Many people have a favorite book that they love to read. It may be a mystery or an adventure story, but for everyone, it has something that makes it unique. Whatever your preference is, there is a book out there that you will enjoy reading. When choosing which book to read, it can be difficult to decide on which one to start with. In today's article, we will look at the 10 Best Book For Learning Swift Programming to read and discover the amazing stories behind each one of them.
Comparison Chart for Best Book For Learning Swift Programming
We looked at 57238 different book reviews before we wrote up these articles. We compared Book For Learning Swift Programming before we wrote this article.
|1||Learning Swift: Building Apps for macOS||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||iOS Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Osmo - Pizza Co. Game - Ages 5-12 - Communication Skills & Math - Learning Game - For iPad or Fire Tablet (Osmo Base Required)||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||SwiftUI Cookbook: A guide to solving the most common problems and learning best practices while building SwiftUI apps||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||PBS KIDS Video||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Mastering Swift 5: Deep dive into the latest edition of the Swift programming language||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Swift Programming in easy steps: Develop iOS apps - covers iOS 12 and Swift 5||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||AI and Machine Learning for Coders: A Programmer's Guide to Artificial Intelligence||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Swift Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide (Big Nerd Ranch Guides)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Cognisprings LESA Write and Wipe Activity Mats 13 Repeatable Preschool Learning Activities||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. Learning Swift: Building Apps for macOS
2. iOS Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide
3. Osmo – Pizza Co. Game – Ages 5-12 – Communication Skills & Math – Learning Game – For iPad or Fire Tablet (Osmo Base Required)
- OSMO IS MAGIC: Fun-filled & award winning learning games.
- TEACHING: Make pizza for customers, collect payment & make change (dollars/coins), & learn the profitability of your business.
- SKILLS LEARNED: Real-world (business) math, money, addition, subtraction, fractions, fast paced mental math, run & grow a business, social interaction, listening, critical thinking, oberservation, creative problem solving & basic business concepts.
- AGE & CAPABILITY: Ages 5-12+.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: Pizza/Tray, Toppings, Money tiles, Stackable storage for game pieces & 1 Game App: Pizza Co.
- COMPATIBILITY FOR IPAD & FIRE TABLET: Compatible iPads: All iPads except Generation 1-4.
4. SwiftUI Cookbook: A guide to solving the most common problems and learning best practices while building SwiftUI apps
5. PBS KIDS Video
- Optimized for Fire Tablets and Fire TV
- Over 1,000 videos, including clips and full episodes
- New videos every week
6. Mastering Swift 5: Deep dive into the latest edition of the Swift programming language
7. Swift Programming in easy steps: Develop iOS apps – covers iOS 12 and Swift 5
8. AI and Machine Learning for Coders: A Programmer’s Guide to Artificial Intelligence
9. Swift Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide (Big Nerd Ranch Guides)
- Big Nerd Ranch Guides
10. Cognisprings LESA Write and Wipe Activity Mats 13 Repeatable Preschool Learning Activities
- Moms choice award winner : LESA write and wipe Activity Kit explores concepts of Life, Energy, Space & Art.
- Educational Activities: Contains 13 highly engaging and repeatable preschool learning activities and engages your kid for hours.
- Contents of Kit: 3 double-sided antistatic HD film-coated 0.
- Giftable and Travel-Friendly: White inner Sturdy plastic-free box with cotton rope handle is excellent travel kids activities and a giftable kids educational toys.
- Sustainable & Safe : Sturdy plastic-free box with cotton rope handle is excellent sustainable toys and pre k learning materials.
How To Pick The Best Book For Learning Swift Programming?Picking the Book For Learning Swift Programming isn't always easy when there are a lot of options out there. So before making your final decision, make sure you know what exactly it is that you want to get out of it. The following buying guide will help you pick the perfect book based on your needs.
- Author Background: Who wrote the book? What's his/her background? How long has he been writing? These questions can give you an idea about how much experience the author has in his field. It will also help you decide whether the book is worth reading or not.
- Book Type: Is it fiction or non-fiction? What genre is it? Look at both sides - the pros and cons. If you have time, try to read reviews first, so you don't end up with a bad book because it wasn't what you expected.
- Format: Does it come as a paperback, hardcover, e-book, audiobook? Will it be a gift for someone else? All these things should come into consideration while deciding which format you want to buy.
- Target Audience: Are you planning on giving the book to a kid, or would you like to read it yourself? This should determine whether you go for a kids' story or adult stories.
- Price: Can you find a cheaper option somewhere else? Or are they really expensive? Look around! You might be able to find something better elsewhere.
- Content: When picking a book, it's important to look for one that matches your interests. Read the Book For Learning Swift Programming Reviews if you have any doubts. Don't just go for the first book that comes your way. Make sure it suits you well and works within your budget.
- Overall Experience: A good book doesn't necessarily mean you'll enjoy it. Some books leave you feeling disappointed. Make sure you set aside enough time to finish the book so you're satisfied with the overall experience.
- Quality Control: Most modern ebooks are scanned with OCR software. However, some publishers include errors in their book titles and authors names, and even scan errors themselves. Check all the details carefully.