I'm not kidding? I love to read. I can't imagine living a life where I don't have the time and the space to curl up with a good book and just let my imagination go! Books can be so inspiring? They make me feel like anything is possible, even if it's fictional. And sometimes, books are comforting too. Reading is almost like having a personal therapist or even a close friend you can talk to anytime, anywhere. And, today, I would like to share with you some of my favorite Baby Book For New Parents. To say that I'm a fan of these books would be an understatement. They've had an incredible impact on my life, and they've been there for me whenever I needed them. Here is the list of my favorite 10 Best Baby Book For New Parents:
Quick Table: Baby Book For New Parents
We’ve read through 42591 no of customer reviews, so now we know which ones are worthwhile for our readers. To get an idea of which Baby Book For New Parents might be good, read this review article.
|1||What to Expect the First Year||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|2||You're Going To Be A Dad!: The New Dad's Guide To Pregnancy and The First Year of Fatherhood||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Pregnancy, Childbirth||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||As You Grow: A Modern Memory Book for Baby||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Infant Guide for New Mothers: The Best Infant Book 0-6 Months||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||The Newborn Handbook: Your Guide to Bringing Home Baby||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Little Growers Baby Memory Book WITH Keepsake Box||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||The War Bride||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||The Sh!t No One Tells You: A Guide to Surviving Your Baby's First Year (Sh!t No One Tells You, 1)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Mayo Clinic Guide to Your Baby's First Years: 2nd Edition Revised and Updated||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
1. What to Expect the First Year
- Workman Publishing Company
2. You’re Going To Be A Dad!: The New Dad’s Guide To Pregnancy and The First Year of Fatherhood
3. Pregnancy, Childbirth
4. As You Grow: A Modern Memory Book for Baby
5. Infant Guide for New Mothers: The Best Infant Book 0-6 Months
6. The Newborn Handbook: Your Guide to Bringing Home Baby
7. Little Growers Baby Memory Book WITH Keepsake Box
- REMEMBER EVERYTHING! With The Little Growers Makin’ Memories Kit you get 5 ways to remember their first 5 years, all in one box! Capture their first footprint on page 19 with our Clean Touch Ink Pad, snap milestones with our baby monthly stickers and milestone pages, hold their hospital bracelet and booties safe in the keepsake box and create their first photo album with the BONUS photo pages!.
- 73 PAGE BABY BOOK: Most baby books focus on “mom and dad” – but we recognize same sex and solo parents too! Our baby book memory book (size 12.
- STURDY BABY KEEPSAKE BOX: It’s not just an empty box, but contains named spaces to store their baby booties, hospital bracelet, lock of hair, tooth, and other keepsakes.
- BONUS STICKERS AND HANDPRINT KIT: We’ve included 30 Milestone Stickers so when you take those pics for your baby journal you won’t need to buy extra baby milestone cards! Features 12x monthly milestone stickers, 12x “firsts” and 6x “first holiday” stickers.
- WITH EXTRA BLANK AND PHOTO PAGES: We added 5 plastic photo pages, making this a baby photo album AND memory book! You can fit an extra TWENTY 4×6” photos! And, we added 5 extra blank pages so you could write ANYTHING you want.
8. The War Bride
9. The Sh!t No One Tells You: A Guide to Surviving Your Baby’s First Year (Sh!t No One Tells You, 1)
- A good read
10. Mayo Clinic Guide to Your Baby’s First Years: 2nd Edition Revised and Updated
Baby Book For New Parents Buying Guide:When buying the Baby Book For New Parents, you should always buy from a reputable source like Amazon.com or Barnes & Noble. You can also look up reviews for any book you're interested in reading. Here is a simple checklist to make sure you only get the Best Baby Book For New Parents everytime.
- Check the review: Look at all the reviews for that book. Is it getting good reviews? Are most people enjoying this book? Do many people recommend this book? If not, then maybe this isn't the best book for you.
- Read sample chapters: For those who want to see how the book flows before they commit to purchasing, go ahead and download a few pages. This will give you an idea if the book is worth reading.
- Buy used: Some books just don't hold up over time. Others may be expensive new copies but end up being terrible. A lot of times, books can be found second - hand somewhere online. Just search around to find the right copy for you.
- Keep searching: There are so many types of books out there. From classics to biographies, thrillers to poetry...there's something for everyone. Don't stop looking until you've found the perfect book.
- Try Kindle Unlimited: Yes, this is another thing to consider when buying books. But you can use this as a way to try out books without spending money. It's a free service where you can borrow e-books from a huge selection of authors.
- Try Audible: With Audible, you can listen to books while doing other stuff. Make sure you pick a plan that fits into your lifestyle, because there are plans available for both busy students and couch potatoes.
- Consider borrowing from the library: Another great option for readers is to check out your local library. Most libraries offer their own e-book lending program, which makes it easy to try out a book.
- Ask friends: Finally, ask your friends about their favorite books. Maybe they'll recommend a book you'd never think to read yourself.
- Consider audiobooks: Audio books are a fantastic option for people who hate reading. Simply put, an audiobook is narrated by a professional actor instead of a writer. The narrator does a wonderful job bringing characters to life and making them sound realistic.