Books are one of the greatest inventions ever created. They allow us to travel through time and space. They teach us new things. They inspire us. Books have also shaped our history and culture. And books continue to shape our lives.There are hundreds of thousands of books out there. Which ones do you read? Which ones have had the biggest impact on your life? Well, we are here to help with our list of the top 10 Best Book For Emotional Control ever written. No matter what type of reader you are (or aren't) these are some great Book For Emotional Control for anyone. So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
Quick View for The Best Book For Emotional Control
After looking through 44491 reviews we determined which Book For Emotional Control were most suitable.
|1||Thought-Spot I Know What to Do Feeling/Moods Book & Poster; Different Moods/Emotions; Autism; ADHD; Helps Kids Identify Feelings and Make Positive Choices; Laminated (FLIPBOOK)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Train Your Angry Dragon: A Cute Children Story To Teach Kids About Emotions and Anger Management (My Dragon Books)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||A Little Closer to Home: How I Found the Calm After the Storm||9||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Managing Negative Emotions: How to deal with anger||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Feelings Flipbook for Kids by Professional Therapists - Learn to Identify 20 Different Emotions - Moods Coping Skills and Anger Control - For Children with ADHD||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|6||A Little SPOT of Emotion 8 Book Box Set (Books 1-8: Anger||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||UNO Family Card Game||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Newmark Learning Myself Theme: I Am in Control of Myself Single Copy Set (1 Each of 6 Books)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Emotional Rollercoaster - Anger Management Board Game for Kids & Families - Therapy Learning Resources - Anger Control Card Game - Emotion Board Games Games for Kids Ages 4-8 -12 - Social Emotional||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||FLU||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
1. Thought-Spot I Know What to Do Feeling/Moods Book & Poster; Different Moods/Emotions; Autism; ADHD; Helps Kids Identify Feelings and Make Positive Choices; Laminated (FLIPBOOK)
- STEM TOY AND GAME – Playing with STEM LEARNING toys in early childhood is important for many reasons.
- ADHD / AUTISM TOOL – Helps parents better understand their children’s feelings.
- 18 DIFFERENT EMOJI MOOD TABS – Angry, bored, confident, confused, embarrassed, excited, frustrated, grumpy, happy, hungry, impatient, sad, scared, shy, sick, tired, ungrateful and worried.
- SOCIAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT – This book is designed to improve children’s social skills by role-playing with parents, siblings or other caregivers.
- LARGE EASY TO READ LAMINATED PAGES – Measures 8″ x 9.
2. Train Your Angry Dragon: A Cute Children Story To Teach Kids About Emotions and Anger Management (My Dragon Books)
3. A Little Closer to Home: How I Found the Calm After the Storm
4. Managing Negative Emotions: How to deal with anger
5. Feelings Flipbook for Kids by Professional Therapists – Learn to Identify 20 Different Emotions – Moods Coping Skills and Anger Control – For Children with ADHD
- Educational Tool for Emotional Skills Development, Practice Social Awareness, Communication and Self-Control.
- Quality Materials With Laminated Pages, Colorful Visual Faces for a Fun Learning Experience
- Build Self-confidence by Practicing Emotional Regulation and Positive Activities
- Perfect Chart for Learning with Parents, Teachers, Therapist and Counselors
- Behavior Book for Toddlers and Kids
6. A Little SPOT of Emotion 8 Book Box Set (Books 1-8: Anger
7. UNO Family Card Game
- UNO is the classic family card game that’s easy to learn and so much fun to play!
- In a race to deplete your hand, match one of your cards with the current card shown on top of the deck by either color or number.
- Strategize to defeat your competition with special action cards like Skips, Reverses, Draw Twos and color-changing Wild cards.
- When you’re down to one card, don’t forget to shout “UNO!”
- This fun family card game is perfect for adults, teens and kids 7 years old and up.
- UNO Tin comes with 112 cards and instructions in a sturdy tin that’s great for storage and travel.
8. Newmark Learning Myself Theme: I Am in Control of Myself Single Copy Set (1 Each of 6 Books)
- Stories told from the perspectives of diverse children enable students to learn about relationships and feelings!.
- The inside front cover of each book offers teaching tips to ease conversations about behavior while building reading skills to meet Common Core Standards.
- Four theme sets emphasize the abilities and character traits that enable people to work with others, learn effectively, and play important roles in their families and communities.
9. Emotional Rollercoaster - Anger Management Board Game for Kids & Families - Therapy Learning Resources - Anger Control Card Game - Emotion Board Games Games for Kids Ages 4-8 -12 - Social Emotional
- ANGER MANAGEMENT – This fun, anger management game for kids of all ages helps children learn how to cope and calm down when angry.
- LEARNING ACTIVITY – Use mindfulness and breathing exercises to stay grounded.
- PROBLEM SOLVING – This board game help you explore what makes you angry and works as an activity to problem solving.
- SELF EXPRESSION – This anger management activity for kids helps improve their ability to express themselves and is also a great education game for kids of all ages.
- SELF REGULATION – Players will understand that if one coping strategy or activities don’t feel right to them, they can try another.
What To Look For When Buying Book For Emotional Control?When looking for the Best Book For Emotional Control for your necessities, it's important to find one that meets your needs. Not only do you need to look at the price tag, but also what kind of material the book has. The physical quality of the book will matter as well. You don't want to end up with an old, torn paperback book. While paperbacks may seem like the cheapest option, they often lack the features found in more expensive options. For example, e-books are not bound by pages; they have no covers or dust jackets. This means that if you buy them online, you'll lose all access to those things that make paperbacks so much better than e-books. Here are some common factors to consider when buying a book.
- Size: If you plan on using the book often, then buying a larger sized book will likely cost less over time. But if you don't use the book regularly, then you probably won't need a big book. So, check the size first.
- Paperback vs Ebook: While many people prefer the feel of a real book, others enjoy the portability of digital books. If you are someone who likes to read digitally, then you might want to consider getting an e-book instead of a paperback. These books are usually cheaper too.
- Binding: The binding of a book affects how easy it is to open and close. A sturdy binding makes opening and closing easier. Books with plastic bindings tend to break easily, especially when opened and closed frequently.
- Color: Some colors just work better than others. Black text on white paper is very readable, while white text on black paper isn't nearly as easy to see. If you are planning to use the book often, then you should choose a color that is easy to read.
- Content: Some books focus on certain topics, while other books cover a wide range of topics. It's important to pick a book that matches your interests.
- Reviews & Ratings: A lot of people purchase books based on reviews from previous buyers. Look for books that have high ratings and positive reviews. This is a sign that the book will provide value.
- Price: As mentioned earlier, the price of a book will vary depending on its size and content. Generally speaking, bigger books tend to be more expensive than smaller books.
- Overall Quality: A cheap book doesn't mean that it's poorly made. In fact, often times, lower priced books are actually higher quality. However, a poor quality book will show through, even though it is inexpensive. Make sure that the book feels solid and looks nice before you buy it.
- Author Information: This information could come in handy later on. For example, if you ever need to contact the author about purchasing additional copies of their book, this information will help save you time.
- Publication Date: Most books are published between 6 months and 3 years. Some books take longer than others, so you'll want to check the publication date. If the book was recently released, there's a good chance that it's going to be worth reading.