbook||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|5||ThinkFun Gravity Maze Marble Run Brain Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up – Toy of the Year Award Winner||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||1600.io SAT Math Orange Book Volume I: Every SAT Math Topic||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||A Programmer's Guide to Computer Science: A virtual degree for the self-taught developer||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Proofs: A Long-Form Mathematics Textbook (The Long-Form Math Textbook Series)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Drawdown: The Most Comprehensive Plan Ever Proposed to Reverse Global Warming||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Imagine Teacher - Nintendo DS||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
1. How to Prove It: A Structured Approach
2. Channie’s One Page A Day Workbook
- Visual Writing Paper, Patent Pending; Strong Visual Color-Coded Double-Sided Math Problem Sheets with Easy Tear-Off Pages; Grades 2 – 3; Great Tool for Elementary School Children to Practice Triple-Digit Math Problems Daily with High Accuracy; Helpful Resource for Special Education.
- 24 Triple-Digit Aligned Addition and Subtraction Problems Per Page (correct answer earns 4 points); Highly Visual Triple-Digit Color-Coded Blocks Aid Uniform Number Size and Alignment; Green Shade Anchors Bottom Number to Separate the Problem from the Answer; Visual Approach Promotes Self-Correction If Writing Goes Outside Blocks.
- Boxes are Large and Numbers are Lined Up So Children Can Easily Focus on Calculation; Encourages Academic Discipline, Independent Student Work, and Love for Math; Innovative Method for Girls and Boys.
- Print, Write, and Calculate; Daily Practice Pad Builds and Improves Math Skills and Penmanship; Promotes Learning and Practicing Addition and Subtraction; Great Educational Complement to Primary School Math Books.
- Uniform Blocks, Green Shade, and Visual Spacing Lines Help Guide Kids to Write Straight, Use Proper Spacing, and Maintain Consistent and Proper Number Size; Innovative Method for Girls and Boys; 8.
3. 1600.io SAT Math Orange Book Volume II: Every SAT Math Topic
4. Educational Insights Hot Dots Let’s Learn Kindergarten Math – Kindergarten Math Workbook
- MAKE MATH PRACTICE WAY MORE FUN: Practicing and mastering kindergarten math skills is much more fun with the Hot Dots Light-Up Interactive Pen! Kids press the pen to answer 50 pages of age-appropriate math activities and receive immediate audio-visual feedback.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR KINDERGARTEN MATH: This set includes an interactive electronic pen and a spiral-bound book with 50 pages of leveled activities, including a skills review.
- INSTANT FEEDBACK: Pen provides audio sound effects for correct & incorrect responses.
- CONFIDENCE BUILDING: Immediate audio sound effects and visual feedback enables kids to learn on their own at their own pace, building academic confidence and encouraging independence! Book includes reward stickers to track progress and celebrate success.
- GET READY FOR SCHOOL – AT HOME: The Hot Dots Let’s Learn Kindergarten Math Set is the perfect way to introduce and practice critical math skills at home and on the go.
5. ThinkFun Gravity Maze Marble Run Brain Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up – Toy of the Year Award Winner
- Trusted by Families Worldwide – With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world’s leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles.
- Develops critical skills – Playing your way through the challenges builds spatial reasoning and planning skills, and is partly an engineering and building toy that provides a great stealth learning experience for young players.
- What you get – Gravity Maze is a combination logic game, marble run, and STEM toy that’s one of the best gifts you can buy for boys and girls age 8 and up It contains 60 challenges from beginner to expert, a game grid, 9 towers, 1 target piece, and 3 marbles.
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual You can start playing and solving right away.
- Comes with multi-level challenges – Gravity Maze comes with 60 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them.
6. 1600.io SAT Math Orange Book Volume I: Every SAT Math Topic
7. A Programmer’s Guide to Computer Science: A virtual degree for the self-taught developer
8. Proofs: A Long-Form Mathematics Textbook (The Long-Form Math Textbook Series)
9. Drawdown: The Most Comprehensive Plan Ever Proposed to Reverse Global Warming
10. Imagine Teacher – Nintendo DS
- Increase the knowledge of your students
- Teach them writing, science, math, biology, geography, and history
- Help your students find their true vocation
- Create the best learning atmosphere
- Multiplayer up to 4 players with a single card
Buying Guide Of TheDiscrete Math Book:Finding the perfect book for your needs doesn’t have to be hard. In fact, it can be quite simple if you follow these steps:
- Decide on your budget: Whether you're going with an e-book or paperback, make sure that you're not spending more than -0. If you're going digital, then you'll probably be able to get away with less.
- Look at reviews: Check out Amazon and other review sites online to see which ones people recommend. Don't just take their word for it either. Make sure that you do some research before you buy.
- Read the product description: Make sure that you understand what the book covers. Some books will cover only certain aspects, whereas others may provide more comprehensive coverage. Be sure to check the table of contents too.
- Read the sample chapters: If you like what you see, then you might consider buying the book. Otherwise, you can always try another option.
- Do your own research: Once you find a few options, compare them side by side so that you can pick the one that works best for you.
- Get the right size: If you choose to buy a physical copy, make sure that you get the right size. Most e-books come in both standard and large sizes. When you purchase a larger version, you'll receive bonus content (like additional chapters).
- Check for discounts: There are plenty of sales available during the holiday season. So, you might want to wait until then to purchase a new book.
- Avoid impulse buys: Don't let yourself be swayed by special deals. Instead, stick to your budget.