If you love reading, you probably spend hours every day browsing through bookstores or libraries. How do you decide which books to read next? What are some of the best books out there? Reading is a great way to expand your knowledge and improve your life. There are plenty of books out there, from classic novels to self-help guides. Whether you want to learn new skills or simply relax after a long day, these are our top picks of the Best Book For Project Management Certification. "Best books" is an article series where we share the top recommendations for a given topic. In each post, we discuss the best books within a certain category and provide a link to Amazon.com. We hope you enjoy them!
Our 10 Best Pick: Book For Project Management Certification
After looking through 47099 reviews we determined which Book For Project Management Certification were most suitable.
|1||Project Management: This book includes: Lean Guide + Agile Project Management. Practical guide for Managing Projects||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||The Four Pillars of Portfolio Management: Organizational Agility||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Project Management All-in-One For Dummies||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||The Fast Forward MBA in Project Management: The Comprehensive||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Seventh Edition and The Standard for Project Management (ENGLISH)||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)–Sixth Edition||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Rocketbook Smart Reusable Notebook - Dot-Grid Eco-Friendly Notebook with 1 Pilot Frixion Pen & 1 Microfiber Cloth Included - Infinity Black Cover||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Agile Practice Guide||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Oxford FocusNotes Writing Pad||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|10||PMP Exam Prep Simplified: Covers the Current PMP Exam and Includes a 35 Hours of Project Management E-Learning Course||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. Project Management: This book includes: Lean Guide + Agile Project Management. Practical guide for Managing Projects
2. The Four Pillars of Portfolio Management: Organizational Agility
3. Project Management All-in-One For Dummies
4. The Fast Forward MBA in Project Management: The Comprehensive
5. A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Seventh Edition and The Standard for Project Management (ENGLISH)
6. A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)–Sixth Edition
- Easy to read text
- It comes in a secure Package
- This product will be an excellent pick for you
7. Rocketbook Smart Reusable Notebook – Dot-Grid Eco-Friendly Notebook with 1 Pilot Frixion Pen & 1 Microfiber Cloth Included – Infinity Black Cover
- No more wasting paper – this 36 page dotted grid notebook can be used endlessly by wiping clean with a damp cloth.
- Blast your handwritten notes to popular cloud services like Google drive Dropbox Evernote box OneNote Slack iCloud email and more using the free Rocketbook application for iOS and Android.
- Allow 15 seconds for ink from any Pilot Frixion pen marker or highlighter to dry in order for it to bond to our specialized pages.
- Sophisticated AI technology allows you to use Rocketbook’s smart titles smart search and email transcription for easier naming and searching of your notes.
- Includes 1 Rocketbook Core (formerly known as Everlast) Executive Size (6″ x 8 8″) Notebook 1 Pilot Frixion Pen and 1 Microfiber Cloth Note package may reflect “Everlast”.
8. Agile Practice Guide
9. Oxford FocusNotes Writing Pad
- Comparable to the Cornell Note-Taking System
- Featuring a cue column, notes and summary section
- 8-1/2″ x 11-3/4″
10. PMP Exam Prep Simplified: Covers the Current PMP Exam and Includes a 35 Hours of Project Management E-Learning Course
Factors To Consider When Buying the Best Book For Project Management CertificationBefore buying you should consider some factors like:
- The price: It depends on the type of book. Some books can cost you hundreds of dollars but if it's an interesting book then it's totally worth it.
- Book types: There are many different types of books available, such as fiction, nonfiction, biographies, autobiographies, etc. Books with high-quality paper are usually more expensive than e-books.
- Total pages: The more pages, the better. A good book should never have less than 200-300 pages.
- Language: Books in other languages might be expensive, so try to find English versions as well.
- Delivery method: If possible choose physical delivery over eBooks.