Some people love to read so much that they will read anything. Sure, some might like to read novels, but others like to read instruction manuals, magazines, and even cereal boxes. So, what makes the best books? It’s not just the subject matter that matters, but it’s the way that the information is presented. In other words, you need to read a book the way that the author wrote and intended it to be read.While this might seem obvious, it is easy to go to a bookstore or library and find a plethora of different books on a particular topic. So, what do you do? You have to sift through all the books and figure out which one is your favorite and which one is not.You can’t just get Amazon and start searching for the best books. Amazon is a great place to find books, but you have to know a little about searching before you go looking for a Books On Mathematical Logic. So, I’d like to take a look at some of the Best Books On Mathematical Logic so that you can select the one that’s right for you.
Quick Table: Books On Mathematical Logic
We looked at 53775 different book reviews before we wrote up these articles. We compared Books On Mathematical Logic before we wrote this article.
|1||Math for Love Tiny Polka Dot||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Lectures on the Philosophy of Mathematics||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||The Annotated Turing: A Guided Tour Through Alan Turing's Historic Paper on Computability and the Turing Machine||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Mathematical Logic: A First Course (Dover Books on Mathematics)||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Mathematical Logic (Dover Books on Mathematics)||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Our Mathematical Universe: My Quest for the Ultimate Nature of Reality||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Proof! Math Game - The Fast Paced Game of Mental Math Magic - Teachers’ Choice Award Winning Educational Game||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||ThinkFun Gravity Maze Marble Run Brain Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up – Toy of the Year Award Winner||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Apple iMac 21.5in 2.7GHz Core i5 (ME086LL/A) All In One Desktop||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Entertaining Mathematical Puzzles||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
1. Math for Love Tiny Polka Dot
- Sixteen easy-to-learn games help kids fall in love with numbers!
- Playfully teaches counting, arithmetic, and logic
- Vibrant, colorful designs
- Easy to adapt for any child
- Quality guarentee – if defective in any way, contact manufacturer
2. Lectures on the Philosophy of Mathematics
3. The Annotated Turing: A Guided Tour Through Alan Turing’s Historic Paper on Computability and the Turing Machine
- John Wiley & Sons
4. Mathematical Logic: A First Course (Dover Books on Mathematics)
5. Mathematical Logic (Dover Books on Mathematics)
6. Our Mathematical Universe: My Quest for the Ultimate Nature of Reality
7. Proof! Math Game – The Fast Paced Game of Mental Math Magic – Teachers’ Choice Award Winning Educational Game
- FAST-PACED, FUN MATH GAME loved by teachers, families, kids, and grown-ups alike.
- TEACHER’S CHOICE GOLD AWARD WINNER.
- IMPROVE MENTAL MATH SKILLS.
- INCLUDES 100 NUMBER CARDS chosen for optimal fun, with more easy-to-use lower numbers.
- PERFECT FOR 2 – 6 PLAYERS, AGES 9 – 109.
8. ThinkFun Gravity Maze Marble Run Brain Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up – Toy of the Year Award Winner
- Trusted by Families Worldwide – With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world’s leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles.
- Develops critical skills – Playing your way through the challenges builds spatial reasoning and planning skills, and is partly an engineering and building toy that provides a great stealth learning experience for young players.
- What you get – Gravity Maze is a combination logic game, marble run, and STEM toy that’s one of the best gifts you can buy for boys and girls age 8 and up It contains 60 challenges from beginner to expert, a game grid, 9 towers, 1 target piece, and 3 marbles.
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual You can start playing and solving right away.
- Comes with multi-level challenges – Gravity Maze comes with 60 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them.
9. Apple iMac 21.5in 2.7GHz Core i5 (ME086LL/A) All In One Desktop
- Intel Iris Pro Graphics
- 2.7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 Processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.2 GHz) with 6MB L3 cache
- 21.5-inch (Diagonal) LED-backlit Display with IPS Technology; 1920-by-1080 Resolution
- 1TB Hard Drive, 8 GB (Two 4 GB) of 1600MHz DDR3 Memory
- This Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a specialized third-party seller approved by Amazon.
10. Entertaining Mathematical Puzzles
- Dover Publications
Best Books On Mathematical Logic: Buying GuideBefore buying book online, make sure you read this guide to know what to look for in Books On Mathematical Logic.
- Type of Book Copy: Hardcover or Paperback?Hardcover books are more expensive than paperbacks. But they last longer and are often worth the extra cost. If you’re looking for an inexpensive paperback, choose one with minimal wear on the cover. Paperback books may be cheaper, but their covers can come off easily.
- Price: The price is always an important factor when it comes to choosing a book. You should check out the price before purchasing the book. If you find that a similar book is available at a lower price, buy it instead.
- Brand New Books: Brand-new books tend to be very expensive. But if you do not mind spending some extra money, then go ahead and buy them. These books will never been used before, so there won’t be any signs of use, like creases or stains. They also come in different sizes, which makes finding your favorite book easier.
- Special Features: Special features include things like maps, introductions by famous authors, etc. Read reviews from other buyers to see how special features affect the overall rating of the book. Some people don’t care about these features, while others cannot live without them.
- Book Size: A bigger size means a better reading experience. Larger books usually weigh more too, so if you plan to carry around the book, consider its weight as well.
- Book Condition: This is another thing to take into consideration. If the cover looks old, torn, or damaged, then you might want to pass on the book. It could be due to careless handling or improper storage. Check out the condition of the pages and the spine first.