I'm not kidding? I love to read. I can't imagine living a life where I don't have the time and the space to curl up with a good book and just let my imagination go! Books can be so inspiring? They make me feel like anything is possible, even if it's fictional. And sometimes, books are comforting too. Reading is almost like having a personal therapist or even a close friend you can talk to anytime, anywhere. And, today, I would like to share with you some of my favorite Algebraic Geometry Book. To say that I'm a fan of these books would be an understatement. They've had an incredible impact on my life, and they've been there for me whenever I needed them. Here is the list of my favorite 10 Best Algebraic Geometry Book:
Quick View for The Best Algebraic Geometry Book
We searched for 47429 book reviews online, which we then used to identify the top 10 Algebraic Geometry Book. We hope these expert recommendations will help you choose an appropriate book for yourself.
|1||McDonald Publishing MC-V1645 Basic Geometry Colossal Concept Poster||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Algebraic Geometry (Graduate Texts in Mathematics, 52)||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Oxford Spiral Notebook 6 Pack||9||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Plane Geometry Practice Workbook with Answers: Circles||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Geometry: 1, 001 Practice Problems For Dummies (+ Free Online Practice)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Plane Geometry Practice Workbook with Answers||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Ideals, Varieties||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||The Wonder Book of Geometry: A Mathematical Story||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Geometry For Dummies||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||No-Nonsense Algebra: Part of the Mastering Essential Math Skills Series||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. McDonald Publishing MC-V1645 Basic Geometry Colossal Concept Poster
- This giant, colorful poster displays and defines important Basic geometry concepts, including types of lines, angles, triangles, polygons, and geometric solids.
- It’s over 5 1/2 feet Tall
- The teacher’s guide contains creative extension activities along with interesting background information.
- Great for classroom decoration
2. Algebraic Geometry (Graduate Texts in Mathematics, 52)
3. Oxford Spiral Notebook 6 Pack
- A CLASSROOM CLASSIC: this 6-pack of 1-subject notebooks helps you identify your subjects at a glance with color-coding efficiency; color assortment may vary.
- THE RIGHT RULING: these 8″ x 10-1/2″, college-ruled notebooks fit more writing per page than wide-ruled sheets; each notebook provides 70 double-sided sheets with red margin lines.
- PERFECT PERFORATION: Dependable micro perforated sheets retain your must-have notes but still detach cleanly when you’re ready to revise.
- GLIDE FROM PAGE TO PAGE: Your favorite gel or ballpoint pens will move effortlessly across these smooth pages for A+ notes with minimal ink bleeding or show-through.
- 3-HOLE PUNCHED: Every notebook comes 3-hole punched to fit a standard binder; take along one notebook or several to save extra trips to the locker.
4. Plane Geometry Practice Workbook with Answers: Circles
5. Geometry: 1, 001 Practice Problems For Dummies (+ Free Online Practice)
6. Plane Geometry Practice Workbook with Answers
7. Ideals, Varieties
8. The Wonder Book of Geometry: A Mathematical Story
9. Geometry For Dummies
10. No-Nonsense Algebra: Part of the Mastering Essential Math Skills Series
Algebraic Geometry Book Buying Guide:When it comes to buying Algebraic Geometry Book, there are a few things that matter most. You need to know if the book has been written by an expert. The next thing you should be concerned about is whether the author is using proper scientific methods when writing their book. Finally, you want to make sure that the book contains information that is relevant to you. In our review, we’ve tried to take these factors into account. Here’s what we found out.
- Expertise: We started off by looking at how many people wrote each book. This was important because not every person can write about Algebraic Geometry Book. There are some areas where you need specific expertise.
- Price: Next, we looked at the price of each book. Most of them were fairly priced. However, one book had a very high price tag. That’s why we didn’t recommend it.
- Rating: The last factor we considered was the rating of each book. We used both Amazon and Goodreads ratings as well as reviews from other sources. To get a better idea of how reliable these sources were, we also compared the average rating of each book.