Some people love to read so much that they will read anything. Sure, some might like to read novels and the best books, but others like to read magazines and newspapers. Reading is a great way to get information from different sources. It is also enjoyable.If you want to read a Book Atomic Physics, then you can choose from many books. You can choose from fiction, non-fiction, or short stories. In this post, I will help you find the Best Book Atomic Physics to buy.
Comparison Table for Best Book Atomic Physics
We considered 72289 books before we wrote our recommendations for them in this article.
|1||The Making of the Atomic Bomb||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||419PCS Chemistry Molecular Model Kit Organic & Inorganic Modeling Student Teacher Set with 179 Atoms & 240 Bonds Academic Chemistry Education for University College Professors Brisk Learner Scientist||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||ThinkFun Gravity Maze Marble Run Brain Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up – Toy of the Year Award Winner||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||A Tale for the Time Being: A Novel (ALA Notable Books for Adults)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Elements: A Visual Exploration of Every Known Atom in the Universe||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||The Power of Your Subconscious Mind||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Copenhagen / Fleming - The Man Who Would Be Bond||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Atomic Physics and Human Knowledge (Dover Books on Physics)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||The Feynman Lectures on Physics||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. The Making of the Atomic Bomb
- Simon Schuster
2. 419PCS Chemistry Molecular Model Kit Organic & Inorganic Modeling Student Teacher Set with 179 Atoms & 240 Bonds Academic Chemistry Education for University College Professors Brisk Learner Scientist
- 419PCS】Don’t buy a defective kit from one of our competitors! Our Chemistry Molecular Model Kit was originally designed as a custom kit for a college professor who selected every piece carefully for use in his own classroom,it contains 179 atom pieces made up of different elements;155 medium-length hard bonds,25 long flexible bonds (good for double and triple bonds),30 V-bonds (for space-filling models);30 lone pair of electrons.
- Four Tetrahedral Holes in All Octet Rule Obeying Atoms】Our kit places 4 holes on all atoms with tetrahedral electron geometry:carbon,oxygen,nitrogen,sulfur,phosphorous all have 4 tetrahedral holes,which allows to build these types of molecules and ions that have more than the normal valence( having positive formal charges).
- Geometries of Metal Complexes】What makes this kit unique is that it also includes 4 of gray balls representing metals with 5 holes at 120 degree+90 and 4 of in a different shade of gray that are 6 holes at 90 degree,which can build all the common geometries of metal complexes:octagonal,square planar,and trigonal bipyramidal and linear.
- Non-Toxic Material】All materials of our 419PCS Organic Chemistry Model Kit are eco-friendly.
- Making Chemistry Fun】This educational molecule modeling kit is designed for easy chemistry learning for organic,inorganic,o chem and functional groups.
3. ThinkFun Gravity Maze Marble Run Brain Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up – Toy of the Year Award Winner
- Trusted by Families Worldwide – With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world’s leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles.
- Develops critical skills – Playing your way through the challenges builds spatial reasoning and planning skills, and is partly an engineering and building toy that provides a great stealth learning experience for young players.
- What you get – Gravity Maze is a combination logic game, marble run, and STEM toy that’s one of the best gifts you can buy for boys and girls age 8 and up It contains 60 challenges from beginner to expert, a game grid, 9 towers, 1 target piece, and 3 marbles.
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual You can start playing and solving right away.
- Comes with multi-level challenges – Gravity Maze comes with 60 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them.
4. A Tale for the Time Being: A Novel (ALA Notable Books for Adults)
5. Elements: A Visual Exploration of Every Known Atom in the Universe
- Black Dog & Leventhal Publishers
6. The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
7. Copenhagen / Fleming – The Man Who Would Be Bond
8. Atomic Physics and Human Knowledge (Dover Books on Physics)
9. Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One
10. The Feynman Lectures on Physics
- Basic Books (AZ)
What To Look For When Buying Book Atomic Physics?When looking for the Best Book Atomic Physics for your necessities, it's important to find one that meets your needs. Not only do you need to look at the price tag, but also what kind of material the book has. The physical quality of the book will matter as well. You don't want to end up with an old, torn paperback book. While paperbacks may seem like the cheapest option, they often lack the features found in more expensive options. For example, e-books are not bound by pages; they have no covers or dust jackets. This means that if you buy them online, you'll lose all access to those things that make paperbacks so much better than e-books. Here are some common factors to consider when buying a book.
- Size: If you plan on using the book often, then buying a larger sized book will likely cost less over time. But if you don't use the book regularly, then you probably won't need a big book. So, check the size first.
- Paperback vs Ebook: While many people prefer the feel of a real book, others enjoy the portability of digital books. If you are someone who likes to read digitally, then you might want to consider getting an e-book instead of a paperback. These books are usually cheaper too.
- Binding: The binding of a book affects how easy it is to open and close. A sturdy binding makes opening and closing easier. Books with plastic bindings tend to break easily, especially when opened and closed frequently.
- Color: Some colors just work better than others. Black text on white paper is very readable, while white text on black paper isn't nearly as easy to see. If you are planning to use the book often, then you should choose a color that is easy to read.
- Content: Some books focus on certain topics, while other books cover a wide range of topics. It's important to pick a book that matches your interests.
- Reviews & Ratings: A lot of people purchase books based on reviews from previous buyers. Look for books that have high ratings and positive reviews. This is a sign that the book will provide value.
- Price: As mentioned earlier, the price of a book will vary depending on its size and content. Generally speaking, bigger books tend to be more expensive than smaller books.
- Overall Quality: A cheap book doesn't mean that it's poorly made. In fact, often times, lower priced books are actually higher quality. However, a poor quality book will show through, even though it is inexpensive. Make sure that the book feels solid and looks nice before you buy it.
- Author Information: This information could come in handy later on. For example, if you ever need to contact the author about purchasing additional copies of their book, this information will help save you time.
- Publication Date: Most books are published between 6 months and 3 years. Some books take longer than others, so you'll want to check the publication date. If the book was recently released, there's a good chance that it's going to be worth reading.