I love reading and I always try to read at least two books per month. I'm currently reading The Anne Rice Books. There are lots of great books out there. This post is meant to give you some recommendations from my personal library. Some of these books are classics, others more recent. All of them are very good reads. If you want to check the Best Anne Rice Books out there, read on!
Book List for The Best Anne Rice Books
We looked at 60380 reviews before we wrote our recommendations for the Anne Rice Books in this article.
|1||Blood Communion: A Tale of Prince Lestat (Vampire Chronicles)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles An Alphabettery||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||817 Elephant Jasmine Rice White Thai Hom Mali||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||100 Books You Must Read Before You Die [volume 1]||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Prince Lestat and the Realms of Atlantis: The Vampire Chronicles||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||The Sleeping Beauty Trilogy Box Set: The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty; Beauty's Punishment; Beauty's Release||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||The Witching Hour (Lives of Mayfair Witches)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||The Wolf Gift: The Wolf Gift Chronicles (1)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Greatest Hits||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Interview With the Vampire||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. Blood Communion: A Tale of Prince Lestat (Vampire Chronicles)
2. Anne Rice’s Vampire Chronicles An Alphabettery
3. 817 Elephant Jasmine Rice White Thai Hom Mali
- Easy to cook: ready in 15 minutes, Our rice assures culinary success in every dish from stir-fries to healthy steamed dishes.
- Naturally Sourced: sourced, grown, harvested, and cared for by local farmers in the rich fertile fields of Thailand.
- Nutritious: our Jasmine rice is Non-GMO, Vegan and naturally gluten-free, kosher and non-fat.
- Quality: Thai Hom Mali Rice mark of certification ensures it is unparalleled in excellence.
- Great tasting: long, aromatic grain with a delicate, tender texture with “melt-in-your-mouth” flavor.
4. 100 Books You Must Read Before You Die [volume 1]
5. Prince Lestat and the Realms of Atlantis: The Vampire Chronicles
6. The Sleeping Beauty Trilogy Box Set: The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty; Beauty’s Punishment; Beauty’s Release
- Box Set
7. The Witching Hour (Lives of Mayfair Witches)
- Good versus Evil
8. The Wolf Gift: The Wolf Gift Chronicles (1)
9. Greatest Hits
10. Interview With the Vampire
What To Look For When Buying Anne Rice Books?When looking for the Best Anne Rice Books for your necessities, it's important to find one that meets your needs. Not only do you need to look at the price tag, but also what kind of material the book has. The physical quality of the book will matter as well. You don't want to end up with an old, torn paperback book. While paperbacks may seem like the cheapest option, they often lack the features found in more expensive options. For example, e-books are not bound by pages; they have no covers or dust jackets. This means that if you buy them online, you'll lose all access to those things that make paperbacks so much better than e-books. Here are some common factors to consider when buying a book.
- Size: If you plan on using the book often, then buying a larger sized book will likely cost less over time. But if you don't use the book regularly, then you probably won't need a big book. So, check the size first.
- Paperback vs Ebook: While many people prefer the feel of a real book, others enjoy the portability of digital books. If you are someone who likes to read digitally, then you might want to consider getting an e-book instead of a paperback. These books are usually cheaper too.
- Binding: The binding of a book affects how easy it is to open and close. A sturdy binding makes opening and closing easier. Books with plastic bindings tend to break easily, especially when opened and closed frequently.
- Color: Some colors just work better than others. Black text on white paper is very readable, while white text on black paper isn't nearly as easy to see. If you are planning to use the book often, then you should choose a color that is easy to read.
- Content: Some books focus on certain topics, while other books cover a wide range of topics. It's important to pick a book that matches your interests.
- Reviews & Ratings: A lot of people purchase books based on reviews from previous buyers. Look for books that have high ratings and positive reviews. This is a sign that the book will provide value.
- Price: As mentioned earlier, the price of a book will vary depending on its size and content. Generally speaking, bigger books tend to be more expensive than smaller books.
- Overall Quality: A cheap book doesn't mean that it's poorly made. In fact, often times, lower priced books are actually higher quality. However, a poor quality book will show through, even though it is inexpensive. Make sure that the book feels solid and looks nice before you buy it.
- Author Information: This information could come in handy later on. For example, if you ever need to contact the author about purchasing additional copies of their book, this information will help save you time.
- Publication Date: Most books are published between 6 months and 3 years. Some books take longer than others, so you'll want to check the publication date. If the book was recently released, there's a good chance that it's going to be worth reading.