Books are one of the greatest inventions ever created. They allow us to travel through time and space. They teach us new things. They inspire us. Books have also shaped our history and culture. And books continue to shape our lives.There are hundreds of thousands of books out there. Which ones do you read? Which ones have had the biggest impact on your life? Well, we are here to help with our list of the top 10 Best Book For New Parents ever written. No matter what type of reader you are (or aren't) these are some great Book For New Parents for anyone. So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
Comparison Chart for Best Book For New Parents
We considered 63410 books before we wrote our recommendations for them in this article.
|1||Mayo Clinic Guide to Your Baby's First Years: 2nd Edition Revised and Updated||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Welcome to the Club: 100 Parenting Milestones You Never Saw Coming (Parenting Books||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||The Baby Owner's Manual: Operating Instructions||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|4||You're Going To Be A Dad!: The New Dad's Guide To Pregnancy and The First Year of Fatherhood||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||The Baby Manual DVD - Complete Course for New Parents (Newborn Care 0-6 Months)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||What to Expect the First Year||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||First 5 Years Baby Memory Book + Clean-Touch Ink Pad + Gift Box. Record Your Girl or Boy Photos & Milestones. Keepsake Journal - Scrapbook - Photo Album. Modern Baby Shower Gift for Expecting Parents||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||The Whole-Brain Child: 12 Revolutionary Strategies to Nurture Your Child's Developing Mind||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Cribsheet: A Data-Driven Guide to Better||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Little Growers Baby Memory Book WITH Keepsake Box||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
1. Mayo Clinic Guide to Your Baby’s First Years: 2nd Edition Revised and Updated
2. Welcome to the Club: 100 Parenting Milestones You Never Saw Coming (Parenting Books
- Chronicle Books
3. The Baby Owner’s Manual: Operating Instructions
- Quirk Books
4. You’re Going To Be A Dad!: The New Dad’s Guide To Pregnancy and The First Year of Fatherhood
5. The Baby Manual DVD – Complete Course for New Parents (Newborn Care 0-6 Months)
- Watch award-winning baby care class in the comfort of home. Includes complete Breastfeeding course.
- The Baby Manual is used by hospitals, doulas, pregnancy centers, lactation consultants, and adoption agencies to teach 1000s of parents nationwide.
- Covers baby safety, infant CPR, reducing crying, establishing routine, sleep training, baby gear, and much more.
- 4 hours of step-by-step instructions, interviews with professional experts, and guidance from experienced parents.
- Excellent gift that is enjoyed by both moms and dads: entertaining, visual, and fast paced.
6. What to Expect the First Year
- Workman Publishing Company
7. First 5 Years Baby Memory Book + Clean-Touch Ink Pad + Gift Box. Record Your Girl or Boy Photos & Milestones. Keepsake Journal - Scrapbook - Photo Album. Modern Baby Shower Gift for Expecting Parents
- 9989 DON’T MISS THE FIRST YEARS WITH YOUR BABY: Whether it’s your first child or you’ve had girls and boys in the past, Tiny-Gifts Memory albums are ideal for your babies.
- 9989 NO MORE LONG AND EXHAUSTING JOURNALING! WE DID ALL THE HARD WORK FOR YOU: With Tiny-Gifts’ smart design, just lay 6”x4” photos on each page and let the picture tell the story set in your scrapbook.
- 9989 SEE YOUR INFANT TURN INTO A TODDLER BEFORE YOUR VERY EYES WHEN YOU FLIP THROUGH THESE MEMORIES: Tiny-Gifts’ album isn’t just a book for the first year of your baby’s life.
- 9989 DOCUMENT THE UNEXPECTED JOYOUS MOMENTS: BLANK PAGES FOR EXTRA MILESTONES: Every family is different.
- 9989 FREE BONUS –> CLEAN TOUCH INK PAD: Tiny Gifts’ book includes a bonus clean-touch ink pad.
8. The Whole-Brain Child: 12 Revolutionary Strategies to Nurture Your Child’s Developing Mind
- Bantam, A nice option for a Book Lover
- Condition : Good
- Ideal for Gifting
9. Cribsheet: A Data-Driven Guide to Better
10. Little Growers Baby Memory Book WITH Keepsake Box
- REMEMBER EVERYTHING! With The Little Growers Makin’ Memories Kit you get 5 ways to remember their first 5 years, all in one box! Capture their first footprint on page 19 with our Clean Touch Ink Pad, snap milestones with our baby monthly stickers and milestone pages, hold their hospital bracelet and booties safe in the keepsake box and create their first photo album with the BONUS photo pages!.
- 73 PAGE BABY BOOK: Most baby books focus on “mom and dad” – but we recognize same sex and solo parents too! Our baby book memory book (size 12.
- STURDY BABY KEEPSAKE BOX: It’s not just an empty box, but contains named spaces to store their baby booties, hospital bracelet, lock of hair, tooth, and other keepsakes.
- BONUS STICKERS AND HANDPRINT KIT: We’ve included 30 Milestone Stickers so when you take those pics for your baby journal you won’t need to buy extra baby milestone cards! Features 12x monthly milestone stickers, 12x “firsts” and 6x “first holiday” stickers.
- WITH EXTRA BLANK AND PHOTO PAGES: We added 5 plastic photo pages, making this a baby photo album AND memory book! You can fit an extra TWENTY 4×6” photos! And, we added 5 extra blank pages so you could write ANYTHING you want.
How To Pick The Best Book For New Parents?Picking the Book For New Parents isn't always easy when there are a lot of options out there. So before making your final decision, make sure you know what exactly it is that you want to get out of it. The following buying guide will help you pick the perfect book based on your needs.
- Author Background: Who wrote the book? What's his/her background? How long has he been writing? These questions can give you an idea about how much experience the author has in his field. It will also help you decide whether the book is worth reading or not.
- Book Type: Is it fiction or non-fiction? What genre is it? Look at both sides - the pros and cons. If you have time, try to read reviews first, so you don't end up with a bad book because it wasn't what you expected.
- Format: Does it come as a paperback, hardcover, e-book, audiobook? Will it be a gift for someone else? All these things should come into consideration while deciding which format you want to buy.
- Target Audience: Are you planning on giving the book to a kid, or would you like to read it yourself? This should determine whether you go for a kids' story or adult stories.
- Price: Can you find a cheaper option somewhere else? Or are they really expensive? Look around! You might be able to find something better elsewhere.
- Content: When picking a book, it's important to look for one that matches your interests. Read the Book For New Parents Reviews if you have any doubts. Don't just go for the first book that comes your way. Make sure it suits you well and works within your budget.
- Overall Experience: A good book doesn't necessarily mean you'll enjoy it. Some books leave you feeling disappointed. Make sure you set aside enough time to finish the book so you're satisfied with the overall experience.
- Quality Control: Most modern ebooks are scanned with OCR software. However, some publishers include errors in their book titles and authors names, and even scan errors themselves. Check all the details carefully.