Reading is my favorite hobby. I love to get lost in a good story or novel. And since I started reading books at a young age, I've always wanted to share some of my favorites with others. There are books from every genre, from fiction to nonfiction, from classics to modern literature. My goal is to bring you the Best Blackjack Card Counting Books on the market today. There's something for everyone!
Quick View for The Best Blackjack Card Counting Books
We looked at 47417 different book reviews before we wrote up these articles. We compared Blackjack Card Counting Books before we wrote this article.
|1||21||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||The World's Greatest Blackjack Book||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||How to Count Cards: An Instructional Guide to Counting Cards in Blackjack for Significantly Improved Odds||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||The 21st-Century Card Counter: The Pros’ Approach to Beating Blackjack||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Brybelly 6 Deck Blackjack Shoe and Discard Tray||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Blackjack: Play Like The Pros: A Complete Guide to BLACKJACK||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||BIERDORF Diamond Waterproof Black Playing Cards||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Blackjack Bluebook II: The Simplest Winning Strategies Ever Published||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||21 (+ BD Live) [Blu-ray]||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Beat the Dealer: A Winning Strategy for the Game of Twenty-One||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
2. The World’s Greatest Blackjack Book
- Great product!
3. How to Count Cards: An Instructional Guide to Counting Cards in Blackjack for Significantly Improved Odds
4. The 21st-Century Card Counter: The Pros’ Approach to Beating Blackjack
5. Brybelly 6 Deck Blackjack Shoe and Discard Tray
- Professional 6 deck blackjack dealer shoe
- Fits all standard sized decks
- Professional design and function
- Holds 6 decks
- The casino grade discard tray is heavy duty acrylic
6. Blackjack: Play Like The Pros: A Complete Guide to BLACKJACK
7. BIERDORF Diamond Waterproof Black Playing Cards
- Product Dimensions] – Length x Width (3.
- Better Texture] – Unlike those poker cards in the market, our non-slippery cards are easy to shuffle and; thus cannot be missed by people who have some tricks up their sleeves.
- Upgraded material] – PET and PVC are waterproof.
- Waterproof] – This deck of cards gets a waterproof feature.
- Satisfaction Maintain] – By offering you 1-year satisfaction guarantee and lifetime customer service, If you are unhappy about our Poker Cards, feel free to contact our.
8. Blackjack Bluebook II: The Simplest Winning Strategies Ever Published
9. 21 (+ BD Live) [Blu-ray]
10. Beat the Dealer: A Winning Strategy for the Game of Twenty-One
Blackjack Card Counting Books Buying Guide:When buying the Blackjack Card Counting Books, you should always buy from a reputable source like Amazon.com or Barnes & Noble. You can also look up reviews for any book you're interested in reading. Here is a simple checklist to make sure you only get the Best Blackjack Card Counting Books everytime.
- Check the review: Look at all the reviews for that book. Is it getting good reviews? Are most people enjoying this book? Do many people recommend this book? If not, then maybe this isn't the best book for you.
- Read sample chapters: For those who want to see how the book flows before they commit to purchasing, go ahead and download a few pages. This will give you an idea if the book is worth reading.
- Buy used: Some books just don't hold up over time. Others may be expensive new copies but end up being terrible. A lot of times, books can be found second - hand somewhere online. Just search around to find the right copy for you.
- Keep searching: There are so many types of books out there. From classics to biographies, thrillers to poetry...there's something for everyone. Don't stop looking until you've found the perfect book.
- Try Kindle Unlimited: Yes, this is another thing to consider when buying books. But you can use this as a way to try out books without spending money. It's a free service where you can borrow e-books from a huge selection of authors.
- Try Audible: With Audible, you can listen to books while doing other stuff. Make sure you pick a plan that fits into your lifestyle, because there are plans available for both busy students and couch potatoes.
- Consider borrowing from the library: Another great option for readers is to check out your local library. Most libraries offer their own e-book lending program, which makes it easy to try out a book.
- Ask friends: Finally, ask your friends about their favorite books. Maybe they'll recommend a book you'd never think to read yourself.
- Consider audiobooks: Audio books are a fantastic option for people who hate reading. Simply put, an audiobook is narrated by a professional actor instead of a writer. The narrator does a wonderful job bringing characters to life and making them sound realistic.