Reading is my favorite hobby. I love to get lost in a good story or novel. And since I started reading books at a young age, I've always wanted to share some of my favorites with others. There are books from every genre, from fiction to nonfiction, from classics to modern literature. My goal is to bring you the Best Book For Ecg Interpretation on the market today. There's something for everyone!
Comparison Chart for Best Book For Ecg Interpretation
We’ve read through 43947 no of customer reviews, so now we know which ones are worthwhile for our readers. To get an idea of which Book For Ecg Interpretation might be good, read this review article.
|1||KardiaMobile Personal EKG Device and Heart Monitor - Single-Lead EKG - 3 Detections - Detect AFib from Home - FDA-Cleared - by AliveCor||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||EKG - ECG Interpretation Made Easy: An Illustrated Study Guide For Students To Easily Learn How To Read & Interpret ECG Strips||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||ECG Workout: Exercises in Arrhythmia Interpretation||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Lisol EKG Badge Cards - Nurse EKG Leads Badge Buddy Nursing ECG Caliper Tool Cardiac Rhythm Strips Interpretation Cheat Sheets for Badge ACLS Reference Card Ruler Medical Accessories Telemetry Reader||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||The Only EKG Book You'll Ever Need||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||CET Certified EKG Technician EKG ECG Cardiac Tech T Shirt||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||The Complete Guide to ECGs: A Comprehensive Study Guide to Improve ECG Interpretation Skills: A Comprehensive Study Guide to Improve ECG Interpretation Skills||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Rapid Interpretation of EKG's||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||R-CAT for Arrhythmias EKG Pocket Reference Guide – Great Study Card for EKG Interpretation - ACLS and PALS Training – Cardiac Rhythm Interpretation Made Easy||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Sparkson's Illustrated Guide to ECG Interpretation||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. KardiaMobile Personal EKG Device and Heart Monitor – Single-Lead EKG – 3 Detections – Detect AFib from Home – FDA-Cleared – by AliveCor
- EKG ON THE GO: Capture unlimited medical-grade EKGs in 30 seconds and get an instant analysis right on your smartphone.
- EASY TO USE: Simply place your fingers on the sensors to detect Atrial Fibrillation, Bradycardia, Tachycardia and Normal Sinus Rhythm.
- TRUSTED BY PROFESSIONALS: KardiaMobile is FDA-cleared and the #1 doctor-recommended personal EKG with more than 100 million EKGs recorded.
- EKG HISTORY: With the press of a button, email your EKGs to your doctor or save them on your phone, no subscription required.
- KardiaMobile is COMPATIBLE WITH MOST POPULAR PHONES and TABLETS.
- Not recommended for use with pacemakers and ICDs and does not detect heart attack.
2. EKG - ECG Interpretation Made Easy: An Illustrated Study Guide For Students To Easily Learn How To Read & Interpret ECG Strips
3. ECG Workout: Exercises in Arrhythmia Interpretation
4. Lisol EKG Badge Cards – Nurse EKG Leads Badge Buddy Nursing ECG Caliper Tool Cardiac Rhythm Strips Interpretation Cheat Sheets for Badge ACLS Reference Card Ruler Medical Accessories Telemetry Reader
- EKG Interpretation in Your Fingertips】This EKG badge card is a great tool to carry around instead of sharp EKG calipers to measure rates.
- Fit Perfectly in Your badge】Like a credit card, the double-sided RN EKG badge buddy fits perfectly on your badge.
- Secret Weapon for any EKG Course】With these LPN paramedic tools, learning EKG rhythms will come easy for a change.
- Great Nursing Gift】These durable & well-organized ECG concepts badge sheets are perfect for you or your friends, whether you are learning basic heart rhythms in school or tackling an advanced ACLS certification.
- Exceptional Quality】Made of sturdy PVC material, our CNA EKG measuring tool is scratch resistant & waterproof.
5. The Only EKG Book You’ll Ever Need
6. CET Certified EKG Technician EKG ECG Cardiac Tech T Shirt
- EKG Tech Heart – This colorful EKG Tee is perfect for the Certified EKG Technician to wear to work at the hospital or clinic.
- Any CET that monitors hearts will love this EKG Tech t shirt! Makes a great gift for the CET in your life! Gift to your Certified EKG Technician!.
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
7. The Complete Guide to ECGs: A Comprehensive Study Guide to Improve ECG Interpretation Skills: A Comprehensive Study Guide to Improve ECG Interpretation Skills
8. Rapid Interpretation of EKG’s
- The reader’s rapid assimilation of medical concepts is the key to the continuing success of this best-selling book.
9. R-CAT for Arrhythmias EKG Pocket Reference Guide – Great Study Card for EKG Interpretation – ACLS and PALS Training – Cardiac Rhythm Interpretation Made Easy
- Contains 40 six-second EKG rhythm strips, all calibrated to the exact size as an EKG printout – Also includes Normal Sinus Comparison Strip, which can be flipped over to compare to other rhythms.
- Measures Heart Rate, PR, QRS, and QT intervals by Calibrated Red Boxes
- Gives medical personnel Diagrams of 39 Different EKG Arrhythmias to teach staff and patients
- Great reference tool –Great for nurses, paramedics or doctors for monitoring EKGs of cardiac patients.
- Convenient and Cleanable – Can be marked and erased with a dry erase marker for staff and patient education – Offers double-sided laminated panels that can easily be folded to fit in any pocket.