Whether you're looking for inspiration or relaxation, Book For Agile Scrum can take you far away from reality. They offer a unique view into other worlds and provide insight into life beyond our daily experiences.There are hundreds of thousands of books out there, but only a select few rise above the rest. In this article, we'll share our favorite picks of top 10 Best Book For Agile Scrum. And since they're written by experts who've studied their subject matter, they're sure to inspire you.
Quick View for The Best Book For Agile Scrum
We took into account 61070 reviews when we wrote our recommendations for the Best Book For Agile Scrum mentioned in this article.
|1||Agile Project Management with Kanban (Developer Best Practices)||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Essential Scrum: A Practical Guide to the Most Popular Agile Process (Addison-Wesley Signature Series (Cohn))||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Agile Project Management with Scrum (Developer Best Practices)||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Scrum: The Art of Doing Twice the Work in Half the Time||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Skillmatics Card Game : Guess in 10 Animal Planet - Gifts for 6 Year Olds and Up - Super Fun for Travel & Family Game Night||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Coaching Agile Teams: A Companion for ScrumMasters||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||The Professional Product Owner: Leveraging Scrum as a Competitive Advantage||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Agile Practice Guide||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||PMP Exam Prep Simplified: Covers the Current PMP Exam and Includes a 35 Hours of Project Management E-Learning Course||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||28-Pack Magnetic Dry Erase Labels||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. Agile Project Management with Kanban (Developer Best Practices)
- Microsoft Press
2. Essential Scrum: A Practical Guide to the Most Popular Agile Process (Addison-Wesley Signature Series (Cohn))
- Addison-Wesley Professional
3. Agile Project Management with Scrum (Developer Best Practices)
- Used Book in Good Condition
4. Scrum: The Art of Doing Twice the Work in Half the Time
- Crown Business
5. Skillmatics Card Game : Guess in 10 Animal Planet - Gifts for 6 Year Olds and Up - Super Fun for Travel & Family Game Night
- EXCITING CARD GAME OF QUESTIONS – Ask up to 10 questions to guess the animal on the Game Card! Is it a carnivore? Is it a domestic animal? Does it live in groups? Think hard, ask intelligent questions, use your clue cards wisely, and the be the first player to win 7 Game Cards!.
- RIDICULOUSLY SIMPLE GAMEPLAY – Divide yourselves up in teams, ask up to 10 questions and try to guess your opponent’s Game Card.
- STRATEGIZE YOUR WAY TO VICTORY – Make use of exciting features such as Clue Cards and Bonus Questions to plan your way to winning 7 cards.
- PLAY IT ANY TIME ANY PLACE – One game set includes 50 Game Cards, 6 Clue Cards and a handy box to store it all.
- PERFECT GIFT – This is an ideal gift for any occasion that ensures kids learn through play!
- FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY – This is the most exciting game you’ll find for Family Game Night that can be thoroughly enjoyed by all ages 6 and up!.
- BUILD KEY SKILLS – Guess in 10’s age-appropriate content and gameplay builds key skills such as Communication, Decision Making, Problem Solving and Creative Thinking Skills.
6. Coaching Agile Teams: A Companion for ScrumMasters
7. The Professional Product Owner: Leveraging Scrum as a Competitive Advantage
8. Agile Practice Guide
9. PMP Exam Prep Simplified: Covers the Current PMP Exam and Includes a 35 Hours of Project Management E-Learning Course
10. 28-Pack Magnetic Dry Erase Labels
- High Quality: Made of premium paper materials, smooth to write on and easy to wipe off.
- Strong Magnet: Each label is completely covered by the whole strong magnet on the back, able to stay firmly on metal surfaces or wherever you want during long-time using and avoid the embarrassment of falling.
- Durable & Flexible: 28 pcs white magnetic labels are non-toxic, tasteless and safe for human bodies.
- Free Markers: Attached with two dry erase markers with magnetic caps, red and black ones are quite useful for daily marking and most importantly, they are FREE! No need to spend extra money or time for purchase.
- Multi-Functional: A great help when you need to label storage shelves, retail shelves or toolboxes.
How To Pick The Best Book For Agile Scrum?Picking the Book For Agile Scrum isn't always easy when there are a lot of options out there. So before making your final decision, make sure you know what exactly it is that you want to get out of it. The following buying guide will help you pick the perfect book based on your needs.
- Author Background: Who wrote the book? What's his/her background? How long has he been writing? These questions can give you an idea about how much experience the author has in his field. It will also help you decide whether the book is worth reading or not.
- Book Type: Is it fiction or non-fiction? What genre is it? Look at both sides - the pros and cons. If you have time, try to read reviews first, so you don't end up with a bad book because it wasn't what you expected.
- Format: Does it come as a paperback, hardcover, e-book, audiobook? Will it be a gift for someone else? All these things should come into consideration while deciding which format you want to buy.
- Target Audience: Are you planning on giving the book to a kid, or would you like to read it yourself? This should determine whether you go for a kids' story or adult stories.
- Price: Can you find a cheaper option somewhere else? Or are they really expensive? Look around! You might be able to find something better elsewhere.
- Content: When picking a book, it's important to look for one that matches your interests. Read the Book For Agile Scrum Reviews if you have any doubts. Don't just go for the first book that comes your way. Make sure it suits you well and works within your budget.
- Overall Experience: A good book doesn't necessarily mean you'll enjoy it. Some books leave you feeling disappointed. Make sure you set aside enough time to finish the book so you're satisfied with the overall experience.
- Quality Control: Most modern ebooks are scanned with OCR software. However, some publishers include errors in their book titles and authors names, and even scan errors themselves. Check all the details carefully.