I love reading and I always try to read at least two books per month. I'm currently reading The Computer History Books. There are lots of great books out there. This post is meant to give you some recommendations from my personal library. Some of these books are classics, others more recent. All of them are very good reads. If you want to check the Best Computer History Books out there, read on!
Comparison Chart for Best Computer History Books
We searched for 59205 book reviews online, which we then used to identify the top 10 Computer History Books. We hope these expert recommendations will help you choose an appropriate book for yourself.
|1||Graphic Design History (Mysearchlab)||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||The Way Things Work Now||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Before I Go||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Make $1000 Selling on eBay Before Christmas (eBay Selling Made Easy)||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Family Tree Heritage Gold 16||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||No Way Out: A Gripping Novel of Suspense||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Simplified Greenery Password Book with Alphabetical Tabs - Pocket Sized Internet Password Keeper – Perfect Notebook w/Address Section to Get All Your Passwords and Recently Placed Orders Organized||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||HISTORY Vault||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Laptop from Hell: Hunter Biden||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Popular Mechanics||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. Graphic Design History (Mysearchlab)
- Used Book in Good Condition
2. The Way Things Work Now
- Harcourt Brace and Company
3. Before I Go
4. Make $1000 Selling on eBay Before Christmas (eBay Selling Made Easy)
5. Family Tree Heritage Gold 16
- New Features! New Descendants View, Print background images on charts, improved syncing with FamilySearch Family Tree & Record non-traditional couple relationships.
- FREE! Access to over 14 billion historical records, photos, news stories, and documents.
- TreeTips- Innovative technology built into Family Tree Heritage displays hints for possible records about your ancestors.
- Individual Software is a registered trademark & box images and screenshots are copyrights of Individual Software Inc.
- Product is Delivered in a Closed Factory Fresh Box and Includes the Current Version & Activation Code.
6. No Way Out: A Gripping Novel of Suspense
7. Simplified Greenery Password Book with Alphabetical Tabs – Pocket Sized Internet Password Keeper – Perfect Notebook w/Address Section to Get All Your Passwords and Recently Placed Orders Organized
- Never forget your password log in details again: Do not fry your brain in search of that password – use the password keeper book to note down all your passwords safely in one place and never forget a password again! The functional password notebook organizer makes your life a lot easier.
- Ample space to organize your passwords & more: The 140-page password saver notebook (5.
- Change password logins regularly & stay on track: New password? No Problem! To always have a secure online presence better change passwords often; as each website record comes with 4 password lines each you can simply add the updated password without making a complete new entry.
- Always quick at hand – easy to use password journal: No need for annoying searches! The internet password logbook with alphabetical tabs makes it easy to access and use information quickly.
- Beautiful lush design & clever back pocket: A gorgeous greenery look, golden spiral & corners, a green elastic band and the back pocket for extra space, make the minimalistic password holder book to a super functional tool with style.
8. HISTORY Vault
- Commercial-free HISTORY Channel series and specials
- New videos are added weekly
9. Laptop from Hell: Hunter Biden
10. Popular Mechanics
Factors To Consider When Buying the Best Computer History BooksBefore buying you should consider some factors like:
- The price: It depends on the type of book. Some books can cost you hundreds of dollars but if it's an interesting book then it's totally worth it.
- Book types: There are many different types of books available, such as fiction, nonfiction, biographies, autobiographies, etc. Books with high-quality paper are usually more expensive than e-books.
- Total pages: The more pages, the better. A good book should never have less than 200-300 pages.
- Language: Books in other languages might be expensive, so try to find English versions as well.
- Delivery method: If possible choose physical delivery over eBooks.