Does anyone else love reading books as much as I do? I always find myself rereading them over and over. There are so many amazing books out there and they cover such diverse topics.Reading has been around since long before written language was invented. The earliest known literary evidence dates back nearly 5000 years. Since then, thousands of new books are published every year containing information from history, science, politics, economics, philosophy and other subjects.People read because they enjoy it. Books provide a safe space to escape our daily lives, get lost in another time or place and discover something brand new. Whether you want to explore a topic you've never heard of or just relax and zone out for a bit, these Best Books On Corporate Strategy offer endless possibilities.
Quick View for The Best Books On Corporate Strategy
We searched online for 57974 reviews, so we can recommend the Books On Corporate Strategy based on the feedback from real users like you.
|1||HBR's 10 Must Reads on Strategy (including featured article "What Is Strategy?" by Michael E. Porter)||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||HBR's 10 Must Reads on Strategy 2-Volume Collection||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Catan Board Game (Base Game) - Family Board Game - Board Game for Adults and Family - Adventure Board Game - Ages 10+ - for 3 to 4 Players - Average Playtime 60 Minutes - Made by Catan Studio||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Czech Games Codenames||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||The Daily Laws: 366 Meditations on Power||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|7||The Book on Rental Property Investing: How to Create Wealth with Intelligent Buy and Hold Real Estate Investing (BiggerPockets Rental Kit 2)||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|8||The Outer Worlds Playstation 4||9||Buy On Amazon|
|9||The Book on Tax Strategies for the Savvy Real Estate Investor: Powerful techniques anyone can use to deduct more||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Winning the Right Game: How to Disrupt||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
1. HBR’s 10 Must Reads on Strategy (including featured article “What Is Strategy?” by Michael E. Porter)
2. HBR’s 10 Must Reads on Strategy 2-Volume Collection
3. Catan Board Game (Base Game) - Family Board Game - Board Game for Adults and Family - Adventure Board Game - Ages 10+ - for 3 to 4 Players - Average Playtime 60 Minutes - Made by Catan Studio
- STRATEGY GAME: Trade, build and settle the Island of CATAN in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN.
- FUN GAME WITH COUNTLESS REPLAY OPPORTUNITIES: The completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability.
- BUILD AND/OR JOIN A COMMUNITY: Whether you play as a family, a board game group, or via video conference as you stay at home, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction.
- MINUTES TO LEARN AND A LIFETIME TO EXPLORE: The basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players.
4. Czech Games Codenames
- Work together to contact all of your agents before the other team!
- A perfect party game experience for game nights
- 2-8+ player (in two teams)
- 15 minutes playtime
5. The Daily Laws: 366 Meditations on Power
6. Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen
7. The Book on Rental Property Investing: How to Create Wealth with Intelligent Buy and Hold Real Estate Investing (BiggerPockets Rental Kit 2)
8. The Outer Worlds Playstation 4
- The outer worlds is a new single-player first-person sci-fi rpg from obsidian entertainment and private division.
- In the outer worlds, you awake from hibernation on a colonist ship that was lost in transit to halcyon, the furthest colony from earth located at the edge of the galaxy, only to find yourself in the midst of a deep conspiracy threatening to destroy it.
9. The Book on Tax Strategies for the Savvy Real Estate Investor: Powerful techniques anyone can use to deduct more
10. Winning the Right Game: How to Disrupt
What To Look For When Buying Books On Corporate Strategy?When looking for the Best Books On Corporate Strategy for your necessities, it's important to find one that meets your needs. Not only do you need to look at the price tag, but also what kind of material the book has. The physical quality of the book will matter as well. You don't want to end up with an old, torn paperback book. While paperbacks may seem like the cheapest option, they often lack the features found in more expensive options. For example, e-books are not bound by pages; they have no covers or dust jackets. This means that if you buy them online, you'll lose all access to those things that make paperbacks so much better than e-books. Here are some common factors to consider when buying a book.
- Size: If you plan on using the book often, then buying a larger sized book will likely cost less over time. But if you don't use the book regularly, then you probably won't need a big book. So, check the size first.
- Paperback vs Ebook: While many people prefer the feel of a real book, others enjoy the portability of digital books. If you are someone who likes to read digitally, then you might want to consider getting an e-book instead of a paperback. These books are usually cheaper too.
- Binding: The binding of a book affects how easy it is to open and close. A sturdy binding makes opening and closing easier. Books with plastic bindings tend to break easily, especially when opened and closed frequently.
- Color: Some colors just work better than others. Black text on white paper is very readable, while white text on black paper isn't nearly as easy to see. If you are planning to use the book often, then you should choose a color that is easy to read.
- Content: Some books focus on certain topics, while other books cover a wide range of topics. It's important to pick a book that matches your interests.
- Reviews & Ratings: A lot of people purchase books based on reviews from previous buyers. Look for books that have high ratings and positive reviews. This is a sign that the book will provide value.
- Price: As mentioned earlier, the price of a book will vary depending on its size and content. Generally speaking, bigger books tend to be more expensive than smaller books.
- Overall Quality: A cheap book doesn't mean that it's poorly made. In fact, often times, lower priced books are actually higher quality. However, a poor quality book will show through, even though it is inexpensive. Make sure that the book feels solid and looks nice before you buy it.
- Author Information: This information could come in handy later on. For example, if you ever need to contact the author about purchasing additional copies of their book, this information will help save you time.
- Publication Date: Most books are published between 6 months and 3 years. Some books take longer than others, so you'll want to check the publication date. If the book was recently released, there's a good chance that it's going to be worth reading.