Are you looking for a good book to read? There are thousands of books out there. Which ones should you read next? Well, we found some great books for you! We have studied on 36973 reviews available online for Agile Project Management Books. Here are some of the Best Agile Project Management Books that you'll love:
Best Agile Project Management Books: 10 Picks
We took into account 36973 reviews when we wrote our recommendations for the Best Agile Project Management Books mentioned in this article.
|1||Agile Practice Guide||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Seventh Edition and The Standard for Project Management (ENGLISH)||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)–Sixth Edition||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||The Phoenix Project: A Novel about IT||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Project Management All-in-One For Dummies||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Ifocus Project Planner Notebook for Projects||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Agile Project Management with Kanban (Developer Best Practices)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Agile Project Management with Scrum (Developer Best Practices)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Rocketbook Smart Reusable Notebook - Dot-Grid Eco-Friendly Notebook with 1 Pilot Frixion Pen & 1 Microfiber Cloth Included - Infinity Black Cover||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Project Management: This book includes: Lean Guide + Agile Project Management. Practical guide for Managing Projects||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. Agile Practice Guide
2. A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Seventh Edition and The Standard for Project Management (ENGLISH)
3. A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)–Sixth Edition
- Easy to read text
- It comes in a secure Package
- This product will be an excellent pick for you
4. The Phoenix Project: A Novel about IT
5. Project Management All-in-One For Dummies
6. Ifocus Project Planner Notebook for Projects
- HELPING PROFESSIONALS STAY ORGANIZED WITH A HARDCOVER PLANNER FOR 2021 and 2022 – manage a busy schedule with an undated weekly project planner.
- ESSENTIAL FOR ANY PROJECT – It helps you organize a larger project or a multitude of smaller ones, comes with NEW 2022 CALENDAR pages.
- PLAN PROFESSIONALLY IN 2022 – It’s time to reach your goals and bring projects to a flourish
- START YOUR NEW SMALL BUSINESS – hit your business goals by following the structure ifocus gives you.
- SIMPLE SYSTEM – You can use it for up to 6 projects by breaking them down into tasks and activities – more productive workdays.
7. Agile Project Management with Kanban (Developer Best Practices)
- Microsoft Press
8. Agile Project Management with Scrum (Developer Best Practices)
- Used Book in Good Condition
9. Rocketbook Smart Reusable Notebook – Dot-Grid Eco-Friendly Notebook with 1 Pilot Frixion Pen & 1 Microfiber Cloth Included – Infinity Black Cover
- No more wasting paper – this 36 page dotted grid notebook can be used endlessly by wiping clean with a damp cloth.
- Blast your handwritten notes to popular cloud services like Google drive Dropbox Evernote box OneNote Slack iCloud email and more using the free Rocketbook application for iOS and Android.
- Allow 15 seconds for ink from any Pilot Frixion pen marker or highlighter to dry in order for it to bond to our specialized pages.
- Sophisticated AI technology allows you to use Rocketbook’s smart titles smart search and email transcription for easier naming and searching of your notes.
- Includes 1 Rocketbook Core (formerly known as Everlast) Executive Size (6″ x 8 8″) Notebook 1 Pilot Frixion Pen and 1 Microfiber Cloth Note package may reflect “Everlast”.
10. Project Management: This book includes: Lean Guide + Agile Project Management. Practical guide for Managing Projects
Best Agile Project Management Books: Buying GuideBefore buying book online, make sure you read this guide to know what to look for in Agile Project Management Books.
- Type of Book Copy: Hardcover or Paperback?Hardcover books are more expensive than paperbacks. But they last longer and are often worth the extra cost. If you’re looking for an inexpensive paperback, choose one with minimal wear on the cover. Paperback books may be cheaper, but their covers can come off easily.
- Price: The price is always an important factor when it comes to choosing a book. You should check out the price before purchasing the book. If you find that a similar book is available at a lower price, buy it instead.
- Brand New Books: Brand-new books tend to be very expensive. But if you do not mind spending some extra money, then go ahead and buy them. These books will never been used before, so there won’t be any signs of use, like creases or stains. They also come in different sizes, which makes finding your favorite book easier.
- Special Features: Special features include things like maps, introductions by famous authors, etc. Read reviews from other buyers to see how special features affect the overall rating of the book. Some people don’t care about these features, while others cannot live without them.
- Book Size: A bigger size means a better reading experience. Larger books usually weigh more too, so if you plan to carry around the book, consider its weight as well.
- Book Condition: This is another thing to take into consideration. If the cover looks old, torn, or damaged, then you might want to pass on the book. It could be due to careless handling or improper storage. Check out the condition of the pages and the spine first.