The Best Computer Coding Books of all time create a world and take the reader on a never-ending quest for knowledge, wisdom, and enlightenment. These books are not only about reading--they are about living. The list below presents ten of the most influential Computer Coding Books, and, in most cases, the author's life, as well. Read on and discover the lives of the great minds behind these enormously influential books.
Quick View for The Best Computer Coding Books
We’ve read through 45689 no of customer reviews, so now we know which ones are worthwhile for our readers. To get an idea of which Computer Coding Books might be good, read this review article.
|1||Bitsbox - Coding Subscription Box for Kids Ages 6-12 - STEM Education||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Beginner's Step-by-Step Coding Course: Learn Computer Programming the Easy Way||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Coding for Kids: Python: Learn to Code with 50 Awesome Games and Activities||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Rocketbook Smart Reusable Notebook - Dot-Grid Eco-Friendly Notebook with 1 Pilot Frixion Pen & 1 Microfiber Cloth Included - Infinity Black Cover||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Tacto Coding by PlayShifu - Story-Based Visual Coding - Logic & Coding Games for Kids - STEM Gifts for Boys and Girls Age 4 - 10 - Works with iPads||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Redragon S101 Wired Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo RGB Backlit Gaming Keyboard with Multimedia Keys Wrist Rest and Red Backlit Gaming Mouse 3200 DPI for Windows PC Gamers (Black)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Playz My First Coding & Computer Science Kit - Learn About Binary Codes||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||CoderBunnyz - The Most Comprehensive STEM Coding Board Game Ever! Learn All The Concepts You Ever Need in Computer Programming in a Fun Adventure. Featured at TIME||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Coding: 6 BOOKS IN 1 : Linux For Beginners – PYTHON (2) - SQL - HTML – C++ PROGRAMMING||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Coding Games in Scratch: A Step-by-Step Visual Guide to Building Your Own Computer Games (Computer Coding for Kids)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
1. Bitsbox – Coding Subscription Box for Kids Ages 6-12 - STEM Education
- VOTED #1 STEM BOX FOR KIDS – Kids start by coding from examples and progress quickly to inventing their own apps.
- PERFECT FOR KIDS AGES 6 TO 12 – No previous coding experience is necessary.
- REAL COMPUTER PROGRAMMING – And crazy fun! Bitsbox delivers coding projects that teach kids to make video games, greeting cards, simulations and more.
- EXPLORE A NEW CONCEPT EVERY MONTH – Subscription box mailed monthly.
- WARNING: FREQUENTLY LEADS TO FITS OF GIGGLES & LAUGHTER – Coding for kids with Bitsbox strikes a balance between challenge and entertainment, as kids practice life skills like problem-solving, typing and persistence.
2. Beginner’s Step-by-Step Coding Course: Learn Computer Programming the Easy Way
3. Coding for Kids: Python: Learn to Code with 50 Awesome Games and Activities
4. Rocketbook Smart Reusable Notebook – Dot-Grid Eco-Friendly Notebook with 1 Pilot Frixion Pen & 1 Microfiber Cloth Included – Infinity Black Cover
- No more wasting paper – this 36 page dotted grid notebook can be used endlessly by wiping clean with a damp cloth.
- Blast your handwritten notes to popular cloud services like Google drive Dropbox Evernote box OneNote Slack iCloud email and more using the free Rocketbook application for iOS and Android.
- Allow 15 seconds for ink from any Pilot Frixion pen marker or highlighter to dry in order for it to bond to our specialized pages.
- Sophisticated AI technology allows you to use Rocketbook’s smart titles smart search and email transcription for easier naming and searching of your notes.
- Includes 1 Rocketbook Core (formerly known as Everlast) Executive Size (6″ x 8 8″) Notebook 1 Pilot Frixion Pen and 1 Microfiber Cloth Note package may reflect “Everlast”.
5. Tacto Coding by PlayShifu – Story-Based Visual Coding - Logic & Coding Games for Kids - STEM Gifts for Boys and Girls Age 4 – 10 - Works with iPads
- TACTO CODING by PlayShifu helps early learners THINK code with exciting gameplay and bite-sized sequences.
- Unlike many coding kits, Tacto Coding focuses on a LOT MORE than just direction-based coding.
- FOR AGES 4-10, there are 3 different games with 200+ CHALLENGES that become increasingly difficult as you play through them.
- The BOX contains 2 frames and 5 figurines (draw, rotate, slide, and 2 function figurines).
- COMPATIBLE DEVICES: Tacto works with a range of tablets: iPads 5 and above (iPad 2 and iPad Mini 1 not supported) Android tabs 7-inches and above, minimum 2GB RAM (Samsung Tab A not supported), Fire HD 8 – 2018, 2020, Fire HD 10 – 2021(Fire 7 not supported).
6. Redragon S101 Wired Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo RGB Backlit Gaming Keyboard with Multimedia Keys Wrist Rest and Red Backlit Gaming Mouse 3200 DPI for Windows PC Gamers (Black)
- PC GAMING KEYBOARD AND GAMING MOUSE COMBO: Includes Redragon RGB Backlit Computer Gaming Keyboard and RGB Backlit Gaming Mouse.
- RGB BACKLIT GAMING KEYBOARD; 7 different RGB Lighting modes & effects, 4 backlight brightness levels, adjustable breathing speed.
- MULTI MEDIA & ANTI GHOSTING; The Gaming Keyboard has 25 conflict free (n-Key Rollover) 10 Dedicated Multimedia keys plus 12 additional FN+ Multimedia keys (Total 114 keys).
- WIRED GAMING MOUSE; Ergonomic Redragon RED Backlit Gaming Mouse up to 3200 DPI (user adjustable 800/1600/2400/3200 DPI), 30G acceleration and Weight Tuning set.
- PC GAMING KEYBOARD AND GAMING MOUSE COMPATIBILITY: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP, Limited Mac OS keyboard support.
7. Playz My First Coding & Computer Science Kit – Learn About Binary Codes
- EXCITING WAY TO LEARN: Inspiring young children to learn has never been more fun with this Playz science kits that allows kids to learn about computer science while creating binary necklaces, ancient encryption devices, sorting races, mystery mazes, pixelated pictures & much more! Perfect fun & hands on educational christmas or birthday gift for boys, girls, kids, & teens Ages 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12+ Years Old.
- LOADED WITH VALUE: 30+ Tools, Ingredients, & Parts combined with a fun and simple instructions book make for hours of fun education at home or in the classroom.
- EASY TO USE: The fact-filled colorful lab guide is full of pictures and information giving kids hours of fun in their own home made science lab! A fun way to educate kids has never been easier!.
- ENGAGES THE MIND: This STEM set challenges the child’s mind as they work through the detailed easy-to-follow instruction guide, learning about classroom subjects in a fun way.
- TRUST OUR PLAYZ PROMISE: Do your research! You know the quality you will get when purchasing a Playz product.
8. CoderBunnyz – The Most Comprehensive STEM Coding Board Game Ever! Learn All The Concepts You Ever Need in Computer Programming in a Fun Adventure. Featured at TIME
- HIGH QUALITY – STEM Education Toy and Gift for Girls and Boys ages 4 – 104! Program the Bunnyz with the Code Cards to traverse through the maze, eat the carrot and reach a playful destination.
- EASY PLAY – Use it at home, in school, coding clubs, montessori, STEM clubs, boys girls scout, summer clubs, tutoring, after school, day care, maker space, hackathons and for Girls who code! Within less than an year of launch, CoderBunnyz is already being used as a STEM coding tool at over 600 schools and over 380 libraries in US and all around the world!.
- YOUNG INVENTOR – Created by a Samaira, a 9 year old girl and covered by over 100 Media and News, including TIME, NBC-TODAY, Business Insider, Yahoo finance, NBC Bay Area, Sony, Mercury News and many more in more than 100 countries( scroll down for her Hulu Video).
- PLAYED AT GOOGLE – Played by over 4800 kids at 155 workshops, including 50 at Google Headquarters.
- AWARD WINNER – FREE CURRICULUM Recognized by Board of Education, Maker Faires, Science Fairs, several libraries, schools and tech events.
9. Coding: 6 BOOKS IN 1 : Linux For Beginners – PYTHON (2) – SQL – HTML – C++ PROGRAMMING
10. Coding Games in Scratch: A Step-by-Step Visual Guide to Building Your Own Computer Games (Computer Coding for Kids)
Buying Guide Of TheComputer Coding Books:Finding the perfect book for your needs doesn’t have to be hard. In fact, it can be quite simple if you follow these steps:
- Decide on your budget: Whether you're going with an e-book or paperback, make sure that you're not spending more than -0. If you're going digital, then you'll probably be able to get away with less.
- Look at reviews: Check out Amazon and other review sites online to see which ones people recommend. Don't just take their word for it either. Make sure that you do some research before you buy.
- Read the product description: Make sure that you understand what the book covers. Some books will cover only certain aspects, whereas others may provide more comprehensive coverage. Be sure to check the table of contents too.
- Read the sample chapters: If you like what you see, then you might consider buying the book. Otherwise, you can always try another option.
- Do your own research: Once you find a few options, compare them side by side so that you can pick the one that works best for you.
- Get the right size: If you choose to buy a physical copy, make sure that you get the right size. Most e-books come in both standard and large sizes. When you purchase a larger version, you'll receive bonus content (like additional chapters).
- Check for discounts: There are plenty of sales available during the holiday season. So, you might want to wait until then to purchase a new book.
- Avoid impulse buys: Don't let yourself be swayed by special deals. Instead, stick to your budget.