I love reading and I always try to read at least two books per month. I'm currently reading The Book For Reasoning Puzzles. There are lots of great books out there. This post is meant to give you some recommendations from my personal library. Some of these books are classics, others more recent. All of them are very good reads. If you want to check the Best Book For Reasoning Puzzles out there, read on!
Best Book For Reasoning Puzzles: 10 Picks
We searched online for 57198 reviews, so we can recommend the Book For Reasoning Puzzles based on the feedback from real users like you.
|1||Khan Academy Kids: Free educational games & books||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Coogam Wooden Blocks Puzzle Brain Teasers Toy Tangram Jigsaw Intelligence Colorful 3D Russian Blocks Game STEM Montessori Educational Gift for Kids (40 Pcs)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Perfectly Logical!: Challenging Fun Brain Teasers and Logic Puzzles for Smart Kids||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||The Second Best Book of Sudoku Strategy: Using inductive reasoning to solve difficult puzzles mentally||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||The Logic Puzzle Book for Teens: 100 Challenging Brain Games and Puzzles||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||School Zone - Thinking Skills Workbook - 64 Pages||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Coogam Wooden Hexagon Puzzle for Kid Adults - Shape Pattern Block Tangram Brain Teaser Toy Geometry Logic IQ Game STEM Montessori Educational Gift for All Ages Challenge||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Skillmatics Card Game : Guess in 10 Animal Planet - Gifts for 6 Year Olds and Up - Super Fun for Travel & Family Game Night||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Puzzle Baron's Logic Puzzles: Hours of Brain-Challenging Fun!||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Mind Benders Level 3 Workbook - Deductive Thinking Skills Puzzles (Grades 3-6)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. Khan Academy Kids: Free educational games & books
- PERSONALIZED LEARNING EXPERIENCE: Adaptive learning path allows each child to learn at their own pace.
- ROBUST CURRICULUM: Reading & literacy, language, math, executive function, and logic
- JOYFUL LEARNING: Five whimsical characters encourage children to think and learn through highly interactive games and activities.
- EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT: Social-emotional, motor & physical development, and creative expression.
- AWARD-WINNING CONTENT: 5 stars from Common Sense Media for Educational Value and Ease of Play
- CREATED BY A TEAM OF EXPERTS: Developed in collaboration with experts at the Stanford Graduate School of Education.
- PARENT PARTICIPATION: View child’s progress on activities and topics and read books with your child.
2. Coogam Wooden Blocks Puzzle Brain Teasers Toy Tangram Jigsaw Intelligence Colorful 3D Russian Blocks Game STEM Montessori Educational Gift for Kids (40 Pcs)
- Wooden Blocks Puzzle are made of natural and healthy basswood with high quality and smooth surface.
- Wooden Toys Tangram Brain Teaser Puzzle Game have several examples for shapes and things to make with it, each time you mixed up the pieces the puzzle would come out differently.
- The simple design and bright colors are perfect for sparking any imagination, and it feels great to challenge kids with this tangram jigsaw puzzle but also to just take on an easy challenge that you can complete differently every time.
- Geometric Assembling Russian Blocks use common geometric patterns and colors to keep children busy for different options to play.
- Awesome wooden Intelligence puzzle for kids, and great fidget toy for adults.
3. Perfectly Logical!: Challenging Fun Brain Teasers and Logic Puzzles for Smart Kids
4. The Second Best Book of Sudoku Strategy: Using inductive reasoning to solve difficult puzzles mentally
5. The Logic Puzzle Book for Teens: 100 Challenging Brain Games and Puzzles
6. School Zone – Thinking Skills Workbook – 64 Pages
- Arts & Crafts
7. Coogam Wooden Hexagon Puzzle for Kid Adults – Shape Pattern Block Tangram Brain Teaser Toy Geometry Logic IQ Game STEM Montessori Educational Gift for All Ages Challenge
- Geometric IQ Game: Endless possibilities for kids adults building blocks, not only limited to the instructions, but also try to figure out more solutions to make fantastic works of art.
- Logical Learning Puzzle: 7 color and 14 pieces different shape blocks make a terrific brain puzzle.
- Superior Quality: Made of natural and healthy basswood with high quality and smooth surface.
- Gives The Brain A Work Out : Simplest design with bright colors help to spark any imagination and creativity perfectly.
- Challenge For All Ages: Not only suitable for puzzle lovers, but also attractive for puzzle beginner.
8. Skillmatics Card Game : Guess in 10 Animal Planet - Gifts for 6 Year Olds and Up - Super Fun for Travel & Family Game Night
- EXCITING CARD GAME OF QUESTIONS – Ask up to 10 questions to guess the animal on the Game Card! Is it a carnivore? Is it a domestic animal? Does it live in groups? Think hard, ask intelligent questions, use your clue cards wisely, and the be the first player to win 7 Game Cards!.
- RIDICULOUSLY SIMPLE GAMEPLAY – Divide yourselves up in teams, ask up to 10 questions and try to guess your opponent’s Game Card.
- STRATEGIZE YOUR WAY TO VICTORY – Make use of exciting features such as Clue Cards and Bonus Questions to plan your way to winning 7 cards.
- PLAY IT ANY TIME ANY PLACE – One game set includes 50 Game Cards, 6 Clue Cards and a handy box to store it all.
- PERFECT GIFT – This is an ideal gift for any occasion that ensures kids learn through play!
- FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY – This is the most exciting game you’ll find for Family Game Night that can be thoroughly enjoyed by all ages 6 and up!.
- BUILD KEY SKILLS – Guess in 10’s age-appropriate content and gameplay builds key skills such as Communication, Decision Making, Problem Solving and Creative Thinking Skills.
9. Puzzle Baron’s Logic Puzzles: Hours of Brain-Challenging Fun!
- Alpha Books
10. Mind Benders Level 3 Workbook – Deductive Thinking Skills Puzzles (Grades 3-6)
- Mind benders, our best-selling deductive thinking puzzles, develop logic, reading comprehension, and mental organizational skills.
- They’re also great for developing real-life, problem-solving skills.
- The key is to start with the most obvious associations, then deduce less obvious associations until everything finally fits together.