A good reader is always looking for a new source of information and knowledge, which can be found in the form of books. This is why we have created this website to help you get more ideas about different topics and subjects that interest you.Our staff consists of highly qualified experts who know how to find the exact information you are looking for from reliable sources. In this post, we’ve tried our best to provide all possible interesting facts, statistics, definitions, as well as the most important questions and answers related to the topic “What Is The Best Architecture Books For Non Architects?”. So, what are you waiting for? Let's start exploring the Architecture Books For Non Architects ever!
Top Ten List Of The Best Architecture Books For Non Architects
We searched for 53985 book reviews online, which we then used to identify the top 10 Architecture Books For Non Architects. We hope these expert recommendations will help you choose an appropriate book for yourself.
|1||The Devil in the White City: A Saga of Magic and Murder at the Fair that Changed America||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||LEGO Architecture Statue of Liberty 21042 Building Kit (1685 Pieces)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||The Architecture Reference & Specification Book updated & revised: Everything Architects Need to Know Every Day||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Mr. Pen Dusting Brush||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Osmo - Pizza Co. Game - Ages 5-12 - Communication Skills & Math - Learning Game - For iPad or Fire Tablet (Osmo Base Required)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Mr. Pen- House Plan||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||New Orleans Architecture: Volume IX: Carrollton||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||The Interior Design Handbook: Furnish||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Nudge: Improving Decisions About Health||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||OMA NY: Search Term||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. The Devil in the White City: A Saga of Magic and Murder at the Fair that Changed America
2. LEGO Architecture Statue of Liberty 21042 Building Kit (1685 Pieces)
- Bring a symbolic centerpiece to your home or office with this Statue of Liberty model
- Delivers a rewarding building experience to all with an interest in architecture, travel, history and design.
- Features a detailed pedestal and iconic Lady Liberty statue complete with crown and golden torch
- Statue of Liberty model measures over 17-inch (44cm) high, 5-inch (14cm) wide and 5-inch (14cm) deep
- 1,685 pieces – For boys and girls over 16 years old
3. The Architecture Reference & Specification Book updated & revised: Everything Architects Need to Know Every Day
4. Mr. Pen Dusting Brush
- Drafting Erasing Set Designed For Architects, Draftsmen, Engineers And Artists In Usa
- Dusting Brush: Comfortable Hardwood Handle 10inch Brush With Sterilized Mixed Horsehair Bristles For Stiff Brushing Action.
- Eraser Shield: Flexible Stainless Steel Erasing Shield For Accurate And Controlled Erasing With 26 Precision Openings.
- Premium Vinyl Eraser: Latex-Free, 2 X 3/4 X 3/8 inch Vinyl Eraser, Easily Removes Pencil Marks Without Smudging.
- High Quality Drafting Tools
5. Osmo – Pizza Co. Game – Ages 5-12 – Communication Skills & Math – Learning Game – For iPad or Fire Tablet (Osmo Base Required)
- OSMO IS MAGIC: Fun-filled & award winning learning games.
- TEACHING: Make pizza for customers, collect payment & make change (dollars/coins), & learn the profitability of your business.
- SKILLS LEARNED: Real-world (business) math, money, addition, subtraction, fractions, fast paced mental math, run & grow a business, social interaction, listening, critical thinking, oberservation, creative problem solving & basic business concepts.
- AGE & CAPABILITY: Ages 5-12+.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: Pizza/Tray, Toppings, Money tiles, Stackable storage for game pieces & 1 Game App: Pizza Co.
- COMPATIBILITY FOR IPAD & FIRE TABLET: Compatible iPads: All iPads except Generation 1-4.
6. Mr. Pen- House Plan
- 3 Pc Architect Drawing And Interior Design Template Set (Scale: 1/4 Inch = 1 Ft): House Plan Template, Furniture Template, And Kitchen, Bed & Bath Template.
- House Plan Template: Kitchen Appliances, Door And Electric Symbols, Plumbing Fixtures, And Roof Pitch Gauge.
- Furniture Template: Living Room, Dining Room, Bedroom And Office Area Furnishings
- Kitchen, Bed & Bath Template: Cabinets, Appliances, Beds, And Dressers
- Made From Flexible, Yet Sturdy Material, Perfect For Architects, Builders And Contractors
7. New Orleans Architecture: Volume IX: Carrollton
8. The Interior Design Handbook: Furnish
9. Nudge: Improving Decisions About Health
10. OMA NY: Search Term
Best Architecture Books For Non Architects: Buying GuideBefore buying book online, make sure you read this guide to know what to look for in Architecture Books For Non Architects.
- Type of Book Copy: Hardcover or Paperback?Hardcover books are more expensive than paperbacks. But they last longer and are often worth the extra cost. If you’re looking for an inexpensive paperback, choose one with minimal wear on the cover. Paperback books may be cheaper, but their covers can come off easily.
- Price: The price is always an important factor when it comes to choosing a book. You should check out the price before purchasing the book. If you find that a similar book is available at a lower price, buy it instead.
- Brand New Books: Brand-new books tend to be very expensive. But if you do not mind spending some extra money, then go ahead and buy them. These books will never been used before, so there won’t be any signs of use, like creases or stains. They also come in different sizes, which makes finding your favorite book easier.
- Special Features: Special features include things like maps, introductions by famous authors, etc. Read reviews from other buyers to see how special features affect the overall rating of the book. Some people don’t care about these features, while others cannot live without them.
- Book Size: A bigger size means a better reading experience. Larger books usually weigh more too, so if you plan to carry around the book, consider its weight as well.
- Book Condition: This is another thing to take into consideration. If the cover looks old, torn, or damaged, then you might want to pass on the book. It could be due to careless handling or improper storage. Check out the condition of the pages and the spine first.