Many people have a favorite book that they love to read. It may be a mystery or an adventure story, but for everyone, it has something that makes it unique. Whatever your preference is, there is a book out there that you will enjoy reading. When choosing which book to read, it can be difficult to decide on which one to start with. In today's article, we will look at the 10 Best Books On Philippine History to read and discover the amazing stories behind each one of them.
Best Books On Philippine History: 10 Picks
Our team of experts carefully selected the top 10 Best Books On Philippine History based on the number of 68867 reviews.
|1||Sapphire Promise: Based on a true story of loyalty||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||4 Film Favorites: John Wayne Collection (Back to Bataan / Flying Leathernecks / Operation Pacific / They Were Expendable)||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Unbroken||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||The Mother Tongue: English and How it Got that Way||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Heres to the Crazy Ones Entrepreneurial Motivational Quote -8x10 Art Print||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||LEGO Architecture Statue of Liberty 21042 Building Kit (1685 Pieces)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||We Band of Angels: The Untold Story of the American Women Trapped on Bataan||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Hitler's American Gamble: Pearl Harbor and Germany's March to Global War||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Echo Dot (2nd Generation) - Smart speaker with Alexa - Black||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Debunked: Uncovering hard truths about EDSA||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. Sapphire Promise: Based on a true story of loyalty
2. 4 Film Favorites: John Wayne Collection (Back to Bataan / Flying Leathernecks / Operation Pacific / They Were Expendable)
- Factory sealed DVD
4. The Mother Tongue: English and How it Got that Way
5. Heres to the Crazy Ones Entrepreneurial Motivational Quote -8×10 Art Print
- UNFRAMED PICTURE – NOT Canvas or Tin Sign
- UNIQUE WALL ART DECOR – Cool original home decorations for office, living room, bedroom, bathroom, family room, man cave, dorm, dining room, kitchen, classroom, apartment, bar, baby nursery.
- PERFECT PRESENT FOR EVERY OCCASION – Cute gift ideas for women, wife, girlfriend, her, girls, daughter, men, guys, boys, son, husband, boyfriend, him, kids, teens, best friend, cat lover, Christmas, Xmas, holiday, Halloween, housewarming, cheap inexpensive gag gifts, presents, bridal shower, wedding, birthday, anniversary.
- SO MANY STYLES! Boho, bohemian, abstract, aesthetic, mid century modern, minimalist, contemporary, black art, African American, goth, gothic, pagan, country, rustic, vintage, shabby chic, farmhouse, typography, positive quotes, inspirational, motivational, Zen, religious, Christian, funny sayings, nautical, tropical artwork, beach, arte decoracion, retro, encouragement, glam.
- SAVE ON MULTIPLE POSTERS, PRINTS, PHOTOS – See details at left
6. LEGO Architecture Statue of Liberty 21042 Building Kit (1685 Pieces)
- Bring a symbolic centerpiece to your home or office with this Statue of Liberty model
- Delivers a rewarding building experience to all with an interest in architecture, travel, history and design.
- Features a detailed pedestal and iconic Lady Liberty statue complete with crown and golden torch
- Statue of Liberty model measures over 17-inch (44cm) high, 5-inch (14cm) wide and 5-inch (14cm) deep
- 1,685 pieces – For boys and girls over 16 years old
7. We Band of Angels: The Untold Story of the American Women Trapped on Bataan
8. Hitler’s American Gamble: Pearl Harbor and Germany’s March to Global War
9. Echo Dot (2nd Generation) – Smart speaker with Alexa – Black
- Echo Dot is a voice-controlled speaker that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, make calls, answer questions, set timers and alarms, and more.
- Play music from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, TuneIn, and iHeartRadio.
- Call or message family and friends hands-free, or drop in from the Alexa App to your Echo device.
- Controls lights, locks, thermostats, and more with compatible connected devices.
- Use the built-in speaker, or for bigger sound, connect to speakers through Bluetooth or audio cable.
- 50,000+ skills, including Jeopardy!, Lyft, Audible, and Domino’s.
- Hears you from across the room with 7 far-field microphones for hands-free control, even in noisy environments or while playing music.
10. Debunked: Uncovering hard truths about EDSA
Books On Philippine History Buying Guide:When buying the Books On Philippine History, you should always buy from a reputable source like Amazon.com or Barnes & Noble. You can also look up reviews for any book you're interested in reading. Here is a simple checklist to make sure you only get the Best Books On Philippine History everytime.
- Check the review: Look at all the reviews for that book. Is it getting good reviews? Are most people enjoying this book? Do many people recommend this book? If not, then maybe this isn't the best book for you.
- Read sample chapters: For those who want to see how the book flows before they commit to purchasing, go ahead and download a few pages. This will give you an idea if the book is worth reading.
- Buy used: Some books just don't hold up over time. Others may be expensive new copies but end up being terrible. A lot of times, books can be found second - hand somewhere online. Just search around to find the right copy for you.
- Keep searching: There are so many types of books out there. From classics to biographies, thrillers to poetry...there's something for everyone. Don't stop looking until you've found the perfect book.
- Try Kindle Unlimited: Yes, this is another thing to consider when buying books. But you can use this as a way to try out books without spending money. It's a free service where you can borrow e-books from a huge selection of authors.
- Try Audible: With Audible, you can listen to books while doing other stuff. Make sure you pick a plan that fits into your lifestyle, because there are plans available for both busy students and couch potatoes.
- Consider borrowing from the library: Another great option for readers is to check out your local library. Most libraries offer their own e-book lending program, which makes it easy to try out a book.
- Ask friends: Finally, ask your friends about their favorite books. Maybe they'll recommend a book you'd never think to read yourself.
- Consider audiobooks: Audio books are a fantastic option for people who hate reading. Simply put, an audiobook is narrated by a professional actor instead of a writer. The narrator does a wonderful job bringing characters to life and making them sound realistic.