Many people have a favorite book that they love to read. It may be a mystery or an adventure story, but for everyone, it has something that makes it unique. Whatever your preference is, there is a book out there that you will enjoy reading. When choosing which book to read, it can be difficult to decide on which one to start with. In today's article, we will look at the 10 Best Books On Strategic Thinking to read and discover the amazing stories behind each one of them.
Best Books On Strategic Thinking: 10 Picks
Our team of experts carefully selected the top 10 Best Books On Strategic Thinking based on the number of 35432 reviews.
|1||Rotman on Design: The Best on Design Thinking from Rotman Magazine||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Winning on Purpose: The Unbeatable Strategy of Loving Customers||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||SmartGames IQ Puzzler Pro||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Your Next Five Moves: Master the Art of Business Strategy||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Osmo - Pizza Co. Game - Ages 5-12 - Communication Skills & Math - Learning Game - For iPad or Fire Tablet (Osmo Base Required)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Never Split the Difference: Negotiating as if Your Life Depended on It||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Swipe to Unlock: The Primer on Technology and Business Strategy (Fast Forward Your Product Career: The Two Books Required to Land Any PM Job)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Winning the Right Game: How to Disrupt||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Survive Escape From Atlantis 30th Anniversary Edition||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. Rotman on Design: The Best on Design Thinking from Rotman Magazine
2. Winning on Purpose: The Unbeatable Strategy of Loving Customers
3. SmartGames IQ Puzzler Pro
- Travel-Friendly Educational Toys: IQ-Puzzler Pro features 120 challenges in 3 playing modes, including both 2D & 3D challenges.
- Brain Games Build Skills: Your child can build their concentration skills, problem-solving abilities, spatial insight, logic, and planning while playing with SmartGames’ board games for kids and adults.
- Ages 6 & Up: This puzzle is perfect for kids and adults alike.
- Set Includes: 1 compact game board with transparent lid, 12 colorful puzzle pieces, and 1 booklet with 120 challenges and solutions.
- Award-Winning: SmartGames is the worldwide leader in multi-level logic family games.
4. Your Next Five Moves: Master the Art of Business Strategy
5. Osmo – Pizza Co. Game – Ages 5-12 – Communication Skills & Math – Learning Game – For iPad or Fire Tablet (Osmo Base Required)
- OSMO IS MAGIC: Fun-filled & award winning learning games.
- TEACHING: Make pizza for customers, collect payment & make change (dollars/coins), & learn the profitability of your business.
- SKILLS LEARNED: Real-world (business) math, money, addition, subtraction, fractions, fast paced mental math, run & grow a business, social interaction, listening, critical thinking, oberservation, creative problem solving & basic business concepts.
- AGE & CAPABILITY: Ages 5-12+.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: Pizza/Tray, Toppings, Money tiles, Stackable storage for game pieces & 1 Game App: Pizza Co.
- COMPATIBILITY FOR IPAD & FIRE TABLET: Compatible iPads: All iPads except Generation 1-4.
6. Never Split the Difference: Negotiating as if Your Life Depended on It
7. The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure
8. Swipe to Unlock: The Primer on Technology and Business Strategy (Fast Forward Your Product Career: The Two Books Required to Land Any PM Job)
9. Winning the Right Game: How to Disrupt
10. Survive Escape From Atlantis 30th Anniversary Edition
- 2 to 4 players
- 45 minutes playtime
- An underwater volcano has erupted and the island of Atlantis is sinking into the sea
Factors To Consider When Buying the Best Books On Strategic ThinkingBefore buying you should consider some factors like:
- The price: It depends on the type of book. Some books can cost you hundreds of dollars but if it's an interesting book then it's totally worth it.
- Book types: There are many different types of books available, such as fiction, nonfiction, biographies, autobiographies, etc. Books with high-quality paper are usually more expensive than e-books.
- Total pages: The more pages, the better. A good book should never have less than 200-300 pages.
- Language: Books in other languages might be expensive, so try to find English versions as well.
- Delivery method: If possible choose physical delivery over eBooks.