Reading is my favorite hobby. I love to get lost in a good story or novel. And since I started reading books at a young age, I've always wanted to share some of my favorites with others. There are books from every genre, from fiction to nonfiction, from classics to modern literature. My goal is to bring you the Best Catholic Church History Books on the market today. There's something for everyone!
Book List for The Best Catholic Church History Books
We considered 40157 books before we wrote our recommendations for them in this article.
|1||LEGO Ideas International Space Station 21321 Building Kit||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Church history in plain language updated 4th edition||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Ancient Roads From Christ to Constantine||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Bible for Kids||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Mary Magdalene: The Crucifixion / Peter: The Rescurrection||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Trend Enterprises Bible Trivia Flash Cards||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||The Cokeville Miracle||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||History of the Church: A Captivating Guide to the History of the Christian Church and Events Such as the Crusades||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||When the Church Was Young: Voices of the Early Fathers||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Jesus and the Church: One||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. LEGO Ideas International Space Station 21321 Building Kit
- Challenge your construction skills with this LEGO Ideas ISS (21321) display model, featuring 2 rotating joints with 8 adjustable ‘solar panels’, posable Canadarm2 and other authentic details to discover as you build.
- This ISS model comes with a stand, 2 astronaut microfigures, a brick-built mini NASA space shuttle and 3 mini cargo spacecrafts to create a spectacular display and rekindle nostalgic memories of childhood LEGO projects.
- Includes a 148-page booklet featuring fascinating facts about the International Space Station, the spaceship model’s fan creator and LEGO designer, and a celebration of the LEGO Ideas theme’s 10th anniversary.
- A super treat for yourself, birthday present or holiday gift idea for space fans, adults aged 16+ or any experienced LEGO builder, this 864-piece set offers hours of creative fun, whether built solo or with friends.
- This ISS (International Space Station) toy building kit for adults, measuring over 7” (20cm) high, 12” (31cm) long and 19” (49cm) wide, makes a beautiful display model that will catch the eye of every passerby.
2. Church history in plain language updated 4th edition
3. Ancient Roads From Christ to Constantine
4. Bible for Kids
- Engaging, interactive content that brings the Bible to life
- Touch-activated animations
- Fun facts and activities designed to help kids remember what they learn
- Special challenges that let kids earn rewards
5. Mary Magdalene: The Crucifixion / Peter: The Rescurrection
6. Trend Enterprises Bible Trivia Flash Cards
- Test your knowledge with four categories of Bible trivia with these Challenge Cards.
- Two levels of trivia on each card for growing abilities.
- Handy size makes them great for class, home, and travel. Durable, no-see-through cards.
- 56 two-sided cards, 3 1/8″ x 5 1/4″. Ages 6 & up.
- Ideal for Teaching
- For ages 6-12
- Handy 3 1/8″ x 5 1/4″ size
- 56 two-sided cards per pack
- 4 Categories of trivia; activities included
7. The Cokeville Miracle
8. History of the Church: A Captivating Guide to the History of the Christian Church and Events Such as the Crusades
9. When the Church Was Young: Voices of the Early Fathers
10. Jesus and the Church: One
Buying Guide Of TheCatholic Church History Books:Finding the perfect book for your needs doesn’t have to be hard. In fact, it can be quite simple if you follow these steps:
- Decide on your budget: Whether you're going with an e-book or paperback, make sure that you're not spending more than -0. If you're going digital, then you'll probably be able to get away with less.
- Look at reviews: Check out Amazon and other review sites online to see which ones people recommend. Don't just take their word for it either. Make sure that you do some research before you buy.
- Read the product description: Make sure that you understand what the book covers. Some books will cover only certain aspects, whereas others may provide more comprehensive coverage. Be sure to check the table of contents too.
- Read the sample chapters: If you like what you see, then you might consider buying the book. Otherwise, you can always try another option.
- Do your own research: Once you find a few options, compare them side by side so that you can pick the one that works best for you.
- Get the right size: If you choose to buy a physical copy, make sure that you get the right size. Most e-books come in both standard and large sizes. When you purchase a larger version, you'll receive bonus content (like additional chapters).
- Check for discounts: There are plenty of sales available during the holiday season. So, you might want to wait until then to purchase a new book.
- Avoid impulse buys: Don't let yourself be swayed by special deals. Instead, stick to your budget.