There are millions of books out there, but finding the perfect ones can be hard. If you want to get better at something, then reading Data Science Python Book is a great way to get started. Whether you're looking for inspiration or learning new skills, these are some of our favorite reads. Here is a list of the top 10 Best Data Science Python Book.
Quick Table: Data Science Python Book
Before writing this article, we considered 35773 no of real users review for Data Science Python Book.
|1||Data Science for Beginners: 4 Books in 1 — Master the Basics of Python Programming and Learn The Art of Data Science with Real-World Applications to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Python for Excel: A Modern Environment for Automation and Data Analysis||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Ace the Data Science Interview: 201 Real Interview Questions Asked By FAANG||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||An Introduction to APIs||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Intro to Python for Computer Science and Data Science: Learning to Program with AI||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||PYTHON: Learn Coding Programs with Python Programming and Master Data Analysis & Analytics||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Python Data Science Handbook: Essential Tools for Working with Data||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Python: 3 Manuscripts in 1 book: - Python Programming For Beginners - Python Programming For Intermediates - Python Programming for Advanced||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
1. Data Science for Beginners: 4 Books in 1 — Master the Basics of Python Programming and Learn The Art of Data Science with Real-World Applications to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
2. Python for Excel: A Modern Environment for Automation and Data Analysis
3. Ace the Data Science Interview: 201 Real Interview Questions Asked By FAANG
4. An Introduction to APIs
5. Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn
6. Intro to Python for Computer Science and Data Science: Learning to Program with AI
7. Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 6 inches full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics.
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 2 USB 2.0 ports & 1 HDMI port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Backlit Keyboard; Up to 7.5 hours battery life
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum power supply wattage: 65 Watts
8. PYTHON: Learn Coding Programs with Python Programming and Master Data Analysis & Analytics
9. Python Data Science Handbook: Essential Tools for Working with Data
- O’Reilly Media
10. Python: 3 Manuscripts in 1 book: – Python Programming For Beginners – Python Programming For Intermediates – Python Programming for Advanced
Factors To Consider When Buying the Best Data Science Python BookIf your budget is tight, don't worry! This list covers everything from free e-books to the best-selling paperbacks.Books can add to your cultural richness in more ways than one. They offer entertainment, education, inspiration, motivation and relaxation. But not all books are created equal. Some will help you learn while others might leave you feeling smarter when you're done. To make sure that you pick the right kind of book, we recommend considering the following factors:
- Types of Books: Remember that Data Science Python Book come in various shapes, sizes and formats. Paperback books have become increasingly popular recently, but there's no reason why hardcover shouldn’t still be considered a viable option. And with e-book readers becoming more and more affordable, physical copies aren’t necessarily what most people consider “real” anymore.
- Kinds of Writers: Writers come in different forms. You may be thinking about the authors who wrote their first book at age 6 and have continued writing ever since. Or perhaps you're looking for something more contemporary like an aspiring author whose first novel isn't even finished yet. Whatever type of writer you want to choose, you'll need to take into account certain criteria.
- Price vs Quality: The price of a book often correlates directly with its quality level. However, if you prefer books that are well written and enjoyable to read, you should look beyond the traditional "high-end" books and instead focus on publications from independent publishers. These are usually cheaper but tend to contain higher-quality writing.
- Audiobooks: If audio plays appeal to you, then you'll definitely enjoy audiobooks. Audiobook editions of classic novels are now widely available and are perfect if you want to listen to books without having to read pages and pages on your own.