Are you looking for a good book to read? There are thousands of books out there. Which ones should you read next? Well, we found some great books for you! We have studied on 28365 reviews available online for Book About Socrates. Here are some of the Best Book About Socrates that you'll love:
Comparison Table for Best Book About Socrates
After looking through 28365 reviews we determined which Book About Socrates were most suitable.
|1||The Socratic Way Of Questioning: How To Use Socrates' Method To Discover The Truth And Argue Wisely||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Socrates: The Best of Socrates: The Founding Philosophies of Ethics||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Big Thinkers and Big Ideas: An Introduction to Eastern and Western Philosophy for Kids||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||The Socratic Method: A Practitioner’s Handbook||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||A Degree in a Book: Philosophy: Everything You Need to Know to Master the Subject - in One Book! (A Degree in a Book, 2)||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Simply Philosophical Quotes: 915 Inspiring||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Rickover: The Birth of Nuclear Power||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||To Be Nobody But Yourself - E.E. Cummings - 11x14 Unframed Art Print - Great Inspirational Gift & Decor for Classroom||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||The Philosophy Book: Big Ideas Simply Explained||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Osmo - Pizza Co. Game - Ages 5-12 - Communication Skills & Math - Learning Game - For iPad or Fire Tablet (Osmo Base Required)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. The Socratic Way Of Questioning: How To Use Socrates’ Method To Discover The Truth And Argue Wisely
2. Socrates: The Best of Socrates: The Founding Philosophies of Ethics
3. Big Thinkers and Big Ideas: An Introduction to Eastern and Western Philosophy for Kids
4. The Socratic Method: A Practitioner’s Handbook
5. A Degree in a Book: Philosophy: Everything You Need to Know to Master the Subject – in One Book! (A Degree in a Book, 2)
6. Simply Philosophical Quotes: 915 Inspiring
7. Rickover: The Birth of Nuclear Power
8. To Be Nobody But Yourself – E.E. Cummings – 11×14 Unframed Art Print – Great Inspirational Gift & Decor for Classroom
9. The Philosophy Book: Big Ideas Simply Explained
10. Osmo – Pizza Co. Game – Ages 5-12 – Communication Skills & Math – Learning Game – For iPad or Fire Tablet (Osmo Base Required)
- OSMO IS MAGIC: Fun-filled & award winning learning games.
- TEACHING: Make pizza for customers, collect payment & make change (dollars/coins), & learn the profitability of your business.
- SKILLS LEARNED: Real-world (business) math, money, addition, subtraction, fractions, fast paced mental math, run & grow a business, social interaction, listening, critical thinking, oberservation, creative problem solving & basic business concepts.
- AGE & CAPABILITY: Ages 5-12+.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: Pizza/Tray, Toppings, Money tiles, Stackable storage for game pieces & 1 Game App: Pizza Co.
- COMPATIBILITY FOR IPAD & FIRE TABLET: Compatible iPads: All iPads except Generation 1-4.
Book About Socrates Buying Guide:When buying the Book About Socrates, you should always buy from a reputable source like Amazon.com or Barnes & Noble. You can also look up reviews for any book you're interested in reading. Here is a simple checklist to make sure you only get the Best Book About Socrates everytime.
- Check the review: Look at all the reviews for that book. Is it getting good reviews? Are most people enjoying this book? Do many people recommend this book? If not, then maybe this isn't the best book for you.
- Read sample chapters: For those who want to see how the book flows before they commit to purchasing, go ahead and download a few pages. This will give you an idea if the book is worth reading.
- Buy used: Some books just don't hold up over time. Others may be expensive new copies but end up being terrible. A lot of times, books can be found second - hand somewhere online. Just search around to find the right copy for you.
- Keep searching: There are so many types of books out there. From classics to biographies, thrillers to poetry...there's something for everyone. Don't stop looking until you've found the perfect book.
- Try Kindle Unlimited: Yes, this is another thing to consider when buying books. But you can use this as a way to try out books without spending money. It's a free service where you can borrow e-books from a huge selection of authors.
- Try Audible: With Audible, you can listen to books while doing other stuff. Make sure you pick a plan that fits into your lifestyle, because there are plans available for both busy students and couch potatoes.
- Consider borrowing from the library: Another great option for readers is to check out your local library. Most libraries offer their own e-book lending program, which makes it easy to try out a book.
- Ask friends: Finally, ask your friends about their favorite books. Maybe they'll recommend a book you'd never think to read yourself.
- Consider audiobooks: Audio books are a fantastic option for people who hate reading. Simply put, an audiobook is narrated by a professional actor instead of a writer. The narrator does a wonderful job bringing characters to life and making them sound realistic.