If you love reading, you probably spend hours every day browsing through bookstores or libraries. How do you decide which books to read next? What are some of the best books out there? Reading is a great way to expand your knowledge and improve your life. There are plenty of books out there, from classic novels to self-help guides. Whether you want to learn new skills or simply relax after a long day, these are our top picks of the Best Book For Crochet Stitches. "Best books" is an article series where we share the top recommendations for a given topic. In each post, we discuss the best books within a certain category and provide a link to Amazon.com. We hope you enjoy them!
Best Book For Crochet Stitches: 10 Picks
We considered 66147 books before we wrote our recommendations for them in this article.
|1||Knitting & Crochet: A Beginner's Step-by-Step Guide to Methods and Techniques (Fox Chapel Publishing) 150 How-To Illustrations||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||101 Crochet Stitch Patterns & Edgings||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Crochet (Idiot's Guides)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||32 Acrylic Yarns with Real Amigurumi Book - DK Yarn for Crochet Complete Kit - 1 Crochet Hooks||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||The Complete Book of Crochet Stitch Designs: 500 Classic & Original Patterns (Complete Crochet Designs)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||200 Ripple Stitch Patterns: Exciting Patterns To Knit And Crochet For Afghans||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Crochet Stitch Dictionary: 200 Essential Stitches with Step-by-Step Photos||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||200 Crochet Stitches: A Practical Guide with Actual-size Swatches||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Jane Austen Classic Novel Book Stitch Markers||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Beginners Guide to Learning Crocodile Stitch (6377)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
1. Knitting & Crochet: A Beginner’s Step-by-Step Guide to Methods and Techniques (Fox Chapel Publishing) 150 How-To Illustrations
- Engaging, creative, and rewarding in equal measure, they also offer the benefits of saving the pennies and adding a personal touch to gifts and garments.
- With simple instructions and step-by-step illustrations, this practical handbook will equip you with all the know-how you need.
- created with the absolute beginner in mind
- Still great for those who would welcome a refresher course
- Author: Charlotte Gerlings. Softcover, 48 pages
2. 101 Crochet Stitch Patterns & Edgings
- Annie s Attic
3. Crochet (Idiot’s Guides)
4. 32 Acrylic Yarns with Real Amigurumi Book - DK Yarn for Crochet Complete Kit - 1 Crochet Hooks
- 32 Acrylic yarn skeins – 32 yarn skeins 100% acrylic yarn, total of 700 yards (640 m) – approx.
- Complete amigurumi kit with everything you need, to make your unique amigurumi – 1 crochet hook, 2 needles, 4 stitch markers, pearl head sewing pins set, fiber stuffing, safety eyes.
- Real amigurumi book included – paperback amigurumi book with 10 exciting projects to complete – step by step guides, photos, yarn basic techniques – perfect handmade gift; original patterns all copyrighted.
- All occasions great gift idea – anyone into crochet, amigurumi crafting would cherish this yarn pack- Christmas, Valentine’s day, birthdays, Easter, parties, or no occasion needed gift idea.
- Great starter kit for crafts and crochet
5. The Complete Book of Crochet Stitch Designs: 500 Classic & Original Patterns (Complete Crochet Designs)
- STERLING PUBLISHING-Lark Books: The Complete Book of Crochet Stitch Designs
- An encyclopedic crochet stitch bible with 500 patterns! Using only a few stitches it’s possible to make pretty lace patterns, mimic knitting or weaving, and create inviting textures.
- With this classic reference- including diagrams and close-up color photographs- you’ll learn 500 varied designs including shells, clusters, picots, bobbles, and popcorns.
- Develop your skills and confidently embark on any project
- Author: Linda P
6. 200 Ripple Stitch Patterns: Exciting Patterns To Knit And Crochet For Afghans
7. Crochet Stitch Dictionary: 200 Essential Stitches with Step-by-Step Photos
- INTERWEAVE PRESS-Crochet Stitch Dictionary
- This book is great for new and experienced crocheters alike
- Crochet Stitch Dictionary offers 200 stitches with detailed written, charted and photographed instructions.
- This essential book presents ten color-coded stitch sections: basic, fans & shells, bobbles & clusters, spike stitches, post stitches, mesh & filet, cable stitches, tunisian and more! Author: Sarah Hazell.
- Softcover, 192
8. 200 Crochet Stitches: A Practical Guide with Actual-size Swatches
- SEARCH PRESS
9. Jane Austen Classic Novel Book Stitch Markers
- Jane Austen Stitch Marker Set
- For Knitting or Crochet
- Gift Packaged
- Handmade in the USA
10. Beginners Guide to Learning Crocodile Stitch (6377)
- Leisure Arts Beginner’s Guide To Crocodile Stitch Book
- Leisure Arts Beginner’s Guide To Crocodile Stitch Books- With its eye-catching layers of scales, Crocodile Stitch is a fun way to add texture and interest to crochet projects, from fashions to home decor.
- You’re going to love the versatility of Crocodile Stitch!
Factors To Consider When Buying the Best Book For Crochet StitchesBefore buying you should consider some factors like:
- The price: It depends on the type of book. Some books can cost you hundreds of dollars but if it's an interesting book then it's totally worth it.
- Book types: There are many different types of books available, such as fiction, nonfiction, biographies, autobiographies, etc. Books with high-quality paper are usually more expensive than e-books.
- Total pages: The more pages, the better. A good book should never have less than 200-300 pages.
- Language: Books in other languages might be expensive, so try to find English versions as well.
- Delivery method: If possible choose physical delivery over eBooks.