Reading is my favorite hobby. I love to get lost in a good story or novel. And since I started reading books at a young age, I've always wanted to share some of my favorites with others. There are books from every genre, from fiction to nonfiction, from classics to modern literature. My goal is to bring you the Best Books For Agile on the market today. There's something for everyone!
Our 10 Best Pick: Books For Agile
We looked at 67056 different book reviews before we wrote up these articles. We compared Books For Agile before we wrote this article.
|1||Handmade Brown Embossed Leather Journal||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Agile Project Management with Scrum (Developer Best Practices)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Strength Training Manual: The Agile Periodization Approach||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||ThinkFun Gravity Maze Marble Run Brain Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up – Toy of the Year Award Winner||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Wonder Woman||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Agile Practice Guide||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Dmitri Hvorostovsky - Arie Antiche||9||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Agile Project Management with Kanban (Developer Best Practices)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Dr. Trouble: A Suspenseful Enemies to Lovers Romance (Agile Security & Rescue Book 2)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. Handmade Brown Embossed Leather Journal
- Handmade with high quality genuine leather.
- Blank, unlined pages in notebook are suitable for both writing and sketching.
- Size: 5 inches x 7 inches (Also available in sizes 6″ x 8″ and 6″ x 9″).
- Includes 200 pages (100 sheets)
2. Agile Project Management with Scrum (Developer Best Practices)
- Used Book in Good Condition
3. Strength Training Manual: The Agile Periodization Approach
4. ThinkFun Gravity Maze Marble Run Brain Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up – Toy of the Year Award Winner
- Trusted by Families Worldwide – With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world’s leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles.
- Develops critical skills – Playing your way through the challenges builds spatial reasoning and planning skills, and is partly an engineering and building toy that provides a great stealth learning experience for young players.
- What you get – Gravity Maze is a combination logic game, marble run, and STEM toy that’s one of the best gifts you can buy for boys and girls age 8 and up It contains 60 challenges from beginner to expert, a game grid, 9 towers, 1 target piece, and 3 marbles.
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual You can start playing and solving right away.
- Comes with multi-level challenges – Gravity Maze comes with 60 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them.
5. Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
6. Wonder Woman
7. Agile Practice Guide
8. Dmitri Hvorostovsky – Arie Antiche
9. Agile Project Management with Kanban (Developer Best Practices)
- Microsoft Press
10. Dr. Trouble: A Suspenseful Enemies to Lovers Romance (Agile Security & Rescue Book 2)
Best Books For Agile: Buying GuideBefore buying book online, make sure you read this guide to know what to look for in Books For Agile.
- Type of Book Copy: Hardcover or Paperback?Hardcover books are more expensive than paperbacks. But they last longer and are often worth the extra cost. If you’re looking for an inexpensive paperback, choose one with minimal wear on the cover. Paperback books may be cheaper, but their covers can come off easily.
- Price: The price is always an important factor when it comes to choosing a book. You should check out the price before purchasing the book. If you find that a similar book is available at a lower price, buy it instead.
- Brand New Books: Brand-new books tend to be very expensive. But if you do not mind spending some extra money, then go ahead and buy them. These books will never been used before, so there won’t be any signs of use, like creases or stains. They also come in different sizes, which makes finding your favorite book easier.
- Special Features: Special features include things like maps, introductions by famous authors, etc. Read reviews from other buyers to see how special features affect the overall rating of the book. Some people don’t care about these features, while others cannot live without them.
- Book Size: A bigger size means a better reading experience. Larger books usually weigh more too, so if you plan to carry around the book, consider its weight as well.
- Book Condition: This is another thing to take into consideration. If the cover looks old, torn, or damaged, then you might want to pass on the book. It could be due to careless handling or improper storage. Check out the condition of the pages and the spine first.