There are millions of books out there, but finding the perfect ones can be hard. If you want to get better at something, then reading Book For New Icu Nurse is a great way to get started. Whether you're looking for inspiration or learning new skills, these are some of our favorite reads. Here is a list of the top 10 Best Book For New Icu Nurse.
Comparison Chart for Best Book For New Icu Nurse
We looked at 44127 reviews before we wrote our recommendations for the Book For New Icu Nurse in this article.
|1||Nurse Nation 30 Horizontal Nursing Badge Reference Cards - Lab Values||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Nursing2022 Drug Handbook (Nursing Drug Handbook)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Laptop Backpack for Women Fashion Travel Bags Business Computer Purse Work Bag with USB Port||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Wish You Were Here: A Novel||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Nursing Notes 60 High Yield Pocket Nursing Reference Cards||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||BadgeGuru Set by Tribe RN - The Original Nursing Badge Reference Cards - Nurse Accessories for Work and Nursing School Essentials Set - Cheat Sheets for RN||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Medical Rounds Notebook, proRound – Spiral Notebook||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||E.R. Nurses: True Stories from America's Greatest Unsung Heroes||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||PocketGuru Set by Tribe RN - 106 Pocket Sized Nursing School Reference Cards and Online Clinical Resource Library Essential for Nurses and Nursing Students||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. Nurse Nation 30 Horizontal Nursing Badge Reference Cards – Lab Values
- THE ULTIMATE 30 CARD NURSE BADGE SET – This 30 card set is packed with need to know information including EKG, Respiratory, General Medicine, Pharmacy, Pediatrics / OB, Phlebotomy, Labs, Medical Terminology, and more.
- MEDICAL INFORMATION WHERE YOU NEED IT – Don’t be caught off guard, these badge reference cards are a perfect cheat sheet when you need them on the spot.
- BONUS CHEAT SHEETS – You’ll have access to our FREE VIP area with downloadable reference cheat sheets that can easily be displayed on your phone or computer.
- PERFECT ACCESSORY, SUPPLY, OR GIFT – Whether you are a seasoned nurse or a learning nursing student – there is tons of valuable information on these cards you can use on a daily basis.
- EASY TO READ MEDICAL REFERENCE – This 30 card badge set uses all the available space with readable print to provide you with the info you need when you need it.
2. Nursing2022 Drug Handbook (Nursing Drug Handbook)
3. Laptop Backpack for Women Fashion Travel Bags Business Computer Purse Work Bag with USB Port
- Nylon, fits up to 15.6” laptop
- Multi-Pockets, with USB port, special safe phone-pocket on the back, trolley sleeve
- Comfortable padded strap, breathable and adjustable, airflow back design with thick and soft padding
- With an anti-theft pocket on the back, protect your valuable items from thieves, near the USB port, you can put your cellphone in when charging.
- Dimensions: 16”L 12”H 7.5”D, Weight: 1.83lb.
4. Wish You Were Here: A Novel
5. Nursing Notes 60 High Yield Pocket Nursing Reference Cards
- 60 Full Color Nursing Reference Card Sheets (Total of 30 cards printed front and back).
- Includes high yield reference sheets for all your rotations covering topics in critical care, pharmacology, respiratory care, ICU, nursing, lab values, EKG, medical spanish, medical equations, neurology.
- Cards measure (3.
- Perfect graduation gift for nurses, EMT, CNA, RN, nurse practitioner, physician assistant: high resolution color printing, elegant finish, pre punched, color coated by system to keep you organized.
6. BadgeGuru Set by Tribe RN – The Original Nursing Badge Reference Cards – Nurse Accessories for Work and Nursing School Essentials Set – Cheat Sheets for RN
- THE ORIGINAL NURSE BADGE CARDS – We are still the only set designed by Nurses for Nurses.
- NEVER GET CAUGHT OFF GUARD – Continuously updated by nurses nation wide, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information at your fingertips.
- WHEN YOU DON’T HAVE TIME TO WASTE – We assembled this set with the essentials in mind for those critical situations, no fluff or filler.
- OUR WAY OF GIVING BACK – We’ve built a full community of nurses and students waiting for you along with access to our online resource library and additional downloadable cheat sheets! (see cover card).
- BUYING AS A GIFT? NICE CHOICE! Perfect for the RN, LPN, CNA, EMT, or student in your life.
7. Medical Rounds Notebook
- CREATED BY PROFESSIONALS – Our proRound medical planner was thoughtfully designed by top medical professionals to make your shift easier and more organized.
- POCKET SIZED – The proRound spiral medical notepad has been carefully designed by medical workers to make rounds as convenient as possible.
- PRE-FILLED TEMPLATE – Each page is designed with a standard template with room for specific patient information, including current medications, labs, and overall assessment.
- PLENTY OF ROOM – The proRound journal contains 75 pages, with enough space for 35 patient encounters per notebook.
- COMMON ABBREVIATIONS – The proRound medical notepad contains a quick-notes section that allows you to interpret and utilize common abbreviations, shorthand lab trees, and calculations, to save you time when you really need it.
8. E.R. Nurses: True Stories from America’s Greatest Unsung Heroes
9. Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses
10. PocketGuru Set by Tribe RN – 106 Pocket Sized Nursing School Reference Cards and Online Clinical Resource Library Essential for Nurses and Nursing Students
- 106 cards, our PocketGuru set is better than ever! All the information has been updated, elaborated upon, and expanded to provide the most up to date and thorough resource on the market.
- DON’T GET CAUGHT OFF GUARD DURING YOUR CLINICAL ROUNDS: These are the perfect tool when you need a little cheat sheet on the spot.
- WILL NOT BREAK OR TEAR: These amazing cards are printed on a custom made, super durable waterproof PVC material.
- BONUS CHEAT SHEETS! You’ll receive a FREE membership to our VIP area! Access downloadable PDFs, perfect to keep on your phone or print out for your next shift or clinical rounds! Sheets include two General Med, Labs, Medical Spanish, Newborn, NICU, OB L&D, Pediatrics, Pharmacy, Respiratory References, and more!.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: Just like all Tribe RN products, these cards come with our no questions asked lifetime guarantee.
Best Book For New Icu Nurse: Buying GuideBefore buying book online, make sure you read this guide to know what to look for in Book For New Icu Nurse.
- Type of Book Copy: Hardcover or Paperback?Hardcover books are more expensive than paperbacks. But they last longer and are often worth the extra cost. If you’re looking for an inexpensive paperback, choose one with minimal wear on the cover. Paperback books may be cheaper, but their covers can come off easily.
- Price: The price is always an important factor when it comes to choosing a book. You should check out the price before purchasing the book. If you find that a similar book is available at a lower price, buy it instead.
- Brand New Books: Brand-new books tend to be very expensive. But if you do not mind spending some extra money, then go ahead and buy them. These books will never been used before, so there won’t be any signs of use, like creases or stains. They also come in different sizes, which makes finding your favorite book easier.
- Special Features: Special features include things like maps, introductions by famous authors, etc. Read reviews from other buyers to see how special features affect the overall rating of the book. Some people don’t care about these features, while others cannot live without them.
- Book Size: A bigger size means a better reading experience. Larger books usually weigh more too, so if you plan to carry around the book, consider its weight as well.
- Book Condition: This is another thing to take into consideration. If the cover looks old, torn, or damaged, then you might want to pass on the book. It could be due to careless handling or improper storage. Check out the condition of the pages and the spine first.