Reading is my favorite hobby. I love to get lost in a good story or novel. And since I started reading books at a young age, I've always wanted to share some of my favorites with others. There are books from every genre, from fiction to nonfiction, from classics to modern literature. My goal is to bring you the Best 19th Century History Books on the market today. There's something for everyone!
Our 10 Best Pick: 19th Century History Books
We’ve read through 56287 no of customer reviews, so now we know which ones are worthwhile for our readers. To get an idea of which 19th Century History Books might be good, read this review article.
|1||20th Century American History for Teens: Understanding the Movements||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||The President and the Freedom Fighter: Abraham Lincoln||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Catan Board Game (Base Game) - Family Board Game - Board Game for Adults and Family - Adventure Board Game - Ages 10+ - for 3 to 4 Players - Average Playtime 60 Minutes - Made by Catan Studio||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Protobilly: The Minstrel & Tin Pan Alley Dna of Country Music 1892-2017||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||The Electrical Life of Louis Wain||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Vanderbilt: The Rise and Fall of an American Dynasty||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||The Transformation of the World: A Global History of the Nineteenth Century (America in the World, 17)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Pride and Prejudice||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||1812: The Navy's War||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||The Last Voices of WWI - A Generation Lost||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
1. 20th Century American History for Teens: Understanding the Movements
2. The President and the Freedom Fighter: Abraham Lincoln
3. Catan Board Game (Base Game) - Family Board Game - Board Game for Adults and Family - Adventure Board Game - Ages 10+ - for 3 to 4 Players - Average Playtime 60 Minutes - Made by Catan Studio
- STRATEGY GAME: Trade, build and settle the Island of CATAN in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN.
- FUN GAME WITH COUNTLESS REPLAY OPPORTUNITIES: The completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability.
- BUILD AND/OR JOIN A COMMUNITY: Whether you play as a family, a board game group, or via video conference as you stay at home, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction.
- MINUTES TO LEARN AND A LIFETIME TO EXPLORE: The basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players.
4. Protobilly: The Minstrel & Tin Pan Alley Dna of Country Music 1892-2017
5. The Electrical Life of Louis Wain
6. Vanderbilt: The Rise and Fall of an American Dynasty
7. The Transformation of the World: A Global History of the Nineteenth Century (America in the World, 17)
- University Press Group Ltd
8. Pride and Prejudice
9. 1812: The Navy’s War
10. The Last Voices of WWI – A Generation Lost
- Multiple Formats, Color, NTSC
- English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
How To Pick The Best 19th Century History Books?Picking the 19th Century History Books isn't always easy when there are a lot of options out there. So before making your final decision, make sure you know what exactly it is that you want to get out of it. The following buying guide will help you pick the perfect book based on your needs.
- Author Background: Who wrote the book? What's his/her background? How long has he been writing? These questions can give you an idea about how much experience the author has in his field. It will also help you decide whether the book is worth reading or not.
- Book Type: Is it fiction or non-fiction? What genre is it? Look at both sides - the pros and cons. If you have time, try to read reviews first, so you don't end up with a bad book because it wasn't what you expected.
- Format: Does it come as a paperback, hardcover, e-book, audiobook? Will it be a gift for someone else? All these things should come into consideration while deciding which format you want to buy.
- Target Audience: Are you planning on giving the book to a kid, or would you like to read it yourself? This should determine whether you go for a kids' story or adult stories.
- Price: Can you find a cheaper option somewhere else? Or are they really expensive? Look around! You might be able to find something better elsewhere.
- Content: When picking a book, it's important to look for one that matches your interests. Read the 19th Century History Books Reviews if you have any doubts. Don't just go for the first book that comes your way. Make sure it suits you well and works within your budget.
- Overall Experience: A good book doesn't necessarily mean you'll enjoy it. Some books leave you feeling disappointed. Make sure you set aside enough time to finish the book so you're satisfied with the overall experience.
- Quality Control: Most modern ebooks are scanned with OCR software. However, some publishers include errors in their book titles and authors names, and even scan errors themselves. Check all the details carefully.