Many people, like me, love to read. I am always trying to find new books that I can devour in one sitting. I have also a problem with spending lots of money on books. This is why I started this blog. Sometimes I will feature books, and sometimes I will just write about what I am reading. And, today's blog post is about Corporate Finance Books To Read that has been on my list for a long time, and now I finally got around to reading it. Here is the list of top 10 Best Corporate Finance Books To Read that I am reading right now:
Quick View for The Best Corporate Finance Books To Read
We searched for 48562 book reviews online, which we then used to identify the top 10 Corporate Finance Books To Read. We hope these expert recommendations will help you choose an appropriate book for yourself.
|1||As a Man Thinketh||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Starting a Business QuickStart Guide: The Simplified Beginner’s Guide to Launching a Successful Small Business||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Melissa & Doug Children's Book - Poke-A-Dot: Dinosaurs A to Z (Board Book with Buttons to Pop)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||How Finance Works: The HBR Guide to Thinking Smart About the Numbers||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||The Richest Man in Babylon||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||It's Not Common Cent$: A 30-Day Personal Finance Crash Course for College Students and Young Adults. How to Manage Money||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||The Prosperity Bible: The Greatest Writings of All Time on the Secrets to Wealth and Prosperity||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Lessons in Corporate Finance: A Case Studies Approach to Financial Tools||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Elan Publishing Company E64-8x4W Wire-O Field Surveying Book 4 ⅞ x 7 ¼ Yellow Stiff Cover (E64-8x4W YEL)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Financial Intelligence, Revised Edition: A Manager's Guide to Knowing What the Numbers Really Mean||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. As a Man Thinketh
2. Starting a Business QuickStart Guide: The Simplified Beginner’s Guide to Launching a Successful Small Business
3. Melissa & Doug Children’s Book – Poke-A-Dot: Dinosaurs A to Z (Board Book with Buttons to Pop)
- 20-page interactive sturdy board book with buttons to press and “pop” on every page
- Poke the dots as you make your way through the dinosaur alphabet and learn fun facts along the way
- Poke-a-Dot books encourage language development, counting, and fine motor skills
- Dots make different clicking and popping sounds depending on how they’re poked
- Makes a great gift for birthdays, showers, and special occasions
- 9.25” x 7.25” book
4. How Finance Works: The HBR Guide to Thinking Smart About the Numbers
5. The Richest Man in Babylon
6. It’s Not Common Cent$: A 30-Day Personal Finance Crash Course for College Students and Young Adults. How to Manage Money
7. The Prosperity Bible: The Greatest Writings of All Time on the Secrets to Wealth and Prosperity
8. Lessons in Corporate Finance: A Case Studies Approach to Financial Tools
9. Elan Publishing Company E64-8x4W Wire-O Field Surveying Book 4 ⅞ x 7 ¼ Yellow Stiff Cover (E64-8x4W YEL)
- Wire-o bound with high visibility yellow cover
- Wire-o 4 ⅞ x 7 ¼
- Ruled light blue with red vertical lines
- Six vertical columns left page and 8×4 to the inch right page
- Inside quality white ledger paper is special formulated for maximum archival service with material that is 50 percent cotton and water resistant.
10. Financial Intelligence, Revised Edition: A Manager’s Guide to Knowing What the Numbers Really Mean
- Harvard Business School Press
Buying Guide Of TheCorporate Finance Books To Read:Finding the perfect book for your needs doesn’t have to be hard. In fact, it can be quite simple if you follow these steps:
- Decide on your budget: Whether you're going with an e-book or paperback, make sure that you're not spending more than -0. If you're going digital, then you'll probably be able to get away with less.
- Look at reviews: Check out Amazon and other review sites online to see which ones people recommend. Don't just take their word for it either. Make sure that you do some research before you buy.
- Read the product description: Make sure that you understand what the book covers. Some books will cover only certain aspects, whereas others may provide more comprehensive coverage. Be sure to check the table of contents too.
- Read the sample chapters: If you like what you see, then you might consider buying the book. Otherwise, you can always try another option.
- Do your own research: Once you find a few options, compare them side by side so that you can pick the one that works best for you.
- Get the right size: If you choose to buy a physical copy, make sure that you get the right size. Most e-books come in both standard and large sizes. When you purchase a larger version, you'll receive bonus content (like additional chapters).
- Check for discounts: There are plenty of sales available during the holiday season. So, you might want to wait until then to purchase a new book.
- Avoid impulse buys: Don't let yourself be swayed by special deals. Instead, stick to your budget.