This article discusses the Best Book For Arduino Programming of all time. For those who are looking for a new book to read or gift, then this list is for you. All the Book For Arduino Programming on the list have been ranked according to ratings from readers and academics by Amazon, Goodreads, and Barnes & Noble. The list provides a variety of genres and topics that will suit every reader’s interests. In order to compile this list of Best Book For Arduino Programming, we had to consider many factors. We looked at genres, popularity, and the number of readers’ ratings and reviews to determine the best books.
Quick Table: Book For Arduino Programming
We searched for 59991 book reviews online, which we then used to identify the top 10 Book For Arduino Programming. We hope these expert recommendations will help you choose an appropriate book for yourself.
|1||Arduino Starter Kit - English Official Kit with 170 Page Book - K000007 Plus 2-Bonus Book and PIN-Out Chart Bundle||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Arduino Programming in 24 Hours||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||ELEGOO UNO R3 Project Smart Robot Car Kit V4 with UNO R3||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Official Arduino Starter Kit [K000007] (English Projects Book)||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Arduino Cookbook: Recipes to Begin||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||ThinkFun Zingo Bingo Award Winning Preschool Game for Pre-Readers and Early Readers Age 4 and Up - One of the Most Popular Board Games for Boys and Girls and their Parents||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Practical Robotics in C++: Build and Program Real Autonomous Robots Using Raspberry Pi (English Edition)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Computer Programming Crash Course: 7 Books in 1- Coding Languages for Beginners: C++||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||ELEGOO UNO Project Super Starter Kit with Tutorial and UNO R3 Compatible with Arduino IDE||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Programming Arduino: Getting Started with Sketches||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. Arduino Starter Kit – English Official Kit with 170 Page Book – K000007 Plus 2-Bonus Book and PIN-Out Chart Bundle
- Bundle Includes Arduino Starter Kit – English Official Kit With 170 Page Book – K000007, 2 additional books and SPEED-KITS PIN-OUT Chart.
- Includes Bonus Book “Getting Started with Arduino: The Open Source Electronics Prototyping Platform”.
- Includes Bonus Book “Programming Arduino: Getting Started with Sketches, Second Edition”
- Includes Bonus SPEED-KITS Pinout Chart
2. Arduino Programming in 24 Hours
3. ELEGOO UNO R3 Project Smart Robot Car Kit V4 with UNO R3
- ELEGOO Smart Robot Car: An educational STEM kit beginners (kids) to get hands-on experience about programming, electronics assembling and robotics knowledge.
- Complete Package: Contains 24 kinds of module parts including obstacle avoidance, line tracing module, infrared remote control and also you can control it via phone and tablets of Android and iOS system, etc.
- Easy to Assemble: All the module interface has been modified with XH2.
- Refined Tutorial: HD rendering instructions on how to assemble the robot car from scratch and all the necessary programs and codes are included.
- Upgraded Package Design: More minimalism design and make it a perfect gift for your kids and friends.
4. Official Arduino Starter Kit [K000007] (English Projects Book)
- It’s a quick and easy way to get started with the learning of STEAM subjects at home, and it can be used to think critically, learn collaboratively, and solve problems.
- This kit walks you through the basics of Arduino and electronics in a hands-on way.
- The kit comes with a 170-page project guide book and includes over 100 components.
- You’ll be able to build 15 different projects using components that let you control the physical world with different kinds of sensors and actuators.
- Plenty of free activities and materials are available online, along with lots of inspirational tutorials and videos that mean you can continue using the kit in creative ways even after you’ve completed the projects.
5. Arduino Cookbook: Recipes to Begin
6. ThinkFun Zingo Bingo Award Winning Preschool Game for Pre-Readers and Early Readers Age 4 and Up – One of the Most Popular Board Games for Boys and Girls and their Parents
- Trusted by Families Worldwide – With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world’s leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles.
- Develops critical skills – Perfect for pre-readers and early readers, builds language and matching skills in preschool kids through fun, fast-paced play.
- What you get – This is the Amazon exclusive version of the world famous game Zingo, one of ThinkFun’s best games for kids ages 4 and up, and it includes an extra Zingo card so that up to 7 players can play! Also includes a unique Zinger device that delights players of all ages.
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual.
- Award winner – Zingo has won many awards including an Oppenheim Gold, Parents’ Choice Award, ASTRA Best Toys for Kids Award, and is a three time Toy of the Year Nominee, which makes it a great gift for boys and girls ages 4 and up.
7. Practical Robotics in C++: Build and Program Real Autonomous Robots Using Raspberry Pi (English Edition)
8. Computer Programming Crash Course: 7 Books in 1- Coding Languages for Beginners: C++
9. ELEGOO UNO Project Super Starter Kit with Tutorial and UNO R3 Compatible with Arduino IDE
- Free PDF tutorial(more than 22 lessons) and clear listing in a nice package
- The most economical kit based on Arduino platform to starting programming for those beginners who are interested.
- Lcd1602 module with pin header (not need to be soldered by yourself)
- This is the upgraded starter kits with power supply module, 9V battery with dc
- High quality kit with UNO R3. 100% compatible with Arduino UNO R3, MEGA 2560 R3, NANO.
10. Programming Arduino: Getting Started with Sketches
- McGraw-Hill Education Tab
Buying Guide Of TheBook For Arduino Programming:Finding the perfect book for your needs doesn’t have to be hard. In fact, it can be quite simple if you follow these steps:
- Decide on your budget: Whether you're going with an e-book or paperback, make sure that you're not spending more than -0. If you're going digital, then you'll probably be able to get away with less.
- Look at reviews: Check out Amazon and other review sites online to see which ones people recommend. Don't just take their word for it either. Make sure that you do some research before you buy.
- Read the product description: Make sure that you understand what the book covers. Some books will cover only certain aspects, whereas others may provide more comprehensive coverage. Be sure to check the table of contents too.
- Read the sample chapters: If you like what you see, then you might consider buying the book. Otherwise, you can always try another option.
- Do your own research: Once you find a few options, compare them side by side so that you can pick the one that works best for you.
- Get the right size: If you choose to buy a physical copy, make sure that you get the right size. Most e-books come in both standard and large sizes. When you purchase a larger version, you'll receive bonus content (like additional chapters).
- Check for discounts: There are plenty of sales available during the holiday season. So, you might want to wait until then to purchase a new book.
- Avoid impulse buys: Don't let yourself be swayed by special deals. Instead, stick to your budget.